Fake friends

shieldzz

shieldzz

what it means if a "close friend" is ignoring you when we are more ppl together or hangout ?

But he speak normal if its only me
and him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Gonthar, romanstock and 3 others
All male friendships are fake because men compete for pussy, children (have children), money, material possessions. Been like this since the dawn of time.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Latinolooksmaxxer, <6PSLcel and 7 others
tweaking on vacation with me

you set limitations with me

why do i get treated different

idk

sun is setting on the atlantic

IMG 6307
IMG 6310

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
@PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
There’s no friends only partners if they gain something and they might betray you

• +1
Reactions: glaruz and WeiWei
Had the same thing happen to me, yeah it’s a fake friendship.
We used to be rlly close at the start of the uni,but since i got rejected by a girl in our class he changed

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
@Iasacrko
Depends on what u mean by ignore if ur quiet and he doesn’t start conversations in a group might be just that

But if he ignores when ur talking it might be that either ur a loser and he doesn’t want ppl to know or he isn’t that good a friend

what it means if a "close friend" is ignoring you when we are more ppl together or hangout ?

But he speak normal if its only me
and him
Not a close friend. He probably perceives your social value as inferior to his own, or not consonant with the context

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and PseudoMaxxer
Not a close friend. He probably perceives your social value as inferior to his own, or not consonant with the context
you are a really smart fella

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Depends on what u mean by ignore if ur quiet and he doesn’t start conversations in a group might be just that

But if he ignores when ur talking it might be that either ur a loser and he doesn’t want ppl to know or he isn’t that good a friend
im not quiet. I usually speak a lot if im with comfortable people

What a funny thread

All male friendships are fake because men compete for pussy, children (have children), money, material possessions. Been like this since the dawn of time.
Hall of fame brain rot

tweaking on vacation with me

you set limitations with me

why do i get treated different

idk

sun is setting on the atlantic

View attachment 2992001View attachment 2992002
Nigga, I done prayed for this all my life

There's heaven for a gangsta, I know that's a lie

Nigga never gave me nothin', I had to rob

means he's a bad friend

What a funny thread

Hall of fame brain rot

Nigga, I done prayed for this all my life

There's heaven for a gangsta, I know that's a lie

Nigga never gave me nothin', I had to rob
You do you. But you're wasting your time. Only female FWBs make sense.

hes fake asl, prioritizes social status over talking w you in group settings

Basically every friendship I ever had.

Yes?

Your friends probably see you as low-value, so that's why they act colder with other people around, they don't want their SMV to drop, if people will figure out you are friends.
You would probably do the same if you would befriend some people who are lower status or uglier than you, and then go to a place with higher-value people, that you want to impress or to fit in.
You would probably do the same also if let's say you would get an ugly/fat girlfriend - she could be great in bed, loving and with a great personality, etc. but being seen with her in public and introducing her to other people could ruin your reputation.
On the other hand if you would get a beautiful, hot girlfriend, even if she's a total bitch and refuses to have sex with you, you would very likely present her to all the people you know, to impress them and increase your perceived value.

• +1
Reactions: salar
because he dont care about you he sees you as a guy just to have around to not be alone when he didnt have options

He doesnt want others to realize hes gay for you

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
If hes meeting new ppl for the first time theres nun wrong with talking to them hella but if he regularly ignores u around other people he doesnt value you as a friend

I hd a friend like that when i was 16-17 and turned out she was always talkin shit abt me over one thing that happened between us (to manyyyy ppl even outside our school)