Failed

NeverSucceeded

NeverSucceeded

5’4 currycel
I had my first exams last week. Guess what happened, I failed all of them.

Man there is not one part of my life that isn’t going laughably bad. Not even one. I swear man I swear why do I need to get raped with a pole on every single aspect of my life.

Every day I have to cope with the fact that i’m 5’4, indian, KHHV, living in the netherlands, broke, no friends, no success in life despite getting older and older, low iq as fuck (otherwise I wouldn’t have failed every exam), non neurotypical, just hopeless man I swear.

Every single day my life feels like a punishment instead of “life” whatever that means.

Going outside gives me chills down my spine due to seeing how subhuman I am compared to the most subhuman looking people I see.

man wtf did I do in my past life to deserve this shit nigga this shit is cruel

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, twojei, aesthetic beauty and 11 others
netherlands is an excellent country with great life quality though

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, NeverSucceeded, noobs and 2 others
You're 5'4 because of your personality. Look at chad, he's helping his mom and sister with groceries. That's why he's 6'5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Ascending2Tyrone, iloveboobs and 7 others
Might as well go back to India at this point.
Or Indonesia. 0 point in being in the Netherlands
I had a dream about this. Some foid told me to go back to india because “I fell through the cracks” ?? Anyways, I can’t do ts anymore in the netherlands. Might as well go there and die there because I was never compatible in this country

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and looksmaxxing223
netherlands is an excellent country with great life quality though
For the tall natives. For immigrants it’s completely shit. Too many bills and just too much stress

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and ey88
5ft4 in Netherlands is over tier even if white, ur indian

bro you have to move. there is 0 chance no matter what

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, NeverSucceeded and noobs
Bro I'll be honest. Just rope. There's nothing you can do. I am also roping soon too so don't bother calling me a dickhead. You're an abused dog and always will be. There's no escape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and raleqtambrobret
Bro I'll be honest. Just rope. There's nothing you can do. I am also roping soon too so don't bother calling me a dickhead. You're an abused dog and always will be. There's no escape
Damn. Also you? Why ?

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
5ft4 in Netherlands is over tier even if white, ur indian

bro you have to move. there is 0 chance no matter what
I need to escape from here. It’s even better to go into some war ridden middle eastern country instead of living in the netherlands as a 5’4 GIGA SUBHUMAN

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, looksmaxxing223 and Bug
Damn. Also you? Why ?
Manlet and a plethora of other things. You know how embarrassing it is walking through the UK and being shorter than foids and crackheads. You have it worse though icl.

• +1
Reactions: NeverSucceeded
Manlet and a plethora of other things. You know how embarrassing it is walking through the UK and being shorter than foids and crackheads. You have it worse though icl.
I’m shorter than 70% of all foids in this country. Today I got mogged by 2 oldhead foids. Just insane man. Genetic prison is real

• +1
I’m shorter than 70% of all foids in this country. Today I got mogged by 2 oldhead foids. Just insane man. Genetic prison is real
5'7 isn't any better to be honest. To be seen as human you need to be 5'10+. I can't stand face copers on this forum, do they not realise a manlet who's avg looking is hard capped at high mtn? With the smv of a ltn

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Every day I have to cope with the fact that i’m 5’4, indian, KHHV, living in the netherlands, broke, no friends, no success in life despite getting older and older, low iq as fuck (otherwise I wouldn’t have failed every exam), non neurotypical, just hopeless man I swear.
One of the only real truecels on this forum. Fucking brutal you have pretty much no good traits.

What would you rate yourself facially?

• +1
One of the only real truecels on this forum. Fucking brutal you have pretty much no good traits.

What would you rate yourself facially?
3.5 /10. You can see the lack of sleep destroyed my eye area

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and HighTierSubhuman
5'7 isn't any better to be honest. To be seen as human you need to be 5'10+. I can't stand face copers on this forum, do they not realise a manlet who's avg looking is hard capped at high mtn? With the smv of a ltn
Same thing here man I'm a 5'6 and MTN but my height brings me down to LTN SMV wise and then I'm ultimately doomed because of my autism.

• So Sad
5’4 is a country where 6’1 is the average. That’s just absolutely depressing

• So Sad

Man there is not one part of my life that isn’t going laughably bad. Not even one. I swear man I swear why do I need to get raped with a pole on every single aspect of my life.

Every single day my life feels like a punishment instead of “life” whatever that means.

Going outside gives me chills down my spine due to seeing how subhuman I am compared to the most subhuman looking people I see.

Jfl at this brutality, can't even imagine my mind remotely approaching the mental state you must be in, brootal.

Advice would be to low inhib max and social circle max as much as possible probably. I used to know a guy like you until he was around 18 and he was doing okay (he had some whores) just by being a low inhib thug

Yep. I feel scammed man
How tall even are your parents? There's no reason for you to be this short even if you're indian because of malnourishment that goes on india

• +1
Jfl at this brutality, can't even imagine my mind remotely approaching the mental state you must be in, brootal.

Advice would be to low inhib max and social circle max as much as possible probably. I used to know a guy like you until I was around 18 and he was doing okay (he had some whores) just by being a low inhib thug
I can’t social circle max. Everyone ghosts me, throws me under the bus or just wants something out of me. Also i can’t manage social situations it always goes wrong. No social skills basically due to 24/7 rotting on my bed

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and HighTierSubhuman

what would you change if u had the choice?

height, face, IQ or money

and no u cant choose money to benefit from LL and surgeries

Last edited:
  • +1
Same thing here man I'm a 5'6 and MTN but my height brings me down to LTN SMV wise and then I'm ultimately doomed because of my autism.
I've tried everything, I'm nt, wasn't in bad shape, I looked good with a fucking buzz cut when I was lean, yet guess what bhai. Not a single IOI, not a single woman was remotely interested. I feel scammed. Some people aren't just born to win ig

• +1

Advice would be to low inhib max and social circle max as much as possible probably. I used to know a guy like you until he was around 18 and he was doing okay (he had some whores) just by being a low inhib thug
Also i’m a voicecel. EVERY SINGLE TIME I TALK I STUTTER OR I BLANK OUT. Every single area is fucked man im a experiment

• So Sad

and no u cant choose to benefit from LL and surgeries
Height. That's literally the only thing I lack

• +1

and no u cant choose to benefit from LL and surgeries
IQ. IQ leads to money and thus money leads to better chances to betabuxx a high class white foid to fix the bloodline

• +1
I can’t social circle max. Everyone ghosts me, throws me under the bus or just wants something out of me. Also i can’t manage social situations it always goes wrong. No social skills basically due to 24/7 rotting on my bed
You might have a chance with other bottom tier immigrants, usually subhumans like you band together. Try to look for people similar to you in your classes

• +1
Reactions: arterials
This makes me sad. While you suffer a 5'2" Indian girl is getting creampied by a 6'0" Dutch nerd who makes 80K euro a year, and she doesn't even consider the fact that her looksmatch is about to snap his neck with a rope. Some men are born lucky others are lucky to be born. I truly hope you find success somewhere my guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, NeverSucceeded and arterials
You might have a chance with other bottom tier immigrants, usually subhumans like you band together. Try to look for people similar to you in your classes
I know one dude. Also fucked as I can see. But he isn’t aware of the blackpill and I don’t want to destroy him by informing about the blackpill

• So Sad
This makes me sad. While you suffer a 5'2" Indian girl is getting creampied by a 6'0" Dutch nerd who makes 80K euro a year, and she doesn't even consider the fact that her looksmatch is about to snap his neck with a rope. Some men are born lucky others are luck to be born. I truly hope you find success somewhere my guy.
Thank you brother. Kind words very heart warming. But I don’t think I’ll be succeeding in anything. I feel like this is just the last straw. My life is falling apart infront of my eyes meanwhile I can’t do anything about it

• +1
I know one dude. Also fucked as I can see. But he isn’t aware of the blackpill and I don’t want to destroy him by informing about the blackpill
Nigga you don't have to spew out autistic shit to him just hang out with him talk about normie stuff. Better than rotting alone in public for sure

Nigga you don't have to spew out autistic shit to him just hang out with him talk about normie stuff. Better than rotting alone in public for sure
I can’t bro. I just don’t feel any fun around normies

I
It doesn't have to be fun, it's just to have some sort of irl company. Miserably rotting alone isn't fun either jfl
I dont know how to socialize tbh man im not even interesting

Fair, I would def rec it though, assuming the people there would be decent persons
Im 5’4 bro it wont help people will still throw me under the bus

• +1
Im 5’4 bro it wont help people will still throw me under the bus
Who knows, if you show commitment they might end up respecting you, and from my experience people at gyms are pretty chill, maybe a smaller gym could work better too

Also being shorter could be an advantage at fighting, because of lower center of gravity, if you were to bulk up and take wrestling serious, it could be very effective, even though, guns and weapons are way too OP, size and fighting knowledge could bring some respect from males specially, which could help you with relationships for sure

I'm just spewing at this point, but, I don't know, if you want you can give it a try, I only wish good things happen to you man

• +1
Who knows, if you show commitment they might end up respecting you, and from my experience people at gyms are pretty chill, maybe a smaller gym could work better too

Also being shorter could be an advantage at fighting, because of lower center of gravity, if you were to bulk up and take wrestling serious, it could be very effective, even though, guns and weapons are way too OP, size and fighting knowledge could bring some respect from males specially, which could help you with relationships for sure

I'm just spewing at this point, but, I don't know, if you want you can give it a try, I only wish good things happen to you man
I’m pretty bulked rn

• Love it
fucking life fuel thanks bro good to know I have it better than someone at least. Imma be checking ur threads for dopamine from now on, ur my little curry drug, my butter chicken.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Surfsup