Failed everything in life, even suicide

Aqualad

Aqualad

Gold
Was tired of being mentally abused for my entire life so I drank SN. Started to get dizzy and vomit and had hopes that I was almost out. Ofcourse, my pussy ass started to panic and called emergency services.

why me man :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, PseudoMaxxer, Mog3D and 1 other person
Because yes type shit nigga

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Mog3D and <6PSLcel
Imagine failing suicide, jfl

Imagine failing suicide, jfl
I failed suicide as well. Suicide Is actually hard as fuck. Only fool proof method Is shooting yourself in the brain, and even then you have 25% chance of surviving

• +1
Reactions: twojei, alriodai and <6PSLcel
I failed suicide as well. Suicide Is actually hard as fuck. Only fool proof method Is shooting yourself in the brain, and even then you have 25% chance of surviving
Jump in front of a high speed train, neck on train tracks, overdose on opiates, helium gas mask method

Just pick your poison and don’t half ass it

Shoot yourself just above your right ear with a 22mm glock
Literally 0% survival chance

post suicidal voice messages you sent

Jump in front of a high speed train, neck on train tracks, overdose on opiates, helium gas mask method

Just pick your poison and don’t half ass it
Train Is Easy to survive, same for opiates, helium gas Mask Is hard to make in practice and you Need a shit ton of things and you could miss It if you fall horizontally and the gas exits the bag

easy to say when you’re 6’5 innit
I’m ugly af and plan on suicide if surgeries don’t ascend me, and unlike you I’ll put effort into it

Shoot yourself just above your right ear with a 22mm glock
Literally 0% survival chance
I would if they sold guns in Italy.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Train Is Easy to survive, same for opiates, helium gas Mask Is hard to make in practice and you Need a shit ton of things and you could miss It if you fall horizontally and the gas exits the bag
Not if you take like 2 grams of methadone

I’m ugly af and plan on suicide if surgeries don’t ascend me, and unlike you I’ll put effort into it
You have to be ugly as fucking shit if you need multiple surgeries at 6’5, Respectfully

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and <6PSLcel
Because yes type shit nigga
Bro when did I comment this?????

I legit think my account was hacked I wasn’t here 10 minutes ago bro wtf is this shit

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
assisted suicide in them nordic countries or canada sound based asf now

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and <6PSLcel
Honestly bro if I were you I would get surgery to look better. That’s just me tgough
Ye I will be getting surgery, only reason I’m wageslaving, but I will never be gl

Was tired of being mentally abused for my entire life so I drank SN. Started to get dizzy and vomit and had hopes that I was almost out. Ofcourse, my pussy ass started to panic and called emergency services.

why me man :feelswhy::feelswhy:
I also failed a ropemaxxing attempt. Do not worry about it brah. I too felt the utter despair that it was not being able to even escape the pain.

Screenshot 2024 06 05 at 63316 PM