Faggots care more about muscles,than foids

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
I like many of you began hitting gym in hopes of getting young stacies attention...but instead of that, with height of 6'7 and gym body 70% attention i got was from fucking faggots on instagram and in public....most foids i got attention were low-mid 25y+ becky sluts
Of course once i start surgerymaxing my face situation changed to better...unfortunately faggots still bother me,but foid attention increase big time(htn beckies under 25 arent that rarely now)

The point is..you cant put all your cards in gym if you lack height,not to mention face...the only thing you will attract are bottom faggots wanting you to fuck them while holding them thightly with your muscles :feelskek:

Face>............Height>Body

@5.5psl @VenatorLuparius @Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EggKing, AngryShortMale, VenatorLuparius and 9 others
with height of 6'7
Patrick bateman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, danny phantom, vampyre and 5 others
I like many of you began hitting gym in hopes of getting young stacies attention...but instead of that, with height of 6'7 and gym body 70% attention i got was from fucking faggots on instagram and in public....most foids i got attention were low-mid 25y+ becky sluts
Of course once i start surgerymaxing my face situation changed to better...unfortunately faggots still bother me,but foid attention increase big time(htn beckies under 25 arent that rarely now)

The point is..you cant put all your cards in gym if you lack height,not to mention face...the only thing you will attract are bottom faggots wanting you to fuck them while holding them thightly with your muscles :feelskek:

Face>............Height>Body

@5.5psl @VenatorLuparius @Xangsane
Didn't read but I agree with the title

I think gymmaxxing has no downside unless its excessive.

-Feeling good
-Leanmaxxing(bulking is counterproductive)
-Higher chances of a girl liking you
-Getting male respekt

Yadayadayada

But yeah I guess a guy with bad genetics should not delusionmaxx and become a gym rat with the sole purpose of getting pussy

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Beastchodecode and Deleted member 30857
thank god i never experienced, that a faggot has interest in me. I hope this never happens.

So? Even a little attention from foids is better than none