Facial fat and age

P

Phillybeard1996

Kraken
So from what I have noticed my cheeks are getting more hallow with age. Even though my bodyfat is similar. Have you guys noticed this? I'm 25.

I'm 24 but yes, minor if anything. Apparently 25 is when people start to lose collagen etc so be proactive.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Prettyboy and Phillybeard1996
I'm 24 but yes, minor if anything. Apparently 25 is when people start to lose collagen etc so be proactive.
Well some people say men peak looks wise in their mid or late 20s

• +1
Reactions: grimy
Well some people say men peak looks wise in their mid or late 20s
Yes we are currently in our peak years. Assuming you've done all softmaxxes, you will never look better than right now without surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Yes we are currently in our peak years. Assuming you've done all softmaxxes, you will never look better than right now without surgery.
I've seen some men look better in their 30s but its very rare assuming they weren't obese in their teens or 20s

Brad Pitt Hottest Pictures
Ca883c169b918d67e15a1a4a5585e4ff
Maxresdefault 6
190409 gma digital paul hpMain 16x9 992

You can look good past 25 but it takes tons of effort. I already gain fat a lot easier than I did when I was younger and am a lot lazier in terms of exercising. I used to play basketball for 8 hours a day everyday no problem in high school. Now I can only play for an hour and then have to ice my knees afterwards and rest for a few days. So past 25, you'd need HIIT and strength training every day, cryotherapy for recovery, laser skin treatments, hair transplants, botox, facelifts, etc.

Most important is to have the bones for good aging though, so ZSO, bimax, and/or jaw implants are a must.

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL, Marsiere214 and Phillybeard1996
So from what I have noticed my cheeks are getting more hallow with age. Even though my bodyfat is similar. Have you guys noticed this? I'm 25.
Do you go outside

View attachment 1311957View attachment 1311959View attachment 1311960View attachment 1311961

You can look good past 25 but it takes tons of effort. I already gain fat a lot easier than I did when I was younger and am a lot lazier in terms of exercising. I used to play basketball for 8 hours a day everyday no problem in high school. Now I can only play for an hour and then have to ice my knees afterwards and rest for a few days. So past 25, you'd need HIIT and strength training every day, cryotherapy for recovery, laser skin treatments, hair transplants, botox, facelifts, etc.
Well my friend says most men peak at 26-28 its arguable but once your past like 35 most people will say you are not im prime years anymore

Well my friend says most men peak at 26-28 its arguable but once your past like 35 most people will say you are not im prime years anymore
Not true. Most Chads peak at around 18-21. Zach Cox looks better now than he ever will. Don't fall for the bluepilled shit. You physically peak anywhere from 18-25 depending on if you're a early/late bloomer developmentally as well as your niche (prettyboy, maesthetic, masc, etc).

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Prettyboy
What age do u think ian smolderhandler peaked?
Ian Somerhalder has 100% had lots of work done but take your pick:

234a04731de5342b24fe98765a776e9f

In my opinion Robert Pattinson started descending in his late 20s

655726ead47a363c77519ebd70cf596c

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Phillybeard1996
1. gravity
2. skin thickness and subcutaneous fat decrease with age

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Phillybeard1996
Not true. Most Chads peak at around 18-21. Zach Cox looks better now than he ever will. Don't fall for the bluepilled shit. You physically peak anywhere from 18-25 depending on if you're a early/late bloomer developmentally as well as your niche (prettyboy, maesthetic, masc, etc).
At what age do you think Dolph Lundgren peaked?

(He starts being in his 20s at around 0:40 into the video)

At what age do you think Dolph Lundgren peaked?

(He starts being in his 20s at around 0:40 into the video)

Probably around 20-22. He started getting folds and looking aged when he was 23. The most important time to be good looking is 14-22 when you're surrounded by young girls in dorms, class, house parties, etc. Peaking at 25+ is cope since everyone is already busy working. You would be completely out of place at any college club, bar, etc and wouldn't have a good social circle to do fun things with.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: grimy and Marsiere214
Probably around 20-22. He started getting folds and looking aged when he was 23. The most important time to be good looking is 14-22 when you're surrounded by young girls in dorms, class, house parties, etc. Peaking at 25+ is cope since everyone is already busy working. You would be completely out of place at any college club, bar, etc and wouldn't have a good social circle to do fun things with.
Life is tough. If you're ugly young and need surgeries, you will definitely be around the 25+ bracket once you're able to afford it. Can't even fully enjoy your surgeries haha.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725