@failednormiemanlet fighting his classmate in uni

HOLYFUARK

HOLYFUARK

Solstice
@FailedNormieManlet ur the guy in blue shirt, happy to see all those judo lessons paid back:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Deleted member 15309, justinzayn and 12 others
Had the perfect opportunity to mount and just reign punches on this lanky faggots face

Honestly manlets should be judomaxxing hard. a tall guy can have 10 years of boxing but as soon as you grab hold of him it goes to 0

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin, justinzayn, chaddyboi66 and 9 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
this really was.funny,.what language was it?? sounds a bit like farsi but hard to make.out

was it a real fight, or did the lanky guy just get carried away and try to sucker punch the one who knew what he was doing (indian? arab? greek?)

tbf I can imagine this as @FailedNormieManlet and 6' @Chadethnic101 getting carried away on a night out in shoreditch lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
this really was.funny,.what language was it?? sounds a bit like farsi but hard to make.out

was it a real fight, or did the lanky guy just get carried away and try to sucker punch the one who knew what he was doing (indian? arab? greek?)

tbf I can imagine this as @FailedNormieManlet and 6' @Chadethnic101 getting carried away on a night out in shoreditch lol
No clue but i loled hard cause Normiemanlet talks about how he s some sort of grappling god that can overthrow a 200 pound ogre but the video is probably what his fights actually look like:feelsautistic:

Also accurate cause it was an indian with wrestling skills but no striking skills fighting white lanklet , truly @FailedNormieManlet closet dream coming true:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, chaddyboi66, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Why don’t the bystanders interfere until the Hindu starts winning

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and HOLYFUARK
Pls meditate

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
No clue but i loled hard cause Normiemanlet talks about how he s some sort of grappling god that can overthrow a 200 pound ogre but the video is probably what his fights actually look like:feelsautistic:

Also accurate cause it was an indian with wrestling skills but no striking skills fighting white lanklet , truly @FailedNormieManlet closet dream coming true:Comfy:
Haha.

I think normie manlet never claimed to be elite anything in the standup or even the clinch, his thing was always ground game so I think hed have put this lanklet away quite easily.

this was funny cos the manlet understood a bit about range, leverage, and fulcrums, but maybe wasnt elite, or strong enough to put the lanklet away (of u not got amazing technique you need strength to execute those slams ), while the lanklet had zero fighting ability, except the first punch was DECENT, elbow height, follow through, pivot, and footwork, just not a lot.of.torque in it

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and HOLYFUARK
@FailedNormieManlet ur the guy in blue shirt, happy to see all those judo lessons paid back:Comfy:

glad to see indians mogging

i will always stay with my curry brothers in looksmaxing @FailedNormieManlet

legit very good people

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, chaddyboi66, Deprived and 3 others
Had the perfect opportunity to mount and just reign punches on this lanky faggots face

Honestly manlets should be judomaxxing hard. a tall guy can have 10 years of boxing but as soon as you grab hold of him it goes to 0
true tbh

i greco roman wrestling maxxed:feelswhat:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17829
Why don’t the bystanders interfere until the Hindu starts winning
blackpill debunked:lul:

if it were foids they would , foids would scream that the white is losing and they would interfere

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

Dreams

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and HOLYFUARK

@RabidRosaries whats the 'not sure' react for

5ft7 dagestani wreslte rapes 6ft5 lanklet boxer on the street 9/10 times
maybe if he's very stupid
step back and use range to quick jab the manlet into peacefulness

@RabidRosaries whats the 'not sure' react for
Judo is useless a tall gay can elbow the manlet until he lets goa and then go down on him and bite his dick

5ft8 vs 6ft5

you simply wont do shit against angry manlet sambist unless you are world class tier boxer

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66

5ft8 vs 6ft5

you simply wont do shit against angry manlet sambist unless you are world class tier boxer

bruh that emilianenko is a bum. i would annihilate him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332

I’ve thrown ogres before JFL. Tbf that guy was going for leg based takedowns. I go for more upper body throws
Haha.

I think normie manlet never claimed to be elite anything in the standup or even the clinch, his thing was always ground game so I think hed have put this lanklet away quite easily.

this was funny cos the manlet understood a bit about range, leverage, and fulcrums, but maybe wasnt elite, or strong enough to put the lanklet away (of u not got amazing technique you need strength to execute those slams ), while the lanklet had zero fighting ability, except the first punch was DECENT, elbow height, follow through, pivot, and footwork, just not a lot.of.torque in it
Nah I’m not elite grappler. You don’t have to be elite to give bigger untrained guys tough time tbh. And yeah my groundwork is really what I am good at. But I’m decently well rounded grappler jfl

• JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
Lol take a closer look at the end, the grapplecel's victim peed himself?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, FailedNormieManlet and HOLYFUARK
I’ve thrown ogres before JFL. Tbf that guy was going for leg based takedowns. I go for more upper body throws

Nah I’m not elite grappler. You don’t have to be elite to give bigger untrained guys tough time tbh. And yeah my groundwork is really what I am good at. But I’m decently well rounded grappler jfl
Yeah that's what I figured, reckon in a stand-up striking contest I'd do u even at my old age :ROFLMAO:.

If Ur decent as a grappler then yeah I guess u would do fine against bigger guys

• +1
Yeah that's what I figured, reckon in a stand-up striking contest I'd do u even at my old age :ROFLMAO:.

If Ur decent as a grappler then yeah I guess u would do fine against bigger guys
I'd die in stand up striking contest. I have 0 strike defence or ability JFL. Aren't you a boxer too?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I'd die in stand up striking contest. I have 0 strike defence or ability JFL. Aren't you a boxer too?
Haha, haven't even hot sparred for years, bit yeah I used to be decent, got back I to it this year, bag work and body sparring.

I'm OLD man!!

• JFL
Haha, haven't even hot sparred for years, bit yeah I used to be decent, got back I to it this year, bag work and body sparring.

I'm OLD man!!
When I saw your pic, I did say it looked like you boxed too jfl. Boxing seems to be popular with south asians here.

Aren't you like 30s? That's not old bro, you're still young <3

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Chinacurry
When I saw your pic, I did say it looked like you boxed too jfl. Boxing seems to be popular with south asians here.

Thanks bhai, trying to get younger, get the mind right, then th body should follow

• Love it
:ogre:Imagine going to uni to fight. Nice on the guy handling himself

:ogre:jew jistu feels like being smothered it's not a nice feeling

• +1
Do you think we should even bother or just focus on grappling?

• +1
Do you think we should even bother or just focus on grappling?
Learn some striking nigga. I'm going to pick up striking too, but grappling is manlets best friend

• +1
  • +1
Lol tall guy didn't even have basic wrestling knowledge.

Lol tall guy didn't even have basic wrestling knowledge.
nor did short guy.

He could have done this when he got under tall guy's arm
Kata guruma

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
in my experience, mainly from.being around them a lot, I was never a top, elite level.fighter myself, but the shorter wrestlers are well trained to take normie punches and kicks as they come in.

on top of this they dont just come in willy nilly, they're doing it in a methodical way and have their own feints and balance shifts. gracie BJJ guys are especially good at this because they vary their height in a weird way and EXTREMELY quickly as they close the gap.

tldr, ur talking pretty elite level boxers, not normies, who are able to truly defend themselves against a good wrestlers entry.

yes

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived

Every paki in Bradford Birmingham and Manchester has “boxer 🥊” in their bio

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and HOLYFUARK
Every paki in Bradford Birmingham and Manchester has “boxer 🥊” in their bio
>boxer
>has only ever hit pads and sparred with friends in their backyard
Ik the type of pakis you're on about, those guys who drive their dad's BMW and work minimum wage in a call centre or their dad's restaurant. God I hate those niggas so much, my cousins are like that and I cringe whenever I see them interact with the general public.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper