Facial fat help.

ilyry7686

ilyry7686

Iron
i have a body fat percentage of literally 1-2%. However I’m trying to debloat my face as all my fat seems to get stored there. I’ve been taking potassium lately and waiting on results, and I’ve also been considering a face lift due to how annoyingly droopy my face can appear at times. Any tips?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
I swear 1-2% I’m literally as twig as you can be at 5’10, I’ve been going to the gym recently and eating 3000+ calories for the past week but no significant weight gain
eat more lean meats and dairy products if that doesn't work rope or roids

eat more lean meats and dairy products if that doesn't work rope or roids
yeah rope is the solution if roids fail don’t worry that’s been the plan. I’d consider my face fairly attractive from outside perspectives in my life, but I feel like if I could just shed the fat out of my face and gain a good physique I would be at peace with myself.

yeah rope is the solution if roids fail don’t worry that’s been the plan. I’d consider my face fairly attractive from outside perspectives in my life, but I feel like if I could just shed the fat out of my face and gain a good physique I would be at peace with myself.
all you need is a good physique and height to be attractive you should be fine once you obtained those