FACIAL SYMMETERY IS COPE

S

SSJ Trunks

Banned
I rarely see this being talked about on this forum or in the blackpill community in general. How much does it affect you? Can you get away with certain asymmetries past a certain PSL? Does it matter where the asymmetry is or how noticeable it is? Can you be a chad with an asymmetrical face? How big of a failo is it? Examples and opinions are welcome.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
Nice pictures with proof bro

• +1
Reactions: GigaMog
5D8B7B9C EFFC 4BCD B71E 72019BAEB797

Sean O’Pry has visible asymmetry and is still gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: JeremyMeeks, Ryanmcgg0139, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
Bluepilled people say beauty is all about symmetry jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 6128, EverythingMattersCel and 16 others
These 3 are key to being good looking,( assuming you look young and have good skin ) >

1. Great Hair/Hairline
2. Light colored Hunter Eyes
3. Strong Chiseled Jawline

Everything else is merely bonus points imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, piscicide, Soalian and 16 others
Nice pictures with proof bro
I'm sure you have enough pics of male models saved on your device, do I need to add any more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and GigaMog
These 3 are key to being good looking,( assuming you look young and have good skin ) >

1. Great Hair/Hairline

4. Good fwhr and midface

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, TheEndHasNoEnd, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others

1. Great Hair/Hairline

What if everything else is shit, what if you have a big, crooked nose, a long-ass philtrum, and massive ears?
4. Good fwhr and midface
I disagree, a below-average fwhr isn't a death sentence, especially if you have a decent midface.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

1. Great Hair/Hairline

good eyes and good fwhr beat perfect hunter eyes with bad fwhr , reminder bruh

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, GigaMog and Deleted member 5891
Bluepilled people say beauty is all about symmetry jfl
They mean proportions, / “muh harmony” but they are too stupid to know the correct word.

good eyes and good fwhr beat perfect hunter eyes with bad fwhr , reminder bruh
Proof? I don't think so
They mean proportions, / “muh harmony” but they are too stupid to know the correct word.
No they don't, they literally mean "symmetry". They're just too oblivious to comprehend that facial harmony is even a thing in their bluepilled world.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 5683
Proof? I don't think so

No they don't, they literally mean "symmetry". They're just too oblivious to comprehend that facial harmony is even a thing in their bluepilled world.
Connor 1
Brahz
well also phenotype is very important obviously

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks
4. Good fwhr and midface

If you have the 3 keys, I dont think midface is a dealbreaker

Also midface should be easy fix with lip lift/lip fillers
279129 02df41040798c510dedd4f37555918f4
10776 57287f8e541490a9f2e0450f0e554a25
9447 b66aee81d9d5b11bcac65bf8baa4a93f
Vafp2ah5gph31

Putting this dumb fag on ignore

I dont think midface is a dealbreaker
Look, I dont want to insult you and make another enemy, but come the fuck on, that is such a cope, mf and fwhr are CRUCIAL to your attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2205
Look, I dont want to insult you and make another enemy, but come the fuck on, that is such a cope, mf and fwhr are CRUCIAL to your attractiveness

I never said it doesnt matter, I just believe it is not as essential as you think

Feel free to post examples of how Im wrong, this should be a discussion not an echo chamber or butthurt fest

Long Midface Incels
Long midface
F73fe17fdf229ef85da19693bee69484
Disgusting long midface
Long Midface doesnt matter

Compact Midface slayers
Compactt
Compact o
Aohrm9gepfb41

• JFL
Reactions: inTimeTheyWillPay
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and je3oe
Having good ratios is important, but I have seen pictures on this forum of models with good eyes, zygos, jawline, hairline, colouring and phenotype, such that their only failo was their long midface, and they looked pretty good. It’s a failo that brings you down a lot, no body is denying that, but if it’s you’re only flaw then you’re doing pretty well.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks
I never said it doesnt matter, I just believe it is not as essential as you think

Feel free to post examples of how Im wrong, this should be a discussion not an echo chamber or butthurt fest

Long Midface Incels
View attachment 384736View attachment 384735View attachment 384739View attachment 384740

Compact Midface slayers
View attachment 384732View attachment 384733View attachment 384734
whats the name of the blonde guy in the middle kinda mirin
yea i don't think some symmetry is that bad, just doesn't look that good in pictures
who's the guy in your avi

Your iq is cope
Too much explanation
How smarter you are how dumber you look

yea i don't think some symmetry is that bad, just doesn't look that good in pictures
I feel like that explains why some people are just not photogenic but are handsome/pretty af IRL

Can you get away with certain asymmetries past a certain PSL
the way I see it it's not that important. I see assymetric faces all the time and I think "if they were symmetric would they be good looking?" Most of the times the answer is no.

even if their faces were picture perfect symmetric they would be bad looking.

Brad pitt is not perfectly symmetric. Even if you make him less simmetric on photoshop he would be slayer. Unless the assimetries are huge they are not that important tbh.

Assimetries are not noticeable in motion at all. Assymetric people tend to look bad in pictures.

• +1
Reactions: highT and PubertyMaxxer
I rarely see this being talked about on this forum or in the blackpill community in general. How much does it affect you? Can you get away with certain asymmetries past a certain PSL? Does it matter where the asymmetry is or how noticeable it is? Can you be a chad with an asymmetrical face? How big of a failo is it? Examples and opinions are welcome.

I’ve seen a study that commented about this, they concluded that for men, sexual dimorphism had a bigger impact on their attractiveness than facial symmetry, however the reverse was true for women. For women, symmetry matters more than sexual dimorphism.
It might well have been on the black pill wiki. However after a quick scan I was unable to find it. If you decide to search there for it yourself, it should be noted that the purpose of the study was something only tangentially related, at least that's what I recall.

I believe that facial asymmetry like what you're about to see is evidence of the finding of that study (which I haven't provided a source for so I suppose you'll just have to agree with me Tee Hee).
Here is an example that formed my opinion. His name is Miroslav Cech and it is my option that he's massively underrated on these forums. You'll also notice that is lower third is very asymmetrical. I think that asymmetry is only visible from certain angles. In the face and LMS screen shot, you won't see that asymmetry at all. This proves that as long as your other features are good, with certain kinds of asymmetry you can still be a mogger.

IMG 8601
Miro true symmetry
Face and lms miroslav

To further emphasise the point that asymmetry is only visible from certain angles. I'll link this thread that shows him in a mog battle with Tyson Ballou. Despite his asymmetry, he is at least PSL 6, absolute minimum. In my opinion, his asymmetry can't drop him more than half a PSL point because both halves of his face look good. They are simply arranged next to each other in a way that makes it only possible for reflection of one side of his face at a time to look good.

The mighty Mike Mew Sama is another example of somebody who is still "good looking" despite his asymmetry. However he would look much better if he was symmetrical, until now I didn't realise how much his asymmetry was holding him back.

This is the original image:
IMG 8602

You'll notice that mike mew has slight asymmetries in his jaw and eye area, When I was deciding where to place the mirror line, I had to choose between the middle of his eyes or in the center of his lower third. This first pair of pictures is from when the mirror line was placed between his eyes.
Mike Mew center of eyes

This pair come from where the reflection line is placed in the center of his jaw. The right side of Mike's face, (the right side from the on lookers perspective) is his better looking half in my opinion. That's the photo on the right here and above.
Mike mew center of chin

On a truly symmetrical face, the mirror line can be placed anywhere and there will be no distortion. You can see Mike's eye and jaw asymmetry more clearly when the reflection only continues up to these features. In the third picture the distortion is bad enough that one side of his face is his jaw where the other side is just air. You can also see the asymmetry in his eye area which, like his jaw asymmetry, gets worse the further out you go from the center of his face.

IMG 8606
IMG 8607
IMG 8608

Here's Orb, you'll notice that while his jaw appears to be straight, the rest of his face is at an angle, that's because his jaw is asymmetrical and he's learnt how to hide that by tilting his head to the side. That means that in this photo the asymmetry appears to be in his mid face but it's not. It's in fact in his lower third.
Orb
Orb true symmetry

Attachments

• IMG_8601.PNG
    IMG_8601.PNG
    152.3 KB · Views: 80
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, highT and eduardkoopman
No man.
Facial Symmetry and Asymmetry, Is an important factors for attractiveness, So it's not a totally cope factor. It's in the top 5 orso for face attractivenes

A great video about it:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMog
i mean theres plenty of studies of symmetry and how it plays into attractiveness, but cope however youd like

• +1
Reactions: Bromose, GigaMog and chadpreetcel123