Facial Harmony doesn't exist

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
It's all just appeal if someone is saying your harmony is off their either coping or you have bad coloring

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, PlayersGetPlayed and NZb6Air
when you put org lingo in a shaker you get this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWTKMH, truthhurts and PlayersGetPlayed
making up a random theory theory

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, LuckyBeast and NZb6Air
define both
Good features means your individual facial features are good like jaw, maxilla and eyes but they don't "fit together" which is supposed to be harmony

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Good features means your individual facial features are good like jaw, maxilla and eyes but they don't "fit together" which is supposed to be harmony
assessing if they're good already implies you're analyzing them relative to the other "features" and metrics of the face,

example : a good bigonial width is only good if it's equal to your bitemporal and slighty lower than your bizygomatic, it's not "good" in a vacuum

good already implies relativity which renders your definition nonsensical since they can't not "fit together"

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and noonespecial

lips of a stacy..

What A Stupid Thing To Say?

IMG 3244

Full lips
Ogge Curve
Hunter eyes
Trapezium jaw
Compact Midface

But He Has 0 Facial Harmony. Facial Harmony is A Thing dumbass

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Philtrum longer than my cock and insane eye assymetry where's the "good facial features)
What A Stupid Thing To Say?

View attachment 3134109

Full lips
Ogge Curve
Hunter eyes
Trapezium jaw
Compact Midface

But He Has 0 Facial Harmony. Facial Harmony is A Thing dumbass
Lips are too big, skin is too pale. Can't mention everything but looking at his lower third alone it looks like shit same with upper third

Philtrum longer than my cock and insane eye assymetry where's the "good facial features)

Lips are too big, skin is too pale. Can't mention everything but looking at his lower third alone it looks like shit same with upper third
I listed he good facial features dumbass.

I listed he good facial features dumbass.
Weird cheekbones cause of the bad jaw. zero collagen terrible eyebrows and jfl at calling his eyes ideal.