Facial hair and a high/ mid skin fade like david beckham is a legit looksmax for ethnics

D

Deleted member 25833

Bronze
When I emulated beckhams beard and hairstyle I got the most attention from women
89F73967 941F 4809 AF89 5EB1036780CF
3270383_84FB9E55-736E-44C4-B78E-8375C09DBE00.jpeg

Attachments

• 84FB9E55-736E-44C4-B78E-8375C09DBE00.jpeg
    84FB9E55-736E-44C4-B78E-8375C09DBE00.jpeg
    441.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, thereallegend, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Htn looking good fam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Prince88, thereallegend and 2 others
bug eyes big nose u are ltn here

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Prince88, thereallegend and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 25833
@JamesHowlett alt account

Delusionalmaxxing if he’s HTN I’m Chad

I later clarified that he’s HTN to PAJEETAS. Not to any women. But to PAJEETA women. To other women he may be high tier subhuman or low tier normie or whatever. But he’s a pajeet and therefore I am assessing his value to his own women (Pajeetas). And I can tell you that Pajeetas dig his look

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25833 and Squirreljak
I later clarified that he’s HTN to PAJEETAS. Not to any women. But to PAJEETA women. To other women he may be high tier subhuman or low tier normie or whatever. But he’s a pajeet and therefore I am assessing his value to his own women (Pajeetas). And I can tell you that Pajeetas dig his look
if hes htn to pajeetas

this is htn to pajeetas that guy looks like shit hes 3psl max View attachment 2062554
Lol that’s chadlite to Pajeetas.

You ever been to India? Go to any Indian college. A htn there doesn’t look like the guy you posted. A normie there is a bloated subhuman bearded short faced (even with the beard) dog in a way that OP isn’t. And the guy you posted is way above those guys so he’s chadlite in Pajeet-town

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25833
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Subhuman I fuck your mom , im chad to your whore mother
Download 1
my eye area alone (see avi) has more psl than ur bloodline put together, now go back to the street ur shitting in curry faggot

• JFL
View attachment 2062613 my eye area alone (see avi) has more psl than ur bloodline put together, now go back to the street ur shitting in curry faggot
Can see the droopy eye lid and NCT even in that giga frauded pic plus your eyebrows look sparse and shit

Show your full face you ugly coping ogre faggot

• JFL
What do pajeetas think of prettyboymaxxer with this kind of hair. Mine is like this but slightly more curly

Can see the droopy eye lid and NCT even in that giga frauded pic plus your eyebrows look sparse and shit

Show your full face you ugly coping ogre faggot
droopy eyelid? thats called hoodimg dmfaggot ebery psl god has it, and my eyebrows are thick?
Screenshot 20221119 192647 Gallery
20221005 213311

Maybe to pajeets, here in the west he's rape alation materal

Sure but even in the west the pajeets are dog shit and he looks htn compared to the pajeets I see daily in the west

Sure but even in the west the pajeets are dog shit and he looks htn compared to the pajeets I see daily in the west
to Pajeetas in the west hes ltn, no way this guy would get girls here. He has all the falos of a ltn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22158
to Pajeetas in the west hes ltn, no way this guy would get girls here. He has all the falos of a ltn

I just meant compared to pajeets in the west he’s above average. Most pajeets I see here in the west are still beyond subhuman

Get rhinoplasty ASAP

Dude you are worse than I imagined ngl, idk why you’re narcy you faggot ; you’re 0 smv just like me you lil pussy
im just leanmax away from slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22158
Bump. Rate this chaddam in the making guys

He already went from MTN to HTN with a fade and beard. I reckon a chain and a few rings away from going from HTN to Chaddamlite (at least in smv)

NPC tier style

OP said this a while ago:
3270374 Screenshot 20230131 222418

AUTo IS MMs me