facial self tanner

jay20

jay20

Iron
any recommendations for a facial self tanner for the winter that won’t cause acne flare ups and isn’t streaky

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
nah just spam sunbeds

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and HandsomeOrDeath
nah just spam sunbeds
i was thinking about it but i one of my friends got a cancer mole on his finger after only two months so im a bit worried not trying to risk cancer if i can avoid it

I use Isle of Paradise self tanning drops. They are very good and one application will last 2-3 days. If you are white and looking for a natty tan in the winter, apply 5 drops of the LIGHT version. Or 2-3 drops of the MEDIUM version. Combine with using a self tanner on the lower body that you wash off after like 1-2 hours instead of the recommended maximum of 6, such as Bondi sands medium.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and jay20
i was thinking about it but i one of my friends got a cancer mole on his finger after only two months so im a bit worried not trying to risk cancer if i can avoid it
go risk and hope u wont be next, the only thing that matters in life is having a tan remember that before u go to sleep today

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You and HandsomeOrDeath
Real tanning looks better. Skin cancer and aging is a myth propagated by the Jewish media.

• JFL
Reactions: yyy and sb23