Facial tape

BoneStructure

BoneStructure

Iron
Does taping around the eyes help improve the eye area? Or is it just cope.

Start wageslaving

Start wageslaving
Im asking for research purposes as I would like to create an in depth guide on looksmaxing and sell it to normies on ticktoc.

• Woah
Reactions: Angutoid
Respectfully why the fuck would that work

Absolutely fucking not

it doesnt but hitting it with a hammer does

it doesnt but hitting it with a hammer does
Bone smashing does work as proved by wolf’s law but the key is small micro fractures not broken bones, a wooden Mallot is better equipped for such a task.

• JFL
Reactions: maarda
Bone smashing does work as proved by wolf’s law but the key is small micro fractures not broken bones, a wooden Mallot is better equipped for such a task.
then why do you want to use tape if you already know what actually works

then why do you want to use tape if you already know what actually works
I’m in no need of such advice for my own self preservation, I would like to know so I can create a course to sell to normies on TikTok to create a stable source of income to then focus on what truly matters, the pursuit of knowledge. Plus bonesmashing improves the zygos mandible and brow bones it does not affect canthal tilt.

• +1
Reactions: VHD
I’m in no need of such advice for my own self preservation, I would like to know so I can create a course to sell to normies on TikTok to create a stable source of income to then focus on what truly matters, the pursuit of knowledge. Plus bonesmashing improves the zygos mandible and brow bones it does not affect canthal tilt.
no canthal tilt for your face

no canthal tilt for your face
Bones is law but eyes are the prize, you can have success with just a slayer bone structure as seen on hexum but eyes are a major attribute that cannot be overlooked it can bring an ltn to an htn.

• +1
Reactions: looookk and VHD