Facial size to feature size combo = ratios/harmony? Thoughts?

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
I don't feel up to doing this myself, but some others here can try this if they want:

Morph the feature ratio of the face (noses, eyes, mouth, etc.) but keep the facial structure points similar -- or reverse (grow/shrink the borders of the face w/same features). I looked in the mirror and thought to myself, "Maybe looking good is about a specific feature:face border relation that some people have way too off?" Like it's less about having 'X' special features but just having PROPER feature:facial size haloing.

Get a "Chad" or whatever and try to make some features smaller while keeping his cheekbones, jaw, etc. the same. Doesn't it kinda take away his whole "GL" essence? It's some tiny subtle things written off and some GL guys lose that touch so to speak

Likewise, find an incel or whatever and try to balance out his features with his facial area and make it all average out better, like make his eyes smaller, lips wider, etc. Maybe the problem with some incels is that their features and face border/size do not fit well? This isn't something surgery or aesthetics people talk of in a pull vs. push way AKA how one fits with the other, and then how the other adjusts with it.

Yeah people talk of "balancing" the face but we should test first-hand if this whole "balancing act" is merely just a disagreement between the facial props and the entire facial "real estate" AKA the face is grown one way but the features aren't averaged out with it, or vice-versa (features are grown well, but the face isn't big enough for them). Many say "averageness" is attractive for this reason -- balance mostly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, sub5inchcel, stressftw and 2 others
Already been done before

face-new-golden-ratio-beauty-proportions.gif

jfl at these pics

face-new-golden-ratio-36-46-modified.jpg

face-new-golden-ratio-36-displacement.jpg

face-new-golden-ratio-variations.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Tallooksmaxxer, stressftw and 2 others
Already been done before

face-new-golden-ratio-beauty-proportions.gif

jfl at these pics

face-new-golden-ratio-36-46-modified.jpg

face-new-golden-ratio-36-displacement.jpg

face-new-golden-ratio-variations.gif

That proves that features or facial landmarks within the same areas (bones/fat/etc.) can dramatically skew our perception of someone.

But what is easier: increasing or shaping the facial real estate around the "features" (zygos, mandible, temporals, etc.) or adjusting the features within this area? I think it's much easier to "add" to the face than take away, but featuremaxxing is possible with contrast/surgery somewhat too.

Like if you got small eyes and a big face, try and get canthopexy or something and enhance contrast there so it "pops" more. Or with a narrow nose a guy could benefit with it widening some, especially on a face that's gradually wider in relation (same with mouth too)

Or if you have a big nose and eyes and a small face this guy could benefit from more "real estate" maybe like wider zygos, more jaw, etc. I think many incels maybe just have a poor balance between their features and facial real estate all together -- they lack "averageness" usually.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
That proves that features or facial landmarks within the same areas can dramatically skew our perception of someone.

But what is easier: increasing or shaping the facial real estate around the "features" (zygos, mandible, temporals, etc.) or adjusting the features within this area? I think it's much easier to "add" to the face than take away, but featuremaxxing is possible with contrast/surgery somewhat too.

Like if you got small eyes and a big face, try and get canthopexy or something and enhance contrast there so it "pops" more. Or with a narrow nose a guy could benefit with it widening some, especially on a face that's gradually wider in relation (same with mouth too)

Or if you have a big nose and eyes and a small face this guy could benefit from more "real estate" maybe like wider zygos, more jaw, etc. I think many incels maybe just have a poor balance between their features and facial real estate all together -- they lack "averageness" usually.
I imagine it is a combination of the two and doing each in the right places to minimise damage to facial harmony from augmenting and altering appearance / features.

facial harmony = all ratios within the norm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
*es ratio
*chin to philthrum ratio
*nose width to bitemporaral width rartio
*facial thirds that are equal or masculinazed where lower thrid is slightly bigger

and then its all up to features like how your jaw is and eyes, nose and eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead