Facial Harmony: Breakdown & Analysis

Aesthetics_III

Aesthetics_III

Kraken

Originally, this thread was a systematic breakdown of the face and explaining what exactly makes each feature become harmonious (attractive) and how facial harmony is created but i decided to vault it. This thread is the last part of that thread, without the first part it seems a bit outlandish and doesn’t really make sense on first glance.

Case Study: Francisco Lachowski
Francisco Lachowski is recognised in the PSL community as a PSL god, and part of the holy trinity (Gandy, O’Pry, Chico). Despite not being as PSL perfect as the other two he is held in such high regard because of what is called “facial harmony”.

Indeed, harmony is often invoked in order to explain why chico is so much more attractive and appealing to women that other men with higher PSL, such as Elias De Poot, or Jordan Barrett.

Because of the lack of consensus around facial harmony, and the failure to quantify it, many bluepillers, retards and normies seem to think that PSL is just a joke.

But what is the truth? What is facial harmony?

First, we must begin by analysing the person who has the most harmonious face in the world, Francisco Lachowski.

234B44DE 90AC 4DB7 AC5B 705D27320826

The truth is this, Francisco Lachowski has the most perfect face. And i’m not talking about how he’s the most harmonious, i mean his skull shape and soft features are perfect, his ratios and proportions are ideal, and he should have the highest PSL of any man.

The only problem is, is that chico is not robust and forward grown enough. While the shape of his bones are perfect, they just don’t pop out enough.

When chico takes measures to really lean out his face, you can see how great his bone structure is and how high his PSL is (or rather can be.)

BC212F12 5C04 4329 8371 D504C49AA028
45B6E7A6 680A 459B 8231 7B8770408EFC
2CB9B0EF 74BA 48F2 9F21 16C531D2E1FB

Facial harmony is not some antithesis to PSL, in fact, it is the sum of PSL features

When chico bloats and his bone structure is hidden, and he loses PSL, he becomes far less attractive

5FE4AC29 4594 4A72 B78D C15EF06CDF7A
9C0E8603 6E98 4852 AB63 E42A779A8F24

7FC6EDE2 D0DA 434E 8211 29BEAC3B95BB
0C23724B 3F18 48C2 B417 DD926C57BF71

If harmony was all about how the features come together, then minimal bloat shouldn’t have such a big effect.

The problem is, is that retards here think that big bones = good. huge, robust bones with giga amount of forward growth is not good, we are no longer the proud warriors we once were and our faces reflect that

864DF4B1 E892 47EA B1D5 1846B709EEA6
5EB25511 809B 4839 B3DC 8AB30F6DC074

We all know who prime women find more attractive.

Another person with a perfect face would be Jordan Barrett.

062B7E0B BEAE 4D63 B36E 97F96340AA8B

but due to how big his bones are and his comical forward growth he is too alien to be appealing.

Essentially, facial harmony is PSL + facial averageness. It’s not some mystical force or how the features come together.

Give chico slightly more forward and lateral growth and he would be the biggest mogger there is, while if you gave someone like this

FF51A9C1 BD10 413A 9134 716B095EEADF

more forward and lateral growth they still wouldn’t be as attractive as Chico is.

This is why most people don’t and won’t ascend, you can make fake robustness but jfl at trying to change the actual shape of your skull.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Mewton, Daniel Plainview and 7 others
Good Thread man

Your post is peak PSL autism. You have Elias at the top, no mention of Gandy, and O’Pry at a 6. Your like when i first found PSL.

After a while you’ll realise how autistic and wrong you are bro.
You're dumb as fuck. Gandy is right there at 7.

Read my threads before you talk shit.

I'm easily the best rater on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan and arabcelxxx
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234

465787EE 3F4E 4613 AF71 1AA992408ADB

Where is Gandy?

You are not a good rater, if you can put Meeks, Barrett, Pitt and De Poot all in the same category you are a terrible rater.

You are PSL autism turnt to the max. jfl at actually measuring ratios to the decimal

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and AscendingHero
How would you define "facial averageness"?

Originally, this thread was a systematic breakdown of the face and explaining what exactly makes each feature become harmonious (attractive) and how facial harmony is created but i decided to vault it. This thread is the last part of that thread, without the first part it seems a bit outlandish and doesn’t really make sense on first glance.

Francisco Lachowski is recognised in the PSL community as a PSL god, and part of the holy trinity (Gandy, O’Pry, Chico). Despite not being as PSL perfect as the other two he is held in such high regard because of what is called “facial harmony”.

Indeed, harmony is often invoked in order to explain why chico is so much more attractive and appealing to women that other men with higher PSL, such as Elias De Poot, or Jordan Barrett.

Because of the lack of consensus around facial harmony, and the failure to quantify it, many bluepillers, retards and normies seem to think that PSL is just a joke.

First, we must begin by analysing the person who has the most harmonious face in the world, Francisco Lachowski.

The truth is this, Francisco Lachowski has the most perfect face. And i’m not talking about how he’s the most harmonious, i mean his skull shape and soft features are perfect, his ratios and proportions are ideal, and he should have the highest PSL of any man.

The only problem is, is that chico is not robust and forward grown enough. While the shape of his bones are perfect, they just don’t pop out enough.

When chico takes measures to really lean out his face, you can see how great his bone structure is and how high his PSL is (or rather can be.)

View attachment 1538177View attachment 1538178View attachment 1538179

Facial harmony is not some antithesis to PSL, in fact, it is the sum of PSL features

When chico bloats and his bone structure is hidden, and he loses PSL, he becomes far less attractive

View attachment 1538224View attachment 1538221

View attachment 1538241View attachment 1538243

If harmony was all about how the features come together, then minimal bloat shouldn’t have such a big effect.

The problem is, is that retards here think that big bones = good. huge, robust bones with giga amount of forward growth is not good, we are no longer the proud warriors we once were and our faces reflect that

View attachment 1538193View attachment 1538195

View attachment 1538199

but due to how big his bones are and his comical forward growth he is too alien to be appealing.

Essentially, facial harmony is PSL + facial averageness. It’s not some mystical force or how the features come together.

Give chico slightly more forward and lateral growth and he would be the biggest mogger there is, while if you gave someone like this

View attachment 1538264

more forward and lateral growth they still wouldn’t be as attractive as Chico is.

This is why most people don’t and won’t ascend, you can make fake robustness but jfl at trying to change the actual shape of your skull.

Soon as you say chico should be the highest PSL man.

You drop 500 IQ points.

Barrett doesn't have nearly any perfect proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Looks234
Soon as you say chico should be the highest PSL man.

You drop 500 IQ points.

Barrett doesn't have nearly any perfect proportions.

Has psl autism rotted your brain that you can’t read? i didn’t say he should have the highest PSL, i said he’s capable but because he lacks forward and lateral growth he doesn’t.

Despite this, he does have one of the highest PSL. Higher than Elias btw retard.

PSL autism has rotted your brain completely that you have a warped view on looks and attraction.

You post all those numbers, analyse all those ratios and proportions and when your done boast about how objective your rating is

But they are just numbers. Who gives a fuck if someone has a 1.0 mid face ratio, or a 2.0 fWHR, why do these numbers matter? Because they’re supposed to make you attractive. These numbers are only objective because they make you more attractive, and attractive people have them.

But when someone like Elias comes along who has all these ratios but is still unattractive those numbers no longer matter.

It’s because you fail to see the big picture you are a horrible rater, and a turboautist

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 14561 and MikeMew'sBitch

View attachment 1538177View attachment 1538178View attachment 1538179

View attachment 1538224View attachment 1538221

View attachment 1538241View attachment 1538243

View attachment 1538193View attachment 1538195

View attachment 1538199

View attachment 1538264

post the autistic first part or dm me it pls

Has psl autism rotted your brain that you can’t read? i didn’t say he should have the highest PSL, i said he’s capable but because he lacks forward and lateral growth he doesn’t.

Despite this, he does have one of the highest PSL. Higher than Elias btw retard.

PSL autism has rotted your brain completely that you have a warped view on looks and attraction.

You post all those numbers, analyse all those ratios and proportions and when your done boast about how objective your rating is

But they are just numbers. Who gives a fuck if someone has a 1.0 mid face ratio, or a 2.0 fWHR, why do these numbers matter? Because they’re supposed to make you attractive. These numbers are only objective because they make you more attractive, and attractive people have them.

But when someone like Elias comes along who has all these ratios but is still unattractive those numbers no longer matter.

It’s because you fail to see the big picture you are a horrible rater, and a turboautist
First off. Been on the forum for 1 week, I don't even know what the fuck PSL stands for.
-Elias and Objectively Ugly do not fucking belong in the same sentence ever
NOOOOO FUCKING WAY Chico even comes close to Elias.
"Who cares if someone has 1.0 MFR or 2.0 FWHR"
Yea, you just sound dumb as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member and Xangsane
First off. Been on the forum for 1 week, I don't even know what the fuck PSL stands for.
PSL stands for puahate sluthate and lookism, all defunct now

PSL is just an acronym for sites, but these was created to objectively rate looks. They were the first to say that attractiveness can be objectively broken down and that’s what PSL is.

Elias is nowhere near appealing to women. loads of tinder experiments have been done and just look at the status level he has.

PSL is all about attractiveness, if you genuinely believe that Chico, who was worshipped by women at one point, has lower PSL than elias than PSL is dead

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Xangsane, MikeMew'sBitch and 1 other person
psl stands for personality status love

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member and Korea
PSL is just an acronym for sites, but these was created to objectively rate looks. They were the first to say that attractiveness can be objectively broken down and that’s what PSL is.

Elias is nowhere near appealing to women. loads of tinder experiments have been done and just look at the status level he has.

PSL is all about attractiveness, if you genuinely believe that Chico, who was worshipped by women at one point, has lower PSL than elias than PSL is dead
People here acted like I was speaking freach when I didn't put "PSL" before a number, so I started doin it.

If PSL isn't a fully objective system, I'm done with it.

I never said Elias has appeal, but he's insanely high up in the Objective Scale.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member

Bout 5 months ago me and a normie were talking about facial symmetry and how one side of your face is the better side, then I showed him a picture of Chico, this normiefag said that it looked disturbing, that his face looked mirrored and it was disturbing. Fucking hate copers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and MikeMew'sBitch
People here acted like I was speaking freach when I didn't put "PSL" before a number, so I started doin it.

If PSL isn't a fully objective system, I'm done with it.

I never said Elias has appeal, but he's insanely high up in the Objective Scale.

I know your a turboautist so let me explain this fully.

We only call certain features and ratios/proportions objective because they make you more attractive.

PSL is fully objective, obviously. Beauty is bone and tissue, which means it has to be objective.

Elias cannot be high up in objective scale if he has no appeal. The problem with you is that you don’t understand how Elias is unattractive, so you close off and say it’s “muh unobjective:feelswah::feelswah:

You also have no concept of how different things contribute more to your appeal, it doesn’t matter how many ideal features you have if a couple of big things are flaws you will be unattractive.

I know Elias has no appeal, never once said he did I'm pretty sure.

Can you explain, how on earth, a scale can be fully objective, if it factors appeal.

Appeal is suggestive, that's why my threads always stir shit up.

btw you been on this shit since 2020, if anyone's a turboautist, it's you.

I know Elias has no appeal, never once said he did I'm pretty sure.

Can you explain, how on earth, a scale can be fully objective, if it factors appeal.

Appeal is suggestive, that's why my threads always stir shit up.

btw you been on this shit since 2020, if anyone's a turboautist, it's you.

if you know elias has no appeal, then your rating system is fucking retarded. all your doing is collecting a bunch of numbers and saying “this guy has more of these numbers than him so he’s better”. Autist retard jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
if you know elias has no appeal, then your rating system is fucking retarded. all your doing is collecting a bunch of numbers and saying “this guy has more of these numbers than him so he’s better”. Autist retard jfl
I'm sure when plastic surgeons measure patients ratios they say.

"Ehhhh yea this area of of face doesn't have much appeal"

"Ohh this one has appeal so even thought you have a 1.3 MFR, compact midfaces are totally in appeal rn"

Calling me a retard when that's your logic. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I'm sure when plastic surgeons measure patients ratios they say.

"Ehhhh yea this area of of face doesn't have much appeal"

"Ohh this one has appeal so even thought you have a 1.3 MFR, compact midfaces are totally in appeal rn"

Calling me a retard when that's your logic. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

are you actually a retard. Like i’m genuinely curious because you don’t seem to be intelligent holy fuck.

You dumb stupid faggot seem to be completely unable to comprehend what i’m saying.

There are ideal ratios and proportions since those numbers are good because they make you attractive

Your rating system is bad because you only include those numbers and fail to take into account a whole bunch of other shit that creates attraction.

jfl @ you and the state of this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and MikeMew'sBitch
are you actually a retard. Like i’m genuinely curious because you don’t seem to be intelligent holy fuck.

You dumb stupid faggot seem to be completely unable to comprehend what i’m saying.

There are ideal ratios and proportions since those numbers are good because they make you attractive

Your rating system is bad because you only include those numbers and fail to take into account a whole bunch of other shit that creates attraction.

jfl @ you and the state of this site.
Straights have bias rating their own gender so it's better to leave it to opposite gender or homos which isn't possible here for obvious reasons. The greatest way to ensure your PSL is to see how people behave around you.

How does one increase harmony tho

@AestheticsHell can I improve my harmony , most people tell me here that my harmony is being offset by big nose and small chin (SFS) , If I fix those , I should increase harmony and thus appeal , right ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Fuck tagged some greycel with 3 post :lul::lul::lul:
I've meant @Aesthetics_III

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
PSL stands for puahate sluthate and lookism, all defunct now
The .org aspies and chads are all who stand now. May we fight against the hordes of normies and keep the blackpill flame burning.

maybe instead of spending all that time on becoming a good face rater on people that dont even know who u are.
spend it on looks maxing so u can get off these forums:ROFLMAO::sleep:🤦‍♂️
imagine your parents knew what you were doing
"yeah i have a job mom i promise!" 😭 🙏
to many people like you on these forums

"I'm easily the best rater on this forum.":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
💀 WOW WHAT A GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT
🤦‍♂️
:geek::geek::geek:

• Ugh..
maybe instead of spending all that time on becoming a good face rater on people that dont even know who u are.

"I'm easily the best rater on this forum.":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
🤦‍♂️
Not on the forum due to my looks, just like talkng about faces.

I never claimed to have a job, I'm only 17 and also made AN ENTIRE THREAD about how I choked a job opportunity lol.

So yea, IDK what to tell you man besides have a great day dude!

🤦‍♂️
Korea is 7 psl, he's a good looking guy

• Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Korea is 7 psl, he's a good looking guy
how is 7 psl good? good for a highschooler good compared to the people on these forums LMAO
also why is he sharing his face he 17 AND on a looksmax page nawl
well atleast he's not as bad as some other people igs 🤷‍♂️

• +1
how is 7 psl good? good for a highschooler good compared to the people on these forums LMAO
Yea bro, I'm actually a nice guy.

I have no idea how you got pissed off at my post lol.

I didn't see his face, he didn't post it. He just said he is 7 psl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Korea
I didn't see his face, he didn't post it. He just said he is 7 psl.
Nah I'm coping. I'm only 6.75 PSL.

@StrangerDanger will rate me 6.75 PSL because of my eye color.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and StrangerDanger
Yea bro, I'm actually a nice guy.

I have no idea how you got pissed off at my post lol.
your other post putting people down calling shits copes when people are here to ascend but they are all changed mentally and now think its impossible and now want to rope and stay ugly and believe they cant do anything about it when they can Ik ur not a larper but just sounded like one 2 me anyways 🤷‍♂️ my fault tho if i misjudged u.

• Love it
Nah I'm coping. I'm only 6.75 PSL.

@StrangerDanger will rate me 6.75 PSL because of my eye color.
chico is the only dude who can surpass his eye color

• JFL
your other post putting people down calling shits copes when people are here to ascend but they are all changed mentally and now think its impossible and now want to rope and stay ugly and believe they cant do anything about it when they can Ik ur not a larper but just sounded like one 2 me anyways 🤷‍♂️ my fault tho if i misjudged u.
All good man.

No worries.

How will EYE cope with this.
:LOL:
moved to tears crying GIF
Its true that eye color adds to attractiveness
and 6.75 PSL is better than 99.999999% of the population
You need to worry about the 5 PSL mark before

• JFL
Its true that eye color adds to attractiveness
and 6.75 PSL is better than 99.999999% of the population
You need to worry about the 5 PSL mark before
LMAOOOO, I blow past 5 - 6.2 PSL EZ.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You can't call cope untill you've seen me.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

If he's 6.25 - 6.5, then I'd accept that.
@heightface claims 7 PSL aswell but this is what he has posted so far

thots

• JFL
@heightface claims 7 PSL aswell but this is what he has posted so far
View attachment 1552857
thots
He's delusional as fuck. My eye area is actually top tier so I can brag, he's just retarded.

Also, fuck 7 PSL, there's no world where I'm below 6 PSL.

I promise that ON MY SOUL.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
He's delusional as fuck. My eye area is actually top tier so I can brag, he's just retarded.

Also, fuck 7 PSL, there's no world where I'm below 6 PSL.

I promise that ON MY SOUL.
do you facially mog Zayn

• +1