Factionalism on .org

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

I like that
As many of you have already seen .org has had factions rise up. Previously we had LooksMafia and Slayer Mafia. Then easily the biggest one up to that point, The Narcy Pirates, founded by @Narcissus🥀 . Recently however we have had the Bird Gang, founded by the roiding dalit @kaligula567 . We also have Adonis Gang (the best one) and apparently a @GlamourPursuer gang(?) Remind me if I forgot any

@hopecel ( founder of Adonis Gang) @PrinceLuenLeoncur (one of the last narcy pirates)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Darkeningstar, sportsmogger and 2 others
As many of you have already seen .org has had factions rise up. Previously we had LooksMafia and Slayer Mafia. Then easily the biggest one up to that point, The Narcy Pirates, founded by @Narcissus🥀 . Recently however we have had the Bird Gang, founded by the roiding dalit @kaligula567 . We also have Adonis Gang (the best one) and apparently a @GlamourPursuer gang(?) Remind me if I forgot any

@hopecel ( founder of Adonis Gang) @PrinceLuenLeoncur (one of the last narcy pirates)
its called billie eilish cult

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, 97baHater, hopecel and 1 other person
braindead org shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bars, Akhi, Clqs and 4 others
ADONISSSS

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and iloveboobs
Birds are faggots. New group takeover

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acion, Bars, chudlite and 4 others

incel Jeffries be splitting into factions and then complain why men in general are so weak nowdays :redpill::redpill::redpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, iloveboobs and GlamourPursuer
incel Jeffries be splitting into factions and then complain why men in general are so weak nowdays :redpill::redpill::redpill:
nigga adonisgang and billie eilish cult can thrive together

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and iloveboobs
nigga adonisgang and billie eilish cult can thrive together
all incels should worship our Adonis Messiah Hamza Ahmed

Billie, Lana, Taylor cults are for femcels and feminine weak ass Jeffries

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chudlite, iloveboobs and GlamourPursuer
all incels should worship our Adonis Messiah Hamza Ahmed

Billie, Lana, Taylor cults are for femcels and feminine weak ass Jeffries
yeah kys nigger

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: jellyfrog and hopecel
Looksmax mafia mogged hard

@ReadBooksEveryday assassinated tons of greycels

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs

looks maffia was OG and birds is also good the rest is dogshit

• WTF
My eyes get teary everytime i remember the Narcy pirates.

40+ men under my command, we were a community of brothers...
They all left because one man decided to let go and change his ways.
I'm not happy about the way things have ended, but the soul has to keep evolving.

This shit is gay bro

• +1
Fuggut twins
@Rea
@Imretarded?

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Rea