Fagmaxxing tips?

betamaxxer

betamaxxer

Iron
I'm an underweight heightoid (5'8 so not exactly a shortcel, but sitting at 110 lbs right now) with really feminine facial features. I've given up on trying to get any female attention for a while now, there's no point in me trying anymore. I've been fembraining myself for several months now (listen to hyperpop/glitchcore, only looking at a mirror when I'm wearing feminine clothes or makeup, started anonymously hang out in women dominated places online and irl, going to the gym and training only legs) and was able to convince myself into liking men eventually, hypno helps a lot. I've been thinking about doing things like estrogen and voice training as well but not sure if its worth it or would even help me. Anyone here done the same or have any tips on the best way to attract chads?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, thecel, Tabula Rasa and 8 others
whaaaaaaaaaat

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje, TheAbyssinian, malicieusss and 4 others
I'm an underweight heightoid (5'8 so not exactly a shortcel, but sitting at 110 lbs right now) with really feminine facial features. I've given up on trying to get any female attention for a while now, there's no point in me trying anymore. I've been fembraining myself for several months now (listen to hyperpop/glitchcore, only looking at a mirror when I'm wearing feminine clothes or makeup, started anonymously hang out in women dominated places online and irl, going to the gym and training only legs) and was able to convince myself into liking men eventually, hypno helps a lot. I've been thinking about doing things like estrogen and voice training as well but not sure if its worth it or would even help me. Anyone here done the same or have any tips on the best way to attract chads?
Posts 1, Reps 0

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
if ur really feminine hop on HRT

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
Being gay is gay

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
hey do u think im hot?

if ur really feminine hop on HRT
still want to be a guy to be clear, would not like to be a tranny, however it's a lot easier to get "straight" guys when you look and act like a woman

BAN THIS FAGGOT WHILE HE4S STILL NEW

• JFL
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, LiteralCaucasian, bugeye and 1 other person
You have to be good looking anyway.

So, you were attracted to girls first? Are you forcing yourself to like men ?

another high iq fagmaxxer i like it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and 5.5psl
So, you were attracted to girls first? Are you forcing yourself to like men ?
already was kinda bi, but preferred women way more. Now I think it's around 65/35 for women

do you have any tips or know anyone with knowledge on it?
not really im fairly new to it. hair highlights etc also a gymmaxxed body is more provocative to gay men than women so gymcelling isnt total cope like it is for straight dudes

DM me face.

18879.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: bugeye
Fucking hell man

Sad state of 2023 if you have to force yourself to take dick up your ass cause you're incel

This slut makes me so hard...

@OP transition and get boobs like her, you will fog bigtime.. it's either straight or transmax, gaymaxxing is fake and a big meme

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
You’re an autogynephile. Stop trying to imitate gay men to feel feminine you creepy incel. Just transition and be a ‘lesbian’ like the rest of them.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Rt-Rust1 and LowTrust
just be like your father op

just go for lesbo women if you prefer girls

• +1
Reactions: thecel
You’re an autogynephile. Stop trying to imitate gay men to feel feminine you creepy incel. Just transition and be a ‘lesbian’ like the rest of them.
that's even worse lmao, I'd get fucking hanged for being a tranny but at least people are more open to fags day by day. Plus like I said don't really "feel" like a woman, and don't want to be a hon after 7 years of hrt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar and Rt-Rust1
Another normal day goes by on .org, nothing to write home about.

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Vintologi.com

Attachments

• GlowieSpeechBubble.gif
    GlowieSpeechBubble.gif
    33.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Sexually Disabled
You are such a weirdo dude

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and 5.5psl
Vintologi.com
already looked into transmaxxing, decided it was not for me. Would much rather still be a fem-brained guy than someone who isn't close to passing and become a part of 41%

• +1
Hey bro so do you like muscular and tall guys or just prettyboys ??

Send boobs and pootang

Hey bro so do you like muscular and tall guys or just prettyboys ??
tall, masculine guys yeah. not that into the pretty boy types, although due to their abundance I probably have to convince myself otherwise

• +1
tall, masculine guys yeah. not that into the pretty boy types, although due to their abundance I probably have to convince myself otherwise
Do you think hot girls will also choose the tall and muscular guy over a prettyboy ??

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
>Shako Mako
I don't speak to ir*qis
I am not iraqi, the username is a LARP.

DM me your face now motherfucka so I can give you gay conversion.
Holding Back Build Up GIF by WWE

• JFL
already looked into transmaxxing, decided it was not for me. Would much rather still be a fem-brained guy than someone who isn't close to passing and become a part of 41%
first u say u have feminine features, then u say ur not close to passing, make ur mind up. Those with feminine features can easily pass with some HRT

first u say u have feminine features, then u say ur not close to passing, make ur mind up. Those with feminine features can easily pass with some HRT
I probably have a higher chance of passing than the average person, but at the end of the day I'm still a guy with male bone structure, so attempting hrt is not a risk I'm willing to take

• +1
U dont need to anything to get sex as faggot. Any subhuman can get laid. Truecel with 200+ bodycount

• +1
Gayer than @skinnytwink

I doubt those jubilee/cut videos are real lmao, they're all fake just for views
even though it fake faggots have no standarts. They will fuck literally anything