Fag parents keep nagging me for a haircut wont let me keep my hair long

shibo

shibo

Equinox
Its not even long like a girls its just pretty long for a guys and my fag mom keeps nagging me for a haircut meanwhile she hasnt cut her hair in TEN YEARS

dont cut ur hair, short hair is subhuman on most people

dont cut ur hair, short hair is subhuman on most people
I know their reasoning is cause my sideburns are long wtfff also they say my hair looks bad but thats becauase i didnt shower for 2 days

how old are you? please tell me you are below 16, other wise is just embarrassing.

Turned 17 in jan
Even then idk why ur mom keeps telling you what to do at that age, no one could tell me what to do when i was 18, Does ur mom not trust you in the decisions you make in life or something, did you fuck up in the past?

Keeping your body in perfect condition is a good form of discipline why wouldn’t u wanna be the best version of yourself

Keeping your body in perfect condition is a good form of discipline why wouldn’t u wanna be the best version of yourself
Long hair is the best version of myself i look bad in short hair

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
:bluepill:

My mom is such a hypocrite she never cuts her hair and i mean literally never. Dad also had long hair before going bald so what the fuck are this double standards on me

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
My mom is such a hypocrite she never cuts her hair and i mean literally never. Dad also had long hair before going bald so what the fuck are this double standards on me
571.jpg

Cuz ur young, they are married and u arnt , jfl if u can’t see them trying to help u out

Cuz ur young, they are married and u arnt , jfl if u can’t see them trying to help u out
Short hair is not going to help me brah my temples are receding and long hair covers them plus i just look better in long