but a real nigga who meant it would have got it done. I'm just saying

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and noobs
nigga tried to hang himself from a shower curtain jfl
I'm going to slit my throat open on livestream, be patient

• +1
Reactions: noobs
nigga tried to hang himself from a shower curtain jfl
One time I used to hang myself to get a lil buzz on (deranged, explains a lot in retrospect)

And I'd put it up along my top bunk bed, with the bottom somewhere else, and on my knees I'd just lean into it

And almost couldn't get out and properly died, I managed to slither out as I got the head rush and fell out and really felt like I was seizing it was crazy, couldn't move

Almost did it on accident

This nigga couldn't do it on purpose. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: noobs

Last edited:
I'm going to slit my throat open on livestream, be patient
do not do that. I’ve been close to that point man. Vomiting and dry heaving from pure sadness and pressure.
I understand why you may resort to something like this. Myriad of reasons why you would. One fundamental is why exist in a world where no action seemly has any real meaning. No morality no reason.
But that seems very contradictory to our existence. We like music, we don’t like when people do bad things. We love new life. One could argue it’s because society has constructed us to think this way. But I believe evidence shows we were designed to see life in the way we have because there is truth and reason.
You are not a good person. No one is good. No one is special.
But Jesus came down, the Son of God, fully man and fully God to die, taking on the sins of the world taking on your sins, and conquering the penalty of sin by resurrecting, conquering death to show victory over sin and our bondage to it. In him is everlasting life and safety. God is the sustainer creator and father of us all.

I understand you may be skeptical of this. But really think who you are and pick up a bible and read the new testament.
In him will you find peace, not in your own strength. It’s hard out there I’ve been close to where you are. But God still has a plan for me and you.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
You got some booty crud on your chin

Killing yourself is stupid man, maybe you don't have a lot to live for now but try to live until you do

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash