Failos and Halos have exponential accumulative weight.

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

shirai kuroko
For example, having pct and blue eyes alone may only boost smv by like 0.1 (random bullshit number) points but together they improve smv by more than the sum of their parts. Add hooding and under eye support and we''re looking at more than a full smv point increase even though alone they only give like 0.1 each (0.4).

The same works for failos, a short chin on its own isn't much to worry about but that combined with high gonial angle and long philtrum is absolutely catastrophic for your attractiveness and you'll need other features that really work over time to make up for it (IE exponential boost in some set of halos to balance it out.

I think this is why looks pill is the primary thing impacting people on the extreme ends of the looks distribution. Chad has several hailos in eyes mid face and lower third, and a nice hairline, each trait alone is respectable but happening to have all of them is incredible that people can't help but stare, the inverse is true for incels (women holding their keys in their hand ready to stab inkwel if he gets too close).

I also believe this explains and closes discussions about the importance of blue eyes or jaw. Many users here seem to think traits are just additive, they say 'A10 or death' thinking if they weren't a T50 deathnik, they're ascend hard. No you need to fix your ugly fucking nose and recessed chin too to ascend, not just get stroma eye surgery.

I've also seen pessimistic users say that it's not worth it to do looksmaxxing because it all will only change smv by 0.1 points. Again they think it's additive. When you invest in looksmaxxing, you are payed in dividends and it only grows higher. You'd need a truly fucked up face with catastrophic failures in multiple places for looksmaxxing to not be worth it.

Moral of the day is it's all worth it down to the smallest looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, descension, jacky hanma and 8 others
How many looksmaxxes are you employing? I'm working on three right now and one is correcting a major failo of mine so I expect double gains from that one.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and ryuken
How many looksmaxxes are you employing? I'm working on three right now and one is correcting a major failo of mine so I expect double gains from that one.
i'm working on 3 now i need to get rid of acne, better body and i'm watching vids about fashion if everything worked like i think i should be an mtn i guess although it's still not high but better than ltn

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
i'm working on 3 now i need to get rid of acne, better body and i'm watching vids about fashion if everything worked like i think i should be an mtn i guess although it's still not high but better than ltn
How bad is your acne? Thats a huge one.

I think Ive finally fixed acne in forehead now. Hopefully I can fully purge that shit from my lower face. I guess thats a 4th but I'm nearly done with that one.

What about body fat? do you have a slim face yet? That's a big one too.

My hairline and general hair quality is my biggest failo by far. But I'm winning the battle with this great dragon, I see NW1 and nice hair at the end of the tunnel.

• +1
How bad is your acne? Thats a huge one.

I think Ive finally fixed acne in forehead now. Hopefully I can fully purge that shit from my lower face. I guess thats a 4th but I'm nearly done with that one.

What about body fat? do you have a slim face yet? That's a big one too.

My hairline and general hair quality is my biggest failo by far. But I'm winning the battle with this great dragon, I see NW1 and nice hair at the end of the tunnel.
my acne is moderate

i'm an ectomorph and skinny so my body fat levels are around 11-13% i have visible abs so that's a sign of low body fat i guess

same i guess although my hair is halo here because you rarely find people with wavy hair in ksa i thought my hairline was receding so i hopped on minoxidil now i can't get off it lol hair is easily fixable ig but i'm still searching for a solution for the fucking dandruff

• Love it
my acne is moderate

i'm an ectomorph and skinny so my body fat levels are around 11-13% i have visible abs so that's a sign of low body fat i guess

same i guess although my hair is halo here because you rarely find people with wavy hair in ksa i thought my hairline was receding so i hopped on minoxidil now i can't get off it lol hair is easily fixable ig but i'm still searching for a solution for the fucking dandruff
having clear skin feels so good. it's the best boon to self esteem there is, only losing face fat comes close

so you have defined zygos?

• +1
I only understand basic english and reading this thread made me confused, I try to understand the words that u are saying.
are u saying that failos need other good features to make up the failo?

• JFL
u just JFL my mssg @Imretarded? 😢

• So Sad
I only understand basic english and reading this thread made me confused, I try to understand the words that u are saying.
are u saying that failos need other good features to make up the failo?
TLDR: the more halos/failos you have, the bigger the change in SMV

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
For example, having pct and blue eyes alone may only boost smv by like 0.1 (random bullshit number) points but together they improve smv by more than the sum of their parts. Add hooding and under eye support and we''re looking at more than a full smv point increase even though alone they only give like 0.1 each (0.4).

The same works for failos, a short chin on its own isn't much to worry about but that combined with high gonial angle and long philtrum is absolutely catastrophic for your attractiveness and you'll need other features that really work over time to make up for it (IE exponential boost in some set of halos to balance it out.

I think this is why looks pill is the primary thing impacting people on the extreme ends of the looks distribution. Chad has several hailos in eyes mid face and lower third, and a nice hairline, each trait alone is respectable but happening to have all of them is incredible that people can't help but stare, the inverse is true for incels (women holding their keys in their hand ready to stab inkwel if he gets too close).

I also believe this explains and closes discussions about the importance of blue eyes or jaw. Many users here seem to think traits are just additive, they say 'A10 or death' thinking if they weren't a T50 deathnik, they're ascend hard. No you need to fix your ugly fucking nose and recessed chin too to ascend, not just get stroma eye surgery.

I've also seen pessimistic users say that it's not worth it to do looksmaxxing because it all will only change smv by 0.1 points. Again they think it's additive. When you invest in looksmaxxing, you are payed in dividends and it only grows higher. You'd need a truly fucked up face with catastrophic failures in multiple places for looksmaxxing to not be worth it.

ultimate fuel for softmaxxers

• +1

Name doesn’t check out

• JFL
ultimate fuel for softmaxxers
just get a haircut and take a shower theory

Name doesn’t check out
Dune GIF by Funcom

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive

Halos are the most important. I’d rather have a perfect jaw and shit eye area or the reverse

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and wishIwasSalludon

All I need is 6'6 and I can steal chicos wife and kids

• JFL
just be a football player theory
Football in my country is filled w 5'10 niggas w lanky ass builds kicking a ball around not the American one

• JFL
Football in my country is filled w 5'10 niggas w lanky ass builds kicking a ball around not the American one
sorry I meant basket ball. I'm not well read on sports. I'm more interested in the spice trade.

short chins are usually caused by low gonial angles, the angle of your protuberance goes along with the angle of your mandible so people with high gonial angles have mental protuberances that go downwards and make their chin look taller.

the philtrum is unrelated to this.

• Hmm...
short chins are usually caused by low gonial angles, the angle of your protuberance goes along with the angle of your mandible so people with high gonial angles have mental protuberances that go downwards and make their chin look taller.

the philtrum is unrelated to this.
Well yeah a lot of the time, certain traits are binded to other traits from the simple fact they're all in the same bone.

yeah i agree nice thread 👍

• Love it