• +1
Reactions: Hades
02B67E93 0BC4 4245 9272 F81F0627568F
B8F41851 4C18 473E 8083 6CC0A792F149
9E196330 3EBF 4385 A1C8 D9A8295E0ED7
5C5791B1 9856 49FA B2C9 EA662983B8E6

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, DidntRead and Deleted member 1100
how can you actually define what "harmony" really is though?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
The tattooed guy has great eyes and good bones

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 1100 and jordanbarrettisgod
harmony = good traits + good ratios + unknown ratios that not even psl autists have cracked the code for

his mandible is not good, his zygos are mediocre at best. But his MAXILLA is good.
it means they are quite literally GOOD LOOKING. meaning their nose matches their jaw, jaw matched skull, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, mikeock and Deleted member 3962
it means they are quite literally GOOD LOOKING. meaning their nose matches their jaw, jaw matched skull, etc.
That is just way too vague. If someone is objectively good looking then there is a concrete reason why. Just because we currently don't have the knowledge to pinpoint exactly what it is, it doesn't mean it's impossible to figure it out. Somebody came up with philtrum to chin ratio, with the FHWR, with IPD, midface ratio and so on. But before those ratios were figured out, those who were ugly because of it were just deemed ugly because of a vague "lack of harmony" with no further explanation and no compass guiding where they should direct their attempts at improvement.

Saying someone is gl because of harmony is like saying:
Why do you enjoy this song? "Because it just sounds so good! must be the harmonic symphony!" You're not actually saying anything other than, "it is enjoyable but I do not know why"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Ruby
That is just way too vague. If someone is objectively good looking then there is a concrete reason why. Just because we currently don't have the knowledge to pinpoint exactly what it is, it doesn't mean it's impossible to figure it out. Somebody came up with philtrum to chin ratio, with the FHWR, with IPD, midface ratio and so on. But before those ratios were figured out, those who were ugly because of it were just deemed ugly because of a vague "lack of harmony" with no further explanation and no compass guiding where they should direct their attempts at improvement.

Saying someone is gl because of harmony is like saying:
Why do you enjoy this song? "Because it just sounds so good! must be the harmonic symphony!" You're not actually saying anything other than, "it is enjoyable but I do not know why"

being a musician myself, the example you gave is very good! someone that know music theory and music composition can definitely tell you why a particular song is enjoyable, from the different motifs used through the melody to the way the chord progression flows and makes you feel certain feelings. i think the harmony topic, like you mentioned has not been cracked.

maybe we need some high iq cel to develop some machine learning ai to finally crack the code once and for all tbh tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Deleted member 2012
chico has both which is why he is infinite psl

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Hector
This is why statusmaxxing is legit. Status widens your sexual net and therefore maximizes the potential number of fish you can catch. If you are 5psl and above, trust me there are thousands of women that would find you drop dead gorgeous if you softmaxxed. Problem is, they are far away from you and have never interacted with you. Statusmaxxing allows you to connect with these women and the OP is the result

• +1
Reactions: Griffith
harmony = good traits + good ratios + unknown ratios that not even psl autists have cracked the code for

his mandible is not good, his zygos are mediocre at best. But his MAXILLA is good.

You should check out my thread about facial harmony ratio where i explain the optimal nose and philtrum length for facial harmony