Failos I need to fix on myself [List]

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Here’s my 3rd in depth looksmaxxing post, hope you enjoy guys

First, nasolabial folds and JOWLS

These are absolutely my most hated failos on my face. My jowls are disgusting, piggish and make me look retarded. Combined with the nasolabial folds, in certain lighting I literally go to decent high MTN to trucel.

How will I fix this? -
Simply put, I will try to first fix it with a bit of debloating to see if it is my bloat and chubby face. I ordered tret too and I might start it since it’s good for your skin and helps with wrinkles but I’m a bit high inhib about it for some reason. If that does not work, I’ll try PDO threads. If that doesn’t work, it’s fucking over.

Second, my death tier under eye circles

These absolutely wreck my soft blush coloring and make me look like a gigafaggot rotter.

How will I fix this? -
I will simply apply some under eye cream to try and treat this. Please give recommendations tbh on what I should do.

Third, my small ahh lips

Self explanatory

How will I fix this? -
Spamming volulifine and that hydro something acid shit i forget the name. Might try PDO threads to widen tbh but idk don’t wanna fuck up near the lips if I’m being honest.

Fourth, my autism

Again, self explanatory you fucking incel I don’t need to go into detail on why being a sperg is bad for your social status

How will I fix this? -
Going to try some drugs that are shilled on here. Propranolol is one I’ve found but I’m not quite sure yet. Also just gonna talk to people and try to advance my social skills. See how I’m practicing my nt ah typing skills in this post? Practice makes perfect nigger

Fifth, my fat mick face

Do I even need to explain this faggot?

How will I fix this? -
Taking 1.5k-2k mg of potassium per day (maybe more) and also eating 3 bananas. Hard cardio and soccer (I don’t even play) with a friend of mine.

Tagging my bhais: @DalitBoss @nword49 @noobs @wishIwasSalludon @not__cel @ryuken @Darkeningstar @Bomber517 @AOL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Bomber517, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
OH yeah and also spamming sea salt spray before I go out for that mogger post beach day hair

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Eat meat dead serious

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon

How will I fix this? -
Taking 1.5k-2k mg of potassium per day (maybe more) and also eating 3 bananas. Hard cardio and soccer (I don’t even play) with a friend of mine.
YAY! The biggest softmax on this list

• Love it
Bump I actually put effort into this

So you wrote all of this to tell us you are doing nothing?

My bad. Just gotta potassiummaxxx, hairmaxxx, debloatmaxxx, and PDOmaxxx, bro, you will ascend bro!
I mean yes retard what else can I do at 15 :lul: do you want me to get sliding genio while being a minor?

These aren’t cope btw they work if u aren’t genuinely subhuman

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
I mean yes retard what else can I do at 15 :lul: do you want me to get sliding genio while being a minor?

These aren’t cope btw they work if u aren’t genuinely subhuman
God you're 15? Ok, that makes me feel obligated to point out that my last comments were sarcasm.

When I was 16 (I'm 19 now) and joined PSL, I was GENUINELY looksminned, but the main reason was that I was fat and had brutal acne, which alone already cucked me trueceled me despite my weight (+glasses). Plus my jaw was over 15mm behind what it is now lol. If I didn't have any of these, I would feel SO much regret for not trying harder in high school, and the odds are that if you're not some shitskin larping as CM, you don't have anything close to this lol.

So please, don't think that applying sea salt spray and eating more bananas will change shit dude. It won't. People who cope with these are either low IQ or currycels with no money for surgery. Same is true for volufiline and PDO threads lol. The only legit looksmaxxes that can ACTUALLY change your life are jym, being lean, and getting surgery (for 99% of people here at least).

If you still wanna do these things, then by all means do. If it makes you lower inhib because you think you look better, than so be it. But PLEASE, just try to be a normal teenager and you should be set, as there will be no easier time to ascend then now. Take my word before it's too late so that you don't end up as a permarotter, almost 10k posts at 15 is no good start

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and skkrrrtcantdo
God you're 15? Ok, that makes me feel obligated to point out that my last comments were sarcasm.

When I was 16 (I'm 19 now) and joined PSL, I was GENUINELY looksminned, but the main reason was that I was fat and had brutal acne, which alone already cucked me trueceled me despite my weight (+glasses). Plus my jaw was over 15mm behind what it is now lol. If I didn't have any of these, I would feel SO much regret for not trying harder in high school, and the odds are that if you're not some shitskin larping as CM, you don't have anything close to this lol.

So please, don't think that applying sea salt spray and eating more bananas will change shit dude. It won't. People who cope with these are either low IQ or currycels with no money for surgery. Same is true for volufiline and PDO threads lol. The only legit looksmaxxes that can ACTUALLY change your life are jym, being lean, and getting surgery (for 99% of people here at least).

If you still wanna do these things, then by all means do. If it makes you lower inhib because you think you look better, than so be it. But PLEASE, just try to be a normal teenager and you should be set, as there will be no easier time to ascend then now. Take my word before it's too late so that you don't end up as a permarotter, almost 10k posts at 15 is no good start
Getting lean I understand is one of the top 3 looksmaxxes in the book but isn’t it relatively easy to stunt your growth if you cut during puberty? It would ascend me hard since I’m quite skinny fat rn.

As for PDO threads I don’t think it’s completely cope. Orc had a good thread on it as well as some other users. Undereye cream is just to make me look less sickly.

The rest is probably cope. Volulifine is proven to work tho

• +1
Getting lean I understand is one of the top 10 looksmaxxes in the book but isn’t it relatively easy to stunt your growth if you cut during puberty? It would ascend me hard since I’m quite skinny fat rn.

As for PDO threads I don’t think it’s completely cope. Orc had a good thread on it as well as some other users. Undereye cream is just to make me look less sickly.

The rest is probably cope. Volulifine is proven to work tho

Sea salt spray is 100% cope

You won’t stunt your growth on a cut as long as you don’t starve yourself just eat healthy and be on a 500 ish caloric deficit and spam cardio

• Hmm...
Sea salt spray is 100% cope

You won’t stunt your growth on a cut as long as you don’t starve yourself just eat healthy and be on a 500 ish caloric deficit and spam cardio
Well im not sure what to cut too lol. Or if i should even cut at all. I’m like 140ish rn and 5’9. I want to get lean but my mom is kind of a bitch and for some reason doesn’t want to buy healthy foods for me at least all I can really do is cardio and potassium

Getting lean I understand is one of the top 10 looksmaxxes in the book but isn’t it relatively easy to stunt your growth if you cut during puberty? It would ascend me hard since I’m quite skinny fat rn.
Getting leaner doesn't mean you need to go sub 10% bf. Yeah, that could fuck you up, but if you're skinny fat then it won't hurt to get to 13-15% bf, that alone ascends many people
Orc is a retarded larper with a inferiority complex so that he lies to desperate indians. He even claims natty when his physique is better than 99% of roidcels have lmfao. I wouldn't take his or that kid clavicular's word

• +1
Well im not sure what to cut too lol. Or if i should even cut at all. I’m like 140ish rn and 5’9. I want to get lean but my mom is kind of a bitch and for some reason doesn’t want to buy healthy foods for me at least all I can really do is cardio and potassium
I was a complete twig during puberty and I’m 6’3. My dad is sub 6’ and my mom is too obviously. Idk why your mom won’t help with food that’s fucked but you can still gym maxx and make sure you get good sleep. You could still get lean on that it’ll just be a lot harder to maintain that deficit.

Orc is a retarded larper with an inferiority complex so that he lies to desperate indians. He even claims natty when his physique is better than 99% of roidcels have lmfao. I wouldn't take his or that kid clavicular's word
Well, in that case, is there anything I can do for my nasolabial folds? And jowls? I literally don’t understand how I have them at 15 but it descends me really badly

And yeah I will try to get lean I’m just figuring out where to start since I’m not particularly disciplined.

• +1
Well, in that case, is there anything I can do for my nasolabial folds? And jowls? I literally don’t understand how I have them at 15 but it descends me really badly

And yeah I will try to get lean I’m just figuring out where to start since I’m not particularly disciplined.
At 15? 99% of chance there is not an actual fix, so if you're sure that it's a big failo then start planning a way to get around it once you're 18. It's also very possible you have ascended until then or simply don't want to hardmax anymore, so don't stress over it (with time you'll see that all of your pals who claim they want surgery so bad rn won't end up doing shit, so don't rush it)

Though I would find it surprising that, assuming you're not a subhuman atm, you won't ascend by simply trying harder and doing basic softmaxxing tbh.

For getting lean, what worked for me was trying to be extremely rigid with what I eat and with my habits, but for most ppl it's better to take it slowly. Try to make it a goal to lose like 1% bf a month until you're decently lean, and if possible, do it while lifting like 3/4 times a week. Learning how to cook was huge for me, but just trying to cut out the heavily processed and shitty western diet shit goes a long way already

• +1
At 15? 99% of chance there is not an actual fix, so if you're sure that it's a big failo then start planning a way to get around it once you're 18. It's also very possible you have ascended until then or simply don't want to hardmax anymore, so don't stress over it (with time you'll see that all of your pals who claim they want surgery so bad rn won't end up doing shit, so don't rush it)

Though I would find it surprising that, assuming you're not a subhuman atm, you won't ascend by simply trying harder and doing basic softmaxxing tbh.

For getting lean, what worked for me was trying to be extremely rigid with what I eat and with my habits, but for most ppl it's better to take it slowly. Try to make it a goal to lose like 1% bf a month until you're decently lean, and if possible, do it while lifting like 3/4 times a week. Learning how to cook was huge for me, but just trying to cut out the heavily processed and shitty western diet shit goes a long way already
Any recommendations for how I should lose bf%? I am planning to go for a run every day and stuff and also try and workout.

I think I’m around 19-20% rn. My body is fucked
Up

Any recommendations for how I should lose bf%? I am planning to go for a run every day and stuff and also try and workout.

I think I’m around 19-20% rn. My body is fucked
Up
Its hard to pinpoint exact recommendations as many of these are personal, but as a rule of thumb, just stick to the basics like trying to avoid processed/junk food/sugar/sodium (if you look at a food and have no idea how it came out looking like that, then 9/10 it's shit), and be skeptical of any magical diets that promise you a lot and lose weight in 1month type of thing. This already goes a long way.

And since you don't wanna fuck up your growth, then you don't wanna be eating 1k kcal under maintenance just so that you lose weight quicker. This also leads to the point of trying to make it sustainable, you won't last eating 800 calories in the long run and you shouldn't force yourself to eat shit you hate, I even like more my food right now than I did a few years ago when I ate anything, though that's because I just cook shit I like not any slop left in the fridge or some 5/10 takeout.

The last thing is that a shit diet can't be compensated with cardio. People HUGELY overestimate how important cardio is for dieting, it won't burn that many calories and will probably make you hungry with it, so do it with the sole purpose of health in mind. Lifting will not only make you look better but also burn calories along the way too, as cardio would, and it's usually easier to take in (it won't stunt your growth, that's outdated bs if you're not aware, so don't worry about it). Though if you love running then be my guest, but remember you could literally be maxed out here simply by eating slightly below your maintenance and gymcelling

Start with these as they are not that complex to put in action, small steps go a long way when you're a CEO of LDARing, trust me. Then, when it gets easy, add in things like volume food (carrots, broccoli etc) that help you feel fuller without compromising on your calories, or counting calories, which is something I would only recommend doing once you've nailed the basics, but it's extremely helpful

• +1
Its hard to pinpoint exact recommendations as many of these are personal, but as a rule of thumb, just stick to the basics like trying to avoid processed/junk food/sugar/sodium (if you look at a food and have no idea how it came out looking like that, then 9/10 it's shit), and be skeptical of any magical diets that promise you a lot and lose weight in 1month type of thing. This already goes a long way.

And since you don't wanna fuck up your growth, then you don't wanna be eating 1k kcal under maintenance just so that you lose weight quicker. This also leads to the point of trying to make it sustainable, you won't last eating 800 calories in the long run and you shouldn't force yourself to eat shit you hate, I even like more my food right now than I did a few years ago when I ate anything, though that's because I just cook shit I like not any slop left in the fridge or some 5/10 takeout.

The last thing is that a shit diet can't be compensated with cardio. People HUGELY overestimate how important cardio is for dieting, it won't burn that many calories and will probably make you hungry with it, so do it with the sole purpose of health in mind. Lifting will not only make you look better but also burn calories along the way too, as cardio would, and it's usually easier to take in (it won't stunt your growth, that's outdated bs if you're not aware, so don't worry about it). Though if you love running then be my guest, but remember you could literally be maxed out here simply by eating slightly below your maintenance and gymcelling

Start with these as they are not that complex to put in action, small steps go a long way when you're a CEO of LDARing, trust me. Then, when it gets easy, add in things like volume food (carrots, broccoli etc) that help you feel fuller without compromising on your calories, or counting calories, which is something I would only recommend doing once you've nailed the basics, but it's extremely helpful
Cool man, thank you a lot. Hopefully gonna start getting lean now and actually looking better.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
I will simply apply some under eye cream to try and treat this. Please give recommendations tbh on what I should do.
Use the Cerave under eye moistuirizer with caffeine coppuled with volufiline

• +1
Bro did not tag me :(

• Hmm...

How will I fix this? -
Are you doing all of this in one day? And how many days a week

I dont think your gonna have the motivation to do hard cardio and soccer even 3 days a week jfl 😂

• +1
bonesmash maxilla and submental

bonesmash orbital

mouth expander

bonesmash brain (lowers IQ)

lose weight
Do you actually bonesmash yue?? (Serious)

scrap everything else focus on eating better and getting lean seriously. Losing face fat will make nasal folds appear less too. Seriously prioritise that. Eating potassium whilst still high body fat won’t do anything. You won’t stunt growth if u go in a slight deficit and do cardio.

• +1
•=

Last edited:
  • +1
I dont think your gonna have the motivation to do hard cardio and soccer even 3 days a week jfl 😂
Why would I not, I’m doing it with my friends

• +1
Reactions: Steroyl
Why would I not, I’m doing it with my friends
I find this relatable tho my case its just one guy and sometimes he doesnt even feel like running but i just have to remind him it will make him taller then all the 5am motivation comes back to him (hes 5'3)

• +1

These absolutely wreck my soft blush coloring and make me look like a gigafaggot rotter.

How will I fix this? -
you need milimiters, if not centimiters of bone to treat this, the cope above will do nothing. unless you want to make-upmaxx, but it will still look 10 times worse than if u had actual bone support

• +1
bonesmash maxilla and submental

bonesmash orbital

mouth expander

bonesmash brain (lowers IQ)

lose weight
im still confused on how to bone smash ngl

Here’s my 3rd in depth looksmaxxing post, hope you enjoy guys

First, nasolabial folds and JOWLS

These are absolutely my most hated failos on my face. My jowls are disgusting, piggish and make me look retarded. Combined with the nasolabial folds, in certain lighting I literally go to decent high MTN to trucel.

How will I fix this? -
Simply put, I will try to first fix it with a bit of debloating to see if it is my bloat and chubby face. I ordered tret too and I might start it since it’s good for your skin and helps with wrinkles but I’m a bit high inhib about it for some reason. If that does not work, I’ll try PDO threads. If that doesn’t work, it’s fucking over.

How will I fix this? -

Third, my small ahh lips

Self explanatory

How will I fix this? -
Spamming volulifine and that hydro something acid shit i forget the name. Might try PDO threads to widen tbh but idk don’t wanna fuck up near the lips if I’m being honest.

Fourth, my autism

Again, self explanatory you fucking incel I don’t need to go into detail on why being a sperg is bad for your social status

How will I fix this? -
Going to try some drugs that are shilled on here. Propranolol is one I’ve found but I’m not quite sure yet. Also just gonna talk to people and try to advance my social skills. See how I’m practicing my nt ah typing skills in this post? Practice makes perfect nigger

Fifth, my fat mick face

How will I fix this? -

Tagging my bhais: @DalitBoss @nword49 @noobs @wishIwasSalludon @not__cel @ryuken @Darkeningstar @Bomber517 @AOL
that pottasium is gonna fuck u bro thats a lot through suplements

• Hmm...
taking 2kmg of pottasium is a lot just out of supplements. you should try to get more pottaisum out of foods that are high in it instead
i was thinking 1.5k mg then the rest in bananas and food