Facial Experts please analyze my X-Ray

M

mercybo

Iron
IMG 5129

I know my chin and mandible are recessed because of my overjet overbite but someone else said my maxilla is recessed. Am i forward grown and what surgery would ascend me

@Lebgfinal @RealSurgerymax tag anyone else you know

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and future slavic chad
It's clear the x ray is showing you are downward grown and have a peanut skull.

You need a variety of different work.

The best surgeon is what you need.

You have 70k?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incelmogger, callisto, overtier1011 and 4 others
It's clear the x ray is showing you are downward grown and have a peanut skull.

You need a variety of different work.

The best surgeon is what you need.

You have 70k?
wouldn’t say downward grown i think you think that because of my jaw but i do have a peanut skull, what surgeries cost 70k that i need

IMG 5126

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
bix nood/10

wouldn’t say downward grown i think you think that because of my jaw but i do have a peanut skull, what surgeries cost 70k that i need

View attachment 2561611

Better than I thought. You have a front view as well? Your mandible is solid.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and mercybo
Better than I thought. You have a front view as well? Your mandible is solid.
i do to be fair i’m juttting like crazy but that’s basically me after a BSSO. this is my front and my hair hides my small skull. But i have a pretty compact midface
IMG 4822

i do to be fair i’m juttting like crazy but that’s basically me after a BSSO. this is my front and my hair hides my small skull. But i have a pretty compact midface
View attachment 2561626

Ok you are downward grown with a hooked nose then and it wasn't just my imagination. As you were jutting.

Get the surgeries you need to fix this shit.

@Preston is the guy to ask about hardmaxxing. As well as the bhenchods you tagged.

You def need work. How tall? Low tier normie 4/10 face atm. (Not ugly)

• +1
Reactions: mercybo
Ok you are downward grown with a hooked nose then and it wasn't just my imagination. As you were jutting.

@Preston is the guy to ask about hardmaxxing. As well as the bhenchods you tagged.

You def need work. How tall? Low tier normie 4/10 face atm. (Not ugly
i’m 6’1 ill dm @Preston but i definitely wouldn’t say i’m downward grown, my nose is genetically curved the only thing is that my jaw is set back. Here’s another front view, am i still ltn

IMG 1040 IMG 2346

bimax w ccw is what u need

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
View attachment 2561574
I know my chin and mandible are recessed because of my overjet overbite but someone else said my maxilla is recessed. Am i forward grown and what surgery would ascend me

@Lebgfinal @RealSurgerymax tag anyone else you know
Somali skullcel

it’s not uncanny horn of africans have caucasoid skulls with darker skin
i know but even if it were on a white guy. The morph looks like Jordon Barrett's jaw but with an even shorter ramus. The front may be passable but the 3/4 and side profile will look like a cartoon and just plain off

i can tell you are brown just from the x ray

You def need work. How tall? Low tier normie 4/10 face atm. (Not ugly)
girls would still find him hot its good

You're utterly stupid. 4/10 girls with good bodies at best yeah.
do you realize how many 5'0-5'5 white girls would like him lol not to mention hes athletic and 6'0+, if he gets dreads and bulks up even more foids will be on his dick
fuck you bitchass nigga calling me utterly stupid wtf

do you realize how many 5'0-5'5 white girls would like him lol not to mention hes athletic and 6'0+, if he gets dreads and bulks up even more foids will be on his dick
fuck you bitchass nigga calling me utterly stupid wtf

Yeah Right Judging You GIF

Keep being the spokes-man for landwhales then.
dude I don’t need you to tell me whether or not I get girls I know of my own ability but you keep on saying right surgeries and i’m planning to get an imdo which is overbite correction by growing the lower jaw forward which will lower my gonial angle, other than that I don’t know how i need more surgeries

your crazy
these dudes here autistic so they can’t really see harmony or what the average person sees when they look at a face so i don’t even take it personal

dude I don’t need you to tell me whether or not I get girls I know of my own ability but you keep on saying right surgeries and i’m planning to get an imdo which is overbite correction by growing the lower jaw forward which will lower my gonial angle, other than that I don’t know how i need more surgeries

Shut the fuck up, you asked for advice and you got it

I don't care about your precious feelings you stupid cupcake Kevin Durant

Take it or leave it.

You asked for advice with a scan, then frauded your pictures, then posted your real picture

I am telling you you are ugly 3/10 and no girl that isn't also a 3/10 would look at you twice, 6'1 or not

Get over it and get surgery

FUCK YOUR FEELINGS

these dudes here autistic so they can’t really see harmony or what the average person sees when they look at a face so i don’t even take it personal

None of it is autistic

Fuck your feelings

Every normie on the street that doesn't know the science of facial aesthetics would say this was ugly

I am keepin' it real with you. You got given sub 4 genetics. Go get surgery and take the advice or fuck off

I am actually trying to help you

Shut the fuck up, you asked for advice and you got it

I don't care about your precious feelings you stupid cupcake Kevin Durant

Take it or leave it.

You asked for advice with a scan, then frauded your pictures, then posted your real picture

I am telling you you are ugly 3/10 and no girl that isn't also a 3/10 would look at you twice, 6'1 or not

Get over it and get surgery

FUCK YOUR FEELINGS
lmao great projecting but you failed to give any advice other than get surgery which was a given. Saying no girl other than 3/10 would look at me twice is mega autism and I know that’s obviously not true

None of it is autistic

Fuck your feelings

Every normie on the street that doesn't know the science of facial aesthetics would say this was ugly

I am keepin' it real with you. You got given sub 4 genetics. Go get surgery and take the advice or fuck off

View attachment 2594365

I am actually trying to help you
If saying i’m a 3/10 and telling to me to get surgery is trying to help than that’s funny. I mean telling me I have sub4 genetics is hilarious. How can you be so wrong

No surgery for your race

lmao great projecting but you failed to give any advice other than get surgery which was a given. Saying no girl other than 3/10 would look at me twice is mega autism and I know that’s obviously not true
Yeah 'great projecting', nigger.

3766767 71528252

You are on a black pill forum. No one is here to lie to you. Go to reddit if you want to be told you just need a different hair cut to become normal looking.

If saying i’m a 3/10 and telling to me to get surgery is trying to help than that’s funny. I mean telling me I have sub4 genetics is hilarious. How can you be so wrong

Yes it is, because telling you the truth will get you to fix the urgent problem.

You went and took the x ray for a reason. Didn't you? You obviously knew you were ugly.

Keep pretending and saying it's hilarious and autistic and all that you need to get surgical treatment.

Yeah 'great projecting', nigger.

View attachment 2594397

You are on a black pill forum. No one is here to lie to you. Go to reddit if you want to be told you just need a different hair cut to become normal looking.
your just delusional and not giving out any help
Yes it is, because telling you the truth will get you to fix the urgent problem.

You went and took the x ray for a reason. Didn't you? You obviously knew you were ugly.

Keep pretending and saying it's hilarious and autistic and all that you need to get surgical treatment.
i took the x ray because i have braces 😂 never said i didn’t need surgery i’m actually open to surgeries i should get. I’m not worried about u saying no girl is would look at me given i have 5 bodies