Fag jew family

Underdog9494

Underdog9494

Iron
Just a little after posting my bluepilled parents post i decided to make some pancakes.

Okay all good, i gather my ingredients and begin making it... Then i finish making the pancake dough or whatever that liquid is called and got the only pan that i think is not teflon out, i got some butter and sliced some with a knife, then my mom sees me and says something like: no dont use butter, then she says she cant eat butter because of a medical problem or some shit then says: use sunflower oil its much healthier :hnghn: , I say its not and maybe olive oil, then she says butter is like the worst thing you can eat and its fatter than sunflower oil :feelsrope:, then she says: dont use that pan use the teflon pan, and forces me to use that. My whole family uses that scratched teflon pan and everyone is unhealthy af, now im stuck making pancakes that i wont even eat and something smells like cum around my house :trepidation:.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Anti semitism is not cool.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Just a little after posting my bluepilled parents post i decided to make some pancakes.

Okay all good, i gather my ingredients and begin making it... Then i finish making the pancake dough or whatever that liquid is called and got the only pan that i think is not teflon out, i got some butter and sliced some with a knife, then my mom sees me and says something like: no dont use butter, then she says she cant eat butter because of a medical problem or some shit then says: use sunflower oil its much healthier :hnghn: , I say its not and maybe olive oil, then she says butter is like the worst thing you can eat and its fatter than sunflower oil :feelsrope:, then she says: dont use that pan use the teflon pan, and forces me to use that. My whole family uses that scratched teflon pan and everyone is unhealthy af, now im stuck making pancakes that i wont even eat and something smells like cum around my house :trepidation:.
Has to be gradual change, you can't just authoritatively make them change their habits, esp normies since they only act based on habit and only listen to figures of authority (logic is foreign to them)

• +1
Reactions: Underdog9494
Wtf :lul: My mom just said calories dont matter when losing weight.