Facial leaness>bones, fwhr and other shit

J

jabaduk

Master
U crave some big ass jaw and zygos meanwhile all u have to do is stop eating like kid (meaning full of sodium and starches, gluten especially) i was giga subhuman 1 year ago cuz i was eating gluten and vegetable oils, now i just eat eggs and plenty of water and bitches are down to fuck with me within minutes of msgs on tinder, u prolly don’t need surgeries just stop eat like cuck

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2106, Hero of the Imperium, CyprusGD and 2 others
but facial leanness reveals bones?

U crave some big ass jaw and zygos meanwhile all u have to do is stop eating like kid (meaning full of sodium and starches, gluten especially) i was giga subhuman 1 year ago cuz i was eating gluten and vegetable oils, now i just eat eggs and plenty of water and bitches are down to fuck with me within minutes of msgs on tinder, u prolly don’t need surgeries just stop eat like cuck
Yea it’s lot of bluepilled bullshit about those “healthy” diet and this is naturally just bullshit, but avoiding gluten sodium and sugar can really ascend u on its own

but facial leanness reveals bones?
Everyone has mandible and zygos if u have 0 water retention u will look much better

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and Deleted member 8608
Water thread

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
Everyone has mandible and zygos if u have 0 water retention u will look much better
My simple easy ass guide for everyone here would be just, get lean AF, wear tons of lifts, dye your eyebrows and squinch also workout (maybe some roids)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2106 and Prince88
My simple easy ass guide for everyone here would be just, get lean AF, wear tons of lifts, dye your eyebrows and squinch also workout (maybe some roids)
Ok did it work for you

Ok did it work for you
Yeah 100 procent, foid who I used to know from high school didn’t recognize me in club and was grinding her ass on me jfl cuz we were small talking for a while she recognized me that I’m this guy from high school and she stopped her cringe ass grinding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Depends on bones whether sub 15% helps. Some people will descend if too lean. Everyone should be at least 15% though.

Depends on bones whether sub 15% helps. Some people will descend if too lean. Everyone should be at least 15% though.
I think water retention plays even bigger role, i was always been lean just water retention tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Actually think this is cope

I think water retention plays even bigger role, i was always been lean just water retention tbh
I have veins even on my abs, (arms and neck as well) so I guess I have literally 0 water retention

Yeah 100 procent, foid who I used to know from high school didn’t recognize me in club and was grinding her ass on me jfl cuz we were small talking for a while she recognized me that I’m this guy from high school and she stopped her cringe ass grinding
all of that food deprivation for pussy

• JFL
Reactions: jabaduk
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Why’s this make me any more wrong

Facial bones mog facial leaness
Based on what, ur imagination? Bitches hate bloated face look

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Based on what, ur imagination? Bitches hate bloated face look
If you have good bones leaness will show this is common sense, but anyone can get a lean face if they’re not ethnic or recessed

If you have good bones leaness will show this is common sense, but anyone can get a lean face if they’re not ethnic or recessed
Anyone but u still don’t have it tbh

• Hmm...
Just ignore this Erik kid always trolling he disagrees with everyone and probably argues with himself in mirror.

It’s true though I am subhuman after eating sodium and carbs but once I go on strict diet and drink tons of water for 3 days I feel like celebrity and get many girls on nights out.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, fruitgunpop, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
You just eat eggs, nothing else?

Just ignore this Erik kid always trolling he disagrees with everyone and probably argues with himself in mirror.

It’s true though I am subhuman after eating sodium and carbs but once I go on strict diet and drink tons of water for 3 days I feel like celebrity and get many girls on nights out.
Me too I’m completely different person, when I have bad day and fall for sweetie processed foods I get bloated af

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
You just eat eggs, nothing else?
Sometimes, I mean there are days when I just eat eggs, normally I eat other good stuff like fish meat organs and some (not every) vegetables and fruits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22267
Sometimes, I mean there are days when I just eat eggs, normally I eat other good stuff like fish meat organs and some (not every) vegetables and fruits
Dairy is interesting since milk bloat me but cheese somehow doesn’t

How many calories are you having

Nah this is something that I’m very serious about

U are weak if u can’t eat what is good for u but u don’t like the taste of it
I eat whats good for me but i have to eat less and be hungry, if i werent hungry i wouldnt care

Nah this is something that I’m very serious about
Go look at top tier models such as Maher where they are on vacation/holiday and lose all their facial bones - do you think they put on 5kg of fat over night? No they’re eating and drinking shit which bloats their face until they get home and start eating good again.

• Hmm...
Go look at top tier models such as Maher where they are on vacation/holiday and lose all their facial bones - do you think they put on 5kg of fat over night? No they’re eating and drinking shit which bloats their face until they get home and start eating good again.
No but facial leaness is useless without bones and fhwr etc that’s why this is a retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel
you still need bones to look good even if u lean

• +1
I agree.

Gym + diet is the way to go. Somewhat bulky muscular body + lean face and good hair is great.

What’s your diet btw? What foods should I eat? What should I avoid?

100%. Bones matter too of course, but indicators of health like being metabolically healthy are a necessity.

Also do the shoe lifts bother your feet at all after a long night at the club?

Yea it’s lot of bluepilled bullshit about those “healthy” diet and this is naturally just bullshit, but avoiding gluten sodium and sugar can really ascend u on its own
Consuming gluten sodium and sugar as processed products is the real problem here. I know the gluten from 60 years isn't as nearly the same as today's gluten, but buying the flour and other shit from the right suppliers rather than buying them from the supermarkets like a retard normie is the problem here.

I consume a lot of salt, and gluten-based foods. I don't really like sugary things so I don't eat them that much. My T levels were at the mid 900's before I started taking vitD, it's probably higher now, and it's because I don't buy my food from Jewish market chains like an aspie fucktard.

I agree.

Gym + diet is the way to go. Somewhat bulky muscular body + lean face and good hair is great.

What’s your diet btw? What foods should I eat? What should I avoid?

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
12% year round is based

But Sodium is too fucking good to moderate. Salt is fucking amazing and cutting it sucks ass

I rather just exercise, eat healthy, and consume hella diuretics like caffeine and potassium