which one is better for slaying IRL?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toth77 and Chad69
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 6824, Deleted member 7313 and 7 others
I think curtains are overdone now tbh, but thanks for input @eyearea

• JFL
Reactions: Chad69
I can probably count your iq points on my fingers if you think getting a haircut will help you slay
haircuts contour the face, and do help. shave your head with a razor if you think otherwise. I can tell your iq by your blanket black and white logic :)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, 6485b025t, Jones and 7 others
Maxilla on top and hunter eyes faded on the sides will do the work

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, didntreadlol, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
haircuts contour the face, and do help. shave your head with a razor if you think otherwise. I can tell your iq by your blanket black and white logic :)
You literally just feel for a meme:just get a haircut bro and you are calling me low iw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and ritalinredemption
id have to go with bones on this one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
id have to go with bones on this one
I know what you mean. eg when I get a fade my zgyos look more prominent, but with more hair on the sides they disappear in all the hair

Fade if you’re super high T and masc and have a perfect skull shape, otherwise get something normal and not try hard ie Chico’s hair

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
You literally just feel for a meme:just get a haircut bro and you are calling me low iw
that's not what I mean dude. obv there's a face minimum - you're right there. but at a point haircut can help. not everyone is either intel or chad. there's in between where haircut can help some

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 7313 and Chad69
I know what you mean. eg when I get a fade my zgyos look more prominent, but with more hair on the sides they disappear in all the hair
i get what u mean but what i was trying to say is ur haircut doesnt matter ur facial bones do

Fade if you’re super high T and masc and have a perfect skull shape, otherwise get something normal and not try hard ie Chico’s hair
thank you for the input dude
i get what u mean but what i was trying to say is ur haircut doesnt matter ur facial bones do
I get your point, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and PjSon
If you’re ugly a haircut won’t do anything. Fades are High T, curtains are pretty. If you have curly hair leave the top and get a fade on the sides.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824 and PubertyMaxxer
I can probably count your iq points on my fingers if you think getting a haircut will help you slay
was about to say that
93E0D313 D991 4162 9BC7 DD89D73CB85F

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and ritalinredemption
Go with Tik tokker hairstyle like in the pic above. Pretty trendy nowadays. Just don't do crazy volume, that's gay.

Fringe is better than curtains unless u have short IPD and es ratio

Best hairstyle to PSL blackpillers: Male model hair or curtains.

Best hairstyle for slaying girls IRL: Fade and messy hair on top.

/Thread

• +1
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT
Best hairstyle to PSL blackpillers: Male model hair or curtains.

Best hairstyle for slaying girls IRL: Fade and messy hair on top.

/Thread
I think I agree with this tbh - messy on top with a bit of fringe as @Yuyevon suggested

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Fringe is better than curtains unless u have short IPD and es ratio
Does curtains/stying hair outwards offset short IPD and es ratio?

insane ppl here are for years on these forums and still no one has mentioned; quality
if u have fine hair then its over eithr way