Failed death at school

Aqualad

Aqualad

Platinum
I Went to school with sodium nitrate mixture in my backpack so whenever I get treated like an abused dog (everyday) I can go into the stalls and pass with no hesitation.

Didn’t work. Ended up throwing it all up (which also is why the first time failed) even though I took some nausea meds. Had to call my mom to pick me up like a fucking retard

the top 15% experience what others dream about, constant good experiences socially and physically will make them content with how their life went.

Normies never felt alive, I was born in a state to constantly experience cruelty from other people. I will pass with a sense of relief I don’t have to experience this anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, TechnoBoss, Nick.Harte and 5 others
What is sodium nitrate for?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Nick.Harte and scrunchables
Aqualad

I Went to school with sodium nitrate mixture in my backpack

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, ey88 and noobs
The worst day is the day you realize you ain’t gonna make it

IMG 4092

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, TechnoBoss and ey88
dont do it bruz

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I Went to school with sodium nitrate mixture in my backpack so whenever I get treated like an abused dog (everyday) I can go into the stalls and pass with no hesitation.

Didn’t work. Ended up throwing it all up (which also is why the first time failed) even though I took some nausea meds. Had to call my mom to pick me up like a fucking retard

the top 15% experience what others dream about, constant good experiences socially and physically will make them content with how their life went.

Normies never felt alive, I was born in a state to constantly experience cruelty from other people. I will pass with a sense of relief I don’t have to experience this anymore
Damn don’t do that Bhai. Wageslave and then surgerymaxx:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and Nick.Harte