@FailedNormieManlet Is Wrong About Women’s Average Body Counts. It’s 300 and not 8.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Assuming a girl starts uni at 18, and has a bodycount of 1.

At the very 1st sentence, @FailedNormieManlet made a severely unrealistic assumption that’s very far off average. Although a few women don’t ride the cock carousel in high school, most do it at high frequencies.

A typical Western female accrues about 5 (conservative estimate) boyfriends by high school graduation. Let’s just say she slept with 4 of them; maybe she didn’t sleep with her 1st boyfriend that she got in middle school. Bodycount = 4.

A typical Western female may party every 2 weeks when she’s in high school. The parties sum up to 104 parties during her high school times. If she fucks dudes in 25% (conservative estimate) of the parties, about (rounded number) 26 guys fuck her. Bodycount = 30.

During her first 3 months, she will most likely get fucked once.

Say every 3 months she fucks a new guy, by the end of uni. Her bodycount went up to 4.

1 lay per quarter is extremely infrequent. A typical Western college girl goes clubbing and/or goes to parties about 2 times a week. 104 clubbings/parties/nightsout each year, 416 clubbings/parties/nightsout total during university, given she graduates on time. She has sex with guys in 50% of the occasions. 208 more guys. Bodycount = 238.

Then she finds a bf during her 2nd year and they stay together for a year. N count of 5

:feelskek: JFL at @FailedNormieManlet’s bluepilled thought process. He really thinks average women in college don’t cheat on their boyfriends?

So boldly bluepilled of you to think she doesn’t cheat on her bf and sleep with dozens of Chads. Cope harder.

@FailedNormieManlet COPE HARDER!

They breakup and she goes back to fucking 1 guy every 3 months,

She's now got a N count of 8.

And that's at age 21. And one guy every 3 months is conservative.

Yes, it is conservative indeed. Too conservative.

Back to my example woman, whose incomplete bodycount is 238. Let’s say, about once each month, she has random casual encounters at a grocery store, gas station, coffee shop, park, etc. Her bodycount increases by 48, totaling 286 now.

And we conservatively estimate that women on average have 3 boyfriends in college. We add 3 to that number, which goes up to 289.

See, her bodycount is nearly 300 at the end of college.

I know 300 is an extremely big number, and I was in shock and denial the 1st time I did the math. But the math checks out. Modern women do indeed party/club and have sex that frequently. The numbers are correct. It’s probably hard for y’all to believe, and it was hard for me to believe too. But we must put our trust in math and logic as opposed to gut feelings and whatever “sounds right.”

@forevergymcelling ’s post is far more realistic than @FailedNormieManlet’s post is:

By the time the average woman starts uni at 18-19 their count is around 10

Girls party hard from 14-18 when they start drinking for the first time. All the house parties, 'sleepovers', prom, birthdays, drinking in parks and fields, using their sister's fake IDs to get into clubs ect

meanwhile their male equivalents rot on the playstation after school and weekends

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Krakowski, ballskin, Boxingfan and 24 others
Bro idk about you but it's 2am here :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Birdcell, Deleted member 16530 and 8 others
Dnr

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Persian and thecel
Dnrd

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
He's a coping hindu

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Toth's thot, thecel and 1 other person
honestly only stacies have reasonable bodycount

• JFL
Naw its 1000

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, thecel and Toth's thot
Nah his number is closer. And they live in the city so you can probaly trust them when they say their bodycount

• Hmm...
most girls are at more than 8 within a month of uni jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Hades, aBetterMii and 3 others
Used to work with a girl who was 18. Told me her body count was 30+

she blew several people on our shift too

guessing she didn’t count bjs in that figure

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Hades, Deleted member 17997 and 9 others
In my country...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 14478

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Sexually Disabled, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
At the very 1st sentence, @FailedNormieManlet made a severely unrealistic assumption that’s very far off average. Although a few women don’t ride the cock carousel in high school, most do it at high frequencies.

A typical Western female accrues about 5 (conservative estimate) boyfriends by high school graduation. Let’s just say she slept with 4 of them; maybe she didn’t sleep with her 1st boyfriend that she got in middle school. Bodycount = 4.

A typical Western female may party every 2 weeks when she’s in high school. The parties sum up to 104 parties during her high school times. If she fucks dudes in 25% (conservative estimate) of the parties, about (rounded number) 26 guys fuck her. Bodycount = 30.

1 lay per quarter is extremely infrequent. A typical Western college girl goes clubbing and/or goes to parties about 2 times a week. 104 clubbings/parties/nightsout each year, 416 clubbings/parties/nightsout total during university, given she graduates on time. She has sex with guys in 50% of the occasions. 208 more guys. Bodycount = 238.

:feelskek: JFL at @FailedNormieManlet’s bluepilled thought process. He really thinks average women in college don’t cheat on their boyfriends?

Back to my example woman, whose incomplete bodycount is 238. Let’s say, about once each month, she has random casual encounters at a grocery store, gas station, coffee shop, park, etc. Her bodycount increases by 48, totaling 286 now.

And we conservatively estimate that women on average have 3 boyfriends in college. We add 3 to that number, which goes up to 289.

I know 300 is an extremely big number, and I was in shock and denial the 1st time I did the math. But the math checks out. Modern women do indeed party/club and have sex that frequently. The numbers are correct. It’s probably hard for y’all to believe, and it was hard for me to believe too. But we must put our trust in math and logic as opposed to gut feelings and whatever “sounds right.”

@forevergymcelling ’s post is far more realistic than @FailedNormieManlet’s post is:
Im not going to go into your maths, but I think you're numbers are too aggressive.

I think the average foid by age 25-26 has slept with between 5 and 10 guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP, EverythingMattersCel and thecel
I disagree, by a lot.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP and thecel
Im not going to go into your maths, but I think you're numbers are too aggressive.

Ages 25–26 are way too old for average bodycounts as low as 5–10. Even women who’re relatively conservative and don’t whore themselves out, accumulate 50+ bodies by their mid-20s. 5–10 is more like early-teen (13 through 14s) girls’ average range of partner counts.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 15305

How naive are you?

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP, thecel and Albeacho

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: klamus, aBetterMii, Deleted member 16530 and 2 others
I could be wrong completely and u could be right, we just don't know

• +1
Only a small minority has many hookups even in college, most go for steady FWB. And some don't do hookups at all, they just have friends and study and a LTR if they have sex. 300 is Gigacope.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, thecel and Deleted member 17375
This thread is just retarded and basement dweller tier, only prostitutes reach 100+ body count let alone 200 or 300.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, thecel and aBetterMii
This thread is just retarded and basement dweller tier, only prostitutes reach 100+ body count let alone 200 or 300.
Average 25 year old woman had body count of 80+

• +1
I was fucking a 19 year old cute girl who had a bodycount of 10 by age 18. Anecdotally I've heard of this occuring many times. I did meet her on Tinder though to be fair, which obviously selects for more promiscuous women

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and aBetterMii
I was fucking a 19 year old cute girl who had a bodycount of 10 by age 18. Anecdotally I've heard of this occuring many times. I did meet her on Tinder though to be fair, which obviously selects for more promiscuous women
I have known of several 14 year olds with double digit body counts

• Woah
Only a small minority has many hookups even in college, most go for steady FWB. And some don't do hookups at all, they just have friends and study and a LTR if they have sex. 300 is Gigacope.
I have known of several 14 year olds with double digit body counts

Interesting thread but yes I agree I think FailedNormieManlet was too conservative in his estimate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel

Wrong, Everyone knows you just multiply whatever she says by 3, actually its 2022 so you might wanna mutiply by 6 just to be safe

• Love it
bumping this legend

Same goes for your oneitis?

• +1