Fairer/light ethnic vs White features

SurgeryEnjoyer

SurgeryEnjoyer

Le/Fort/3
I am wondering what traits differenciate northern africans/northern indians (i am not indian so no tech support hate plz) form whites. So far most of the ethnic traits are :
- short and narrow torso (whites tend to have a long and wide torso with long arms)
- weak skull, not enough bonemass and smaller neurocranium
- narrower chin
- thick jet black hair
- bulbous/not straight and droopy nose tip + wide alar base
- horizontally narrow mouth with full hyperpigmented lips and also a less straight lip shape (especially upper lip)
- weak orbitals (infra and supra)
- weak brow ridge
- occasionally recessed upper and lower maxilla and more commonly recessed mandible/chin (although this happens quite a bit in every race, but i think whites on average have more forward growth)
- t50 eye color (usually a shade of dark brown)
- thick dense black eyebrows/arched eyebrows
- more bloated on average
- weak to dogshit cheekbones (lateral projection is sometimes ok but forward usually death tier)
- narrow palate
- and obv skin tone, most of the fairer ethnics dont have the typical red/pink undertone european color but a more pale yellow borderline gray color
Also on a sidenote fingernails, those of ethnics often are shorter and narrower, with less straight and thick fingers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Shieda_Kayn and Xangsane
I am wondering what traits differenciate northern africans/northern indians (i am not indian so no tech support hate plz). So far most of the ethnic traits are :
- short and narrow torso (whites tend to have a long and wide torso with long arms)
- narrower chin
- thick jet black hair
- horizontally narrow mouth with full hyperpigmented lips and also a less straight lip shape
- weak brow ridge
- weak to dogshit cheekbones (lateral projection is sometimes ok but forward usually death tier)
- narrow palate
- and obv skin tone, most of the fairer ethnics dont have the typical red/pink undertone european color but a more pale yellow borderline gray color
Also on a sidenote fingernails, those of ethnics often are shorter and narrower, with less straight and thick fingers.
@Xangsane tagging you because i think you know more than me abt this

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I am wondering what traits differenciate northern africans/northern indians (i am not indian so no tech support hate plz) form whites. So far most of the ethnic traits are :
- narrower chin
- thick jet black hair
- horizontally narrow mouth with full hyperpigmented lips and also a less straight lip shape (especially upper lip)
- weak brow ridge
- occasionally recessed upper and lower maxilla and more commonly recessed mandible/chin (although this happens quite a bit in every race, but i think whites on average have more forward growth)
- narrow palate

@thecel
@Artemis

@SurgeryEnjoyer Want me to tag you in a climate and ethnicity thread?

I’m from North Africa but I don’t think i have all those features you said. I can send you my pics and you tell me what you think

I’m from North Africa but I don’t think i have all those features you said. I can send you my pics and you tell me what you think
as a north african we will probably have a mix of those