facial symmetry question

R

rejectweakness10

Iron
How do i know if some of my facial asymmetries are muscular or bones or genetic please ?

I d guess that most are gonna be bones unless you have some kind of problems with your muscles. and to know if its genetic.. well does it even matter? but if u wanna know just look at your siblings, parents, grandparents...

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Facial assymetry is mostly unnoticable if its not major, its better not having it tho, cope and live with it, i have facial assymetry and others too but its not my biggest asthethic problem.

i feel like most skilled surgeons can address it to some extent anyways if you do jaw surgery

i feel like most skilled surgeons can address it to some extent anyways if you do jaw surgery
If its not too bad don't so surgery, becouse its expensive, can go wrong, not wroth it and dangerous

Shrooms, sounds weird but if you fast for 24hrs and then eat 4 grams of shrooms by themselves with nothing else in your digestion, you will be able to see and feel yourself clearly, when there are asymmetries in your bones, your brain normally won't register it and you will see them as symmetrical in the mirror, but when you are on shrooms and look in the mirror it becomes more apparent what is wrong.

The way I found out was by feeling my face, more specifically my mandible, I could tell exactly what was wrong with it because I could feel every difference between each side of my jaw. This could also make your bdd way worse by the way, I have become even more mentally ill since then.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!, anticel and MagaPutinism
Or try a real mirror, that would work just as well tbh

If its not too bad don't so surgery, becouse its expensive, can go wrong, not wroth it and dangerous
yeah i don't think he should do surgery for asymmetry only anyways. If he has a good jaw I doubt any1 would even perform it. Just going off the "focus on more severe problems"