Failing my classes

n9wiff

n9wiff

Luminary
If I fail the next exam in a week I will have to repeat a semester...

I'm too low IQ for this world

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, glaruz, BeanletMogger and 4 others
Allat rotting and not studying finally caught up to you

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, irkkedmulatto and n9wiff
Same that’s why I just drool and stare so others can know I’m retarded and have nothing to offer this world

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, zurzolo and n9wiff
Same that’s why I just drool and stare so others can know I’m retarded and have nothing to offer this world
School is a shitty measure of IQ

Obviously there’s a correlation between IQ and grades but much of it is just memory

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Vermilioncore

Obviously there’s a correlation between IQ and grades but much of it is just memory
Well I sucked at school and I suck at other things as well, so that’s how I know I’m retarded. I don’t even know how to cook or use a stovetop. Some men are just dumb. Simple as that

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and alcoholicToad
I just let people openly know I am an airhead. It's just not worth trying for me.
University?
Yeah, pre-medicine program. Organic Chemistry and Physiology and Pharmacology are the sub-modules I'm failing in.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Vermilioncore
If I fail the next exam in a week I will have to repeat a semester...

I'm too low IQ for this world
Study don’t be a retard like me who didn’t and only gets the pass grade

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Well I sucked at school and I suck at other things as well, so that’s how I know I’m retarded. I don’t even know how to cook or use a stovetop. Some men are just dumb. Simple as that
You're not dumb, you have nice writing skill. Look at how much your story has managed to inspire :ogre:
Study don’t be a retard like me who didn’t and only gets the pass grade
I will try my best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Vermilioncore
I have very legit evidence that I am mathematically gifted (only mildly but still) and yet I scored in the bottom 5% of the state on my mathematics exam at the end of highschool, I barely did any work at all.

In English I scored in the bottom like 0.5%.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff and Vermilioncore
You have to stop rotmaxxing and get to studymaxxing boyo

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Incel and retarded
Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and n9wiff
I just let people openly know I am an airhead. It's just not worth trying for me.

Yeah, pre-medicine program. Organic Chemistry and Physiology and Pharmacology are the sub-modules I'm failing in.
If it makes you feel any better, I’ve barely done any work at all in the uni course that I’m currently doing, I’ve attended like 2 classes.

I need to get a trade but I keep putting it off, I’ve been walking around feeling like the sewer filth of society though I can’t lie. All I’ve been doing is watching Rick and Morty and playing slither.io

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Nick.Harte and n9wiff
Wtf bro get off this forum and lock in

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and n9wiff
If I fail the next exam in a week I will have to repeat a semester.
Repeating semesters sucks and you’ll be an old fart in college. Do whatever you can to pass if you can’t get good grades.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ChadL1te and n9wiff
Repeating semesters sucks and you’ll be an old fart in college. Do whatever you can to pass if you can’t get good grades.
Nah I joined earlier then everyone else. Most people in Premed are like 18 at least

I joined at 16

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Nick.Harte
But yeah I prefer not to waste another phase of my life

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Nick.Harte
Nah I joined earlier then everyone else. Most people in Premed are like 18 at least

I joined at 16
Party, fuck chicks and you can fail 2 semesters. Enjoy life bro

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and n9wiff
Relatable

• +1
You’re right but take it easy. You’re young
how old are you?

Also the Australian University experience is nothing like the way people talk about college in America, it’s completely soulless and empty.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
how old are you?

Also the Australian University experience is nothing like the way people talk about college, it’s completely soulless and empty.
>20. Last year in college. Hopefully I don’t fail lol

• So Sad
just tell them your a brahmin and they'll let you pass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and alcoholicToad
>20. Last year in college. Hopefully I don’t fail lol
You seemed considerably older judging by the way you spoke, I would’ve guessed u were like 25 ngl

Are you living on campus?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and n9wiff
You seemed considerably older judging by the way you spoke, I would’ve guessed u were like 25 ngl

Are you living on campus?
Nah. Suifuel to live on campus. I decided to commute because I couldn’t take the moggings at all.

• +1
Party, fuck chicks
This is not really common culture in my country so I can't do this stuff

Most girls at my age are virgins anyways, not like I am Chad enough to change them :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte

School is about effort you put in and most of the grades come from studying and quizzes/exams

• +1