Failed to talk with the girl that likes me today.

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
She stayed in vicitinity but I coudnt talk to her. She even approached real close to me but I pussied out.

Do i hit her up on instagram?

Last edited:
She stayed in vicitinity but I coudnt talk to her. She even approached real close to me but I pussied out.

Do i hit her up on snapchat?
Yes

Autism is a journey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Nibba
Its only a matter of time before some normie cunt notices shes an insecure girl and slides into her instagram dms, couple days later of them talking to each other they finally meet up. She also puts out easily when the normie pressures her into sex

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Kenma and androidcel
Its only a matter of time before some normie cunt notices shes an insecure girl and slides into her instagram dms, couple days later of them talking to each other they finally meet up. She also puts out easily when the normie pressures her into sex
Just dont try bro :feelstastyman:

Cope. Shes into me for a month now, ur jelly imo bro
Instagram should be the easiest way.
Yeh I agree I kinda teied today but coudnt do it

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Time Travel
Just dont try bro :feelstastyman:
Just put some girl that doesnt even know you exist as your looksmax.org avatar bro!!! Shell be so flattered and have no choice but to date you :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Just put some girl that doesnt even know you exist as your looksmax.org avatar bro!!! Shell be so flattered and have no choice but to date you :soy:
Lol u got me im destroyed. I told u I dont give a shit about her

Cope. Shes into me for a month now, ur jelly imo bro

JFL into you for a month but wont even talk to you :lul::lul::lul: I really hope you dont witness her at any parties with a better looking guy she just met. Wont be such a insecure shy girl anymore who you put on a pedestool
Lol u got me im destroyed. I told u I dont give a shit about her

I dont care about her bro!!! I just orbit her and give her validation + attention by making her as my avatar on every website

Tenor

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
JFL into you for a month but wont even talk to you :lul::lul::lul: I really hope you dont witness her at any parties with a better looking guy she just met. Wont be such a insecure shy girl anymore who you put on a pedestool

I dont care about her bro!!! I just orbit her and give her validation + attention by making her as my avatar on every website

View attachment 13638
Oh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
She doesn't find you attractive boyo

On what reason? All social clues say otherwise lmao. She even lingered around but women dont approach.
Your face is reason, gymcelling will not help you boyo unless your roidmaxx and run niche game.

Which clues?
Look theres so many ill provide you with proof when I talkcto her. Some are IOI, waiting with her friend around me, her friends telling when I look bassicly its obvious
Ill happily proove you wrong
Your face is reason, gymcelling will not help you boyo unless your roidmaxx and run niche game.

Look theres so many ill provide you with proof when I talkcto her. Some are IOI, waiting with her friend around me, her friends telling when I look bassicly its obvious
Ill happily proove you wrong
Not completely denying it bro, it's just very unlikely for someone with your looks for a girl to actually give 2 shits.

But how do you know she likes you?:feelshmm:

Not completely denying it bro, it's just very unlikely for someone with your looks for a girl to actually give 2 shits.
I cant really give you scientific proof so really give your own reason to belive me. Do remember im in school with no guys and she is probably looking for some fun as she lives in girl dorms

Just drink alcohol then approach her to say "hi"
:feelspepo::feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611