Facial harmony with bad features

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
I think I have good facial harmony even with shit tier facial features.
I have cuck nct eye area with huge eyebags, wide and big nose, a small mouth with big lipps, long midface and no jaw.
Yet I don't think it looks that bad when I look in the mirror, it just harmonies well imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
grats

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bigweiner420, Enlil and Time Travel
wide nose is good.

big lips are good

wide nose is good.

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Avoidant, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
WTF DID I JUST READ
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Time Travel
I have cuck nct eye area with huge eyebags, wide and big nose, a small mouth with big lipps, long midface and no jaw.
Yet I don't think it looks that bad when I look in the mirror, it just harmonies well imo.
perhaps post so we can do the rating

• So Sad
Reactions: Time Travel
No. Wide nose is bad and nigger lips are bad too
An overly wide nasal base is bad, but I do kinda agree. Narrow nose (especially bridge) often just looks really feminine and can lessen harmony

• Hmm...
i mean i could tell you whats wrong but i think if i did, itd violate your "dont bully" rule

oh theres more than eyes that fuck him over 👀
I know what's wrong. I've been active on her for ages.

• +1
Reactions: Throwaway1028
You look like the kind of guy who gets laid very easily

• Woah
I have similar situation bit you need to understand that sometimes you start coping. You know that you don't have good features but you think that you look good

• +1
That's not a bad thing, it's better to have bad features which harmonise well as you can fix them, you can fix good features with bad harmony ( Or at least alot of the time)

• +1
I have similar situation bit you need to understand that sometimes you start coping. You know that you don't have good features but you think that you look good
I'm not coping. What I mean is that even though I have big nose, lips and other bad features my face doesn't look like there's something wrong with it. The bad features don't stand out from the rest of my face imo.

Big lips aren't bad tbh even on males

• Hmm...
I'm not coping. What I mean is that even though I have big nose, lips and other bad features my face doesn't look like there's something wrong with it. The bad features don't stand out from the rest of my face imo.
Cope

• WTF
having harmony is a golden spot. someone with only average features that are in harmony can easily be considered above-average. remember, normies dont look at features alone, they look at the whole thing

• Woah
having harmony is a golden spot. someone with only average features that are in harmony can easily be considered above-average. remember, normies dont look at features alone, they look at the whole thing
Imagine normies going full psl autist on your face and overanalyzing n shit

Imagine normies going full psl autist on your face and overanalyzing n shit
jfl, that'd never happen, normies are retarded when it comes to ratings. you can be legitimately deformed ugly subhuman piece of shitskin nigger and they'd be like "not ugly at all, i'd say average. get a haircut and buy new clothes bro"

jfl, that'd never happen, normies are retarded when it comes to ratings. you can be legitimately deformed ugly subhuman piece of shitskin nigger and they'd be like "not ugly at all, i'd say average. get a haircut and buy new clothes bro"
Virtue signalling and retarded advice

• +1
Reactions: karbo