Faggot in the workplace keeps hating without any reason and colleagues asks me if i’m looking for another job…

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
Wtf is happening bro?

Yesterday I was on my desk and I over hear that faggot that keeps hating on me and that snitched on me saying “It’s better if he keeps playing on his phone he’s so fucking annoying”

I wasn’t even in his periferal view, the nigga was on the other side behind a wall talking about how much he fucking hates me FOR NO FUCKING REASON, mind you I NEVER talked to that guy one time, he just saying bullshit and hating for absolutely no reason.

Then now I get back from my break and one of my colleagues comes to me whispering if I’m looking for another job and he told me a company that it’s hiring rn (the dude is the same that the boss and my tutor took on the side to talk privately to him).

I guess they told him i’m about to get fired or sum shit so he came asking me that, he told me to keep it private but I appreciate his help anyway.

But damn dude, wtf is happening in this office I don’t fucking know what to do anymore. I’m thinking they are keeping me only to finish this big work load that came this month and maybe the next too and they might fire me before september.

Anyway, I don’t really give a fuck, i’m getting paid anyway rn and im probably gonna go talk to that other company privately to see how it’s looking.

Fuck everyone in here, fucking snakes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, fuse, romanstock and 1 other person
Why is it always going downhill in your life man

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Richard Cheese, fuse and 5 others
It's cuz you're an arab in Italy, sorry bud

• +1
Reactions: Aero and PseudoMaxxer
Right now I live for bro's almost daily stories of office life.
I can't wait for the next arc when the guy who bullied him gets fired, and Op gets a raise :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, Richard Cheese, fuse and 1 other person
lowkey im going through same shit, its over

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Wtf is happening bro?

Yesterday I was on my desk and I over hear that faggot that keeps hating on me and that snitched on me saying “It’s better if he keeps playing on his phone he’s so fucking annoying”

I wasn’t even in his periferal view, the nigga was on the other side behind a wall talking about how much he fucking hates me FOR NO FUCKING REASON, mind you I NEVER talked to that guy one time, he just saying bullshit and hating for absolutely no reason.

Then now I get back from my break and one of my colleagues comes to me whispering if I’m looking for another job and he told me a company that it’s hiring rn (the dude is the same that the boss and my tutor took on the side to talk privately to him).

I guess they told him i’m about to get fired or sum shit so he came asking me that, he told me to keep it private but I appreciate his help anyway.

But damn dude, wtf is happening in this office I don’t fucking know what to do anymore. I’m thinking they are keeping me only to finish this big work load that came this month and maybe the next too and they might fire me before september.

Anyway, I don’t really give a fuck, i’m getting paid anyway rn and im probably gonna go talk to that other company privately to see how it’s looking.

When’s your heisenberg moment gonna happen?

• JFL
Fags and women should be banned from the workplace

• +1
Right now I live for bro's almost daily stories of office life.
I can't wait for the next arc when the guy who bullied him gets fired, and Op gets a raise :lul:
never gonna happen but yeah

i recorded hoes at work (i think they know it already), and they were shit talking me relentlessly

never gonna happen but yeah
Dave Chappelle Help GIF

• JFL
These office tale threads are funny asf its always just going so shit for u it feels like its some comedy tv show

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te, DelonLover1999, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
find out what his deal is, maybe just irrational hate tbh. May no attention. Get dirt on his ass and and try to spread your influence or something. Im sure people hate him as well. Try to dickride your boss to keep your job as well.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and PseudoMaxxer
find out what his deal is, maybe just irrational hate tbh. May no attention. Get dirt on his ass and and try to spread your influence or something. Im sure people hate him as well. Try to dickride your boss to keep your job as well.
No dickriding for me, it’s over that racist fuck is gonna get me gone by next week or month I don’t fucking know.

If he gets me fired i’ll have my revenge tho that’s 100% for sure.

Wtf is happening bro?

Um.... was that your manifesto?

• JFL
Just ignore him or report him to the manager.

In this world, there are crap personalities who simply want to hate and hurt other people, even if the other people did nothing bad to them.

• +1
No dickriding for me, it’s over that racist fuck is gonna get me gone by next week or month I don’t fucking know.

If he gets me fired i’ll have my revenge tho that’s 100% for sure.
well, its not over because they cant fire you if you do your work properly and give them no reason not to. At least the boss wont. Dont know bout the faggot. Ive told you this already but people in the workplace must hate him. Find shit on him and shit talk bout his ass

• +1
They have to have a legitimate reason to fire u. I wouldn’t do anything irrational