facial features more important as face structure?

More important

• Face Structure

• Face Features

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 12102

Deleted member 12102

Iron
yo i know face structure is undisputed the important but i think face features is even more important .

recessed with good features can get good girls, and good face structure with ultra bad features cant get . recessed and bad features is death sentence but did you thought about this?

because from the front you can look good even recessed and i think this is more important then side profile.

i speak from my experience so let me know your opinion or experience on this.

What do you mean by facial structure and facial features? Do you mean hard features (bones/skull) vs soft features (colouring, nose, lips, eyebrows, hair, etc...)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Kevin Costner
What do you mean by facial structure and facial features? Do you mean hard features (bones/skull) vs soft features (colouring, nose, lips, eyebrows, hair, etc...)
yes exactly

yo i know face structure is undisputed the important but i think face features is even more important .

recessed with good features can get good girls, and good face structure with ultra bad features cant get . recessed and bad features is death sentence but did you thought about this?

because from the front you can look good even recessed and i think this is more important then side profile.

i speak from my experience so let me know your opinion or experience on this.
Hurr durr what do u need more?
Your heart or your blood vessels?

that question is dumb both are needed.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Kevin Costner
Facial feature > Facial structure

But a deformity in facial structure will harm u more than a deformity in facial feature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12102
Hurr durr what do u need more?
Your heart or your blood vessels?

that question is dumb both are needed.
obviously this guys have way better bones

but there thes have way less structure but more appealing

i didnt found better pics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hennypapi and datboijj
Facial feature > Facial structure

But a deformity in facial structure will harm u more than a deformity in facial feature
Tales from the boneless coper

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Phenotype > Bones honestly

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12220, Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 4106 and 3 others
Facial features and facial structure, although different are heavily correlated.

Your skull shape directly impacts the positioning, shape and size of your soft features :feelswhere:

many people would say that facial features >> facial structure because people with somewhat poor facial structures but great features such as Jeremy Meeks for example are still effortlessly good looking, however people with great features and bad facial structure fail to reach the same level of aesthetics.

However, this is fundamentally incorrect because your facial structure = your facial features.

People tend to think otherwise when they hyper focus on specific failos. Going back to Jeremy Meeks, one could argue he has somewhat poor facial structure because of his side profile,

However, this only happens when you hyper focus on one specific failo instead of looking at the face as a whole.
One you look at everything together and move your eyes away from his lower third you will notice he has great zygos and harmony :feelswhere:

When you stop hyper focusing on specific parts of the skull you realize facial structure and facial features are essentially one in the same.

The only truly 'soft' features are hair and colouring, the two of which have far less importance then having a robust masculine skull.
I guess you could say this is sort of like the pretty boy vs masc chad debate..

who moggs?

>good features with average bones (tiktok eboypheno)
>good bones average features (chad pheno)

But if you look at the two (features and bones) separately, I would say that bone moggs.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 10615 and pizza
both is important as fuck,i cant vote

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12102