Facial evaluation and predicted ascension for david329

Dastan

Dastan

Silver
Facial evaluation and predicted ascension for @david329

Current approx. rating:
Before
Before buzzcut

high mtn to low htn (if you get buzzcut, shape the eyebrows cleaner and smooth the wrinkle under the mouth)

Objectives:
1. Fix hair
2. Fix nose tip
3. Wider mouth
4. Fuller lips
5. Leaner face
6. Face lift (skin)
7. Even skin tone
8. Skin rejuvenation (wrinkles)
9. NLF reduction
10. More lateral zygomatic width
Else is relatively fine

After:
After

Low to mid CHAD

Ascension intensity:
mid to high (+1.5 tier)

• Love it
Reactions: david329

Current approx. rating:
View attachment 3239836View attachment 3239867
high mtn to low htn (if you get buzzcut, shape the eyebrows cleaner and smooth the wrinkle under the mouth)

Objectives:
1. Fix hair
2. Fix nose tip
3. Wider mouth
4. Fuller lips
5. Leaner face
6. Face lift (skin)
7. Even skin tone
9. NLF reduction
Else is relatively fine

After:
View attachment 3239845
Low to mid CHAD

Ascension intensity:
mid to high (+1.5 tier)
Ngl he should take a non lens distorted photo

Current approx. rating:

Objectives:
1. Fix hair
2. Fix nose tip
3. Wider mouth
4. Fuller lips
5. Leaner face
6. Face lift (skin)
7. Even skin tone
9. NLF reduction
Else is relatively fine

After:
View attachment 3239845
Low to mid CHAD

Ascension intensity:
mid to high (+1.5 tier)
Holly, great work, this is lit, aprecciate it.

• +1
Reactions: Dastan

Current approx. rating:

Objectives:
1. Fix hair
2. Fix nose tip
3. Wider mouth
4. Fuller lips
5. Leaner face
6. Face lift (skin)
7. Even skin tone
9. NLF reduction
Else is relatively fine

After:
View attachment 3239845
Low to mid CHAD

Ascension intensity:
mid to high (+1.5 tier)
Do me

Current approx. rating:

Objectives:
1. Fix hair
2. Fix nose tip
3. Wider mouth
4. Fuller lips
5. Leaner face
6. Face lift (skin)
7. Even skin tone
9. NLF reduction
Else is relatively fine

After:
View attachment 3239845
Low to mid CHAD

Ascension intensity:
mid to high (+1.5 tier)
high mtn to low htn?? 😂😂😂😂😂

lol ur so generous giving this narrowcel with nemo esr this rating.. Its over hop on minox and get implants boyo stop listening to copers @david329

lol ur so generous giving this narrowcel with nemo esr this rating.. Its over hop on minox and get implants boyo stop listening to copers @david329
He did a good work, that won't be in conclusion that im delusional, i know im not the best looking, but im trying my best, i bet i do look better then u even as an narrow nemo or an ogre, grow up dude, life is short for this, maybe get a girlfriend or boyfriend lmao, my bad.

(I have to reply again) rather then insulting, but i do appreciate the honesty, be a men and do something in ur life or a women, sad how a low cunt like you can insult and yet no pfp lol. U know what they say ( u are cooooked)

Yeah, I predicted this kind of responses.
He took unfrauded pic (id say even worse than unfrauded), i also accounted the rating if he does the easy softmax fix of hair and some basic skincare routine.
Now tell me: you honestly think he softmaxed does not mog the average man?
Here's pic of sean o pry with lens distortion, according to you, he now magically descended to mid htn instead of chad?
Ss
S

• +1
Reactions: david329
(I have to reply again) rather then insulting, but i do appreciate the honesty, be a men and do something in ur life or a women, sad how a low cunt like you can insult and yet no pfp lol. U know what they say ( u are cooooked)
this is a self improvement forum u stupid retarded faggot. im telling u to stop coping. last time i posted my face here i got HTN ratings all across the board. ur balding, narrow lips (probably narrow palate too lmfao), u have shit rounded jaw, retarded looking ESR, dogshit nose to mouth width ratio, shit skin complexion, invisible zygos, and i bet ur definitely recessed. stop listening to copers and get a grip you broke ltn cockroach

What do you say, what am i now or is it over.
I mean you have good eyes and masculine jaw and zygos but that doesn't do anything for IRL appeal to females with that hair and other ogre traits, it gives you a +1.5 on org rating and thats it. IRL I'd say no female actually would be interested

Bhai do me please:ogre:

this is a self improvement forum u stupid retarded faggot. im telling u to stop coping. last time i posted my face here i got HTN ratings all across the board. ur balding, narrow lips (probably narrow palate too lmfao), u have shit rounded jaw, retarded looking ESR, dogshit nose to mouth width ratio, shit skin complexion, invisible zygos, and i bet ur definitely recessed. stop listening to copers and get a grip you broke ltn cockroach
Dont get mad u cant be that ugly lmao.

Yeah, I predicted this kind of responses.
He took unfrauded pic (id say even worse than unfrauded), i also accounted the rating if he does the easy softmax fix of hair and some basic skincare routine.
Now tell me: you honestly think he softmaxed does not mog the average man?
Here's pic of sean o pry with lens distortion, according to you, he now magically descended to mid htn instead of chad?
View attachment 3240098View attachment 3240097
opry very obviously looks above average here?? hes clearly not looking straight into the camera like this guy is? ur trying to defend his looks with lens distortion but if ur gl lens distortion wont do shit to u 😂

You have mafioso Al Capone potential, you should try