facial muscles are underrated

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
I hear alot about how facial bones matter so much, which they do like a lot. Theres a reason why curries are so ugly, they have small facial bones. But i never hear how important facial muscle affect the face, how it affects ur smile, skin, etc. It make make you look energetic and more happer i guess, i dont know what you would call it. But my point is facial muscles are very important, there proablly the second msot important part of a face after bones. If your looksmaxing, make sure oyu have good facial muscles, if you dont and cant get surgery, then theres no point in looksmaxing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksseg, 5'7 zoomer, zharupodrugu and 2 others
Someone please post that special face muscle that makes a big looks difference.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, tia0505, Lawton88 and 1 other person
curries are ugly due to shitskin pheno
uhhh the malaris? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, T50 Mogger and thecel
if
Uhhh can you do hypertrophy training on it?
m pretty sure yeah, but if done way too much, it will make you loo kway too gigchad, and youll look like a moneky

if

m pretty sure yeah, but if done way too much, it will make you loo kway too gigchad, and youll look like a moneky
This looks retarded

I hear alot about how facial bones matter so much, which they do like a lot. Theres a reason why curries are so ugly, they have small facial bones. But i never hear how important facial muscle affect the face, how it affects ur smile, skin, etc. It make make you look energetic and more happer i guess, i dont know what you would call it. But my point is facial muscles are very important, there proablly the second msot important part of a face after bones. If your looksmaxing, make sure oyu have good facial muscles, if you dont and cant get surgery, then theres no point in looksmaxing.
What u mean small facial bones ??

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and 250722
What u mean small facial bones ??
indian from tiktok detected

but yea, they have more fragile bone structure face wise and body wise. narrower jaws, weaker orbitals, smaller cheekbones, etc.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 31560

but yea, they have more fragile bone structure face wise and body wise. narrower jaws, weaker orbitals, smaller cheekbones, etc.
lol

Theres a reason why curries are so ugly, they have small facial bones.
Where does this meme come from and why is it that curries perpetuate it the most? The Dravidians that people say are the ugliest are the most robust in the subcontinent, meanwhile the GL curries with more Persian and Steppe DNA have less prominent bone structures. You are probably also being influenced by the presence of fat in curry faces, small bones is not a trait of caucasoids but of mongoloids

Where does this meme come from and why is it that curries perpetuate it the most? The Dravidians that people say are the ugliest are the most robust in the subcontinent, meanwhile the GL curries with more Persian and Steppe DNA have less prominent bone structures. You are probably also being influenced by the presence of fat in curry faces, small bones is not a trait of caucasoids but of mongoloids
they have huge bones and massive browbones. i honestly dunno

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
they have huge bones and massive browbones. i honestly dunno
This is why I think Tamil Brahmins are master race, light skin with Dravidian bull bones.

This is why I think Tamil Brahmins are master race, light skin with Dravidian bull bones.
my mom is north indian so im light skin, my skin loooks darker in pics due to lgiht but im liek a light brown, my dad has mogger bones and has a mogger lwoer third and chin. i think once im 21 i will have a mogger lwoer third too as most male cleeberties with good lower third did not devolop them until adult years

What u mean indian from tiktok detected ??

real. I have some fucked up deformity with the way my orbicularis oris muscle inserts/originates and it creates some weird-looking philtrum under my bottom lip. looks subhuman af. makes my otherwise okay chin look recessed