Facial harmony explained

lestoa

lestoa

looksmax till death
The two most important factors to have good facial harmony are facial ratios and good facial symmetry.
Its only about these 2 things. Many people still say that Facial Symmetry is cope, but its just not true. It plays a major role for facial harmony. Besides that, are facial ratios giga important.

I see that normies often like to say that literal male models dont have ''muh harmony'' you motherfucking retard. Normies say ''muh jordan barrett dont has any harmony''. They dont understand harmony at all. He just has striking features. He has perfect facial harmony. Nearly perfect facial symmetry and nearly perfect facial ratios. So no, jordan barrett dont has shit facial harmony.

Unfortunately its rly difficult to increase facial harmony. You need to improve your facial symmetry and your facial ratios, improving facial symmetry is possible but improving facial ratios is rly difficult.

A prime example for this is adriana limas ex husband

the only reason why he doesnt have good facial harmony is bcs of his ipd.

So to sum up, its only about your facial ratios and facial symmetry tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and ALP
That's why haircut and facial hair matters a lot, changes apparent facial ratios

• +1
Reactions: ALP
That's why haircut and facial hair matters a lot, changes apparent facial ratios
yes, everything goes back to ratios and symmetry
Do everything you can do to improve those 2 features for good facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and LampPostPrime
Dnrd add colours

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss
Dnrd add colours
retard
muh colors
blue eyes cant safe your facial harmony
then lets add to every t50 eyecel with shit harmony just some blue eye contacts, will safe his harmony def :p

Last edited:
you didn't explain shit

the key for facial harmony are ur facial ratios
You didn't even elaborate on what ratios are the most important, how to measure them, the impact of other features on how these ratios are perceived. You call that an explanation?

but i mean, the fact that you think barrett has 'perfect' harmony alr tells me all that I need to know about your knowledge of cranio facial aesthetics...

facial symmetry
vast majority of people have good enough symmetry. That's why people say it's cope: in most faces, it's not even close to being the biggest problem

You didn't even elaborate on what ratios are the most important, how to measure them, the impact of other features on how these ratios are perceived. You call that an explanation?
i dont have the time for that fucking shit nigger
but i mean, the fact that you think barrett has 'perfect' harmony alr tells me all that I need to know about your knowledge of cranio facial aesthetics...
yes, jordan barrett has rly good facial harmony
vast majority of people have good enough symmetry. That's why people say it's cope: in most faces, it's not even close to being the biggest problem
facial symmetry is life and needed for facial harmony

you just don't know, don't lie
i rly dont have the time to create high effort threads or talk about every facial ratio with other autists🙁 i did this only 2 times and thats enough

the key for facial harmony are ratios and harmony, thats all i wanted to say 😞

• Hmm...
Reactions: yue