fake friendship?

shieldzz

shieldzz

what it means if a "close friend" is ignoring you when we are more ppl together or hangout ?

But he speak normal if its only me
and him

He also started to stop inviting me to hang out

I think its due the fact he is jealous of me,he is poor and i have more money than him and i have also better grades at college and better looking than him

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, ChadL1te and Xangsane
what it means if a "close friend" is ignoring you when we are more ppl together or hangout ?

and him

I think its due the fact he is jealous of me,he is poor and i have more money than him and i have also better grades at college and better looking than him
Don’t bother with him

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and try2beme
he is not a friend. Cut him off

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and shieldzz
i also helped him a lot and i think he took advantage of it and took me as granted
Aye thats what happens man, don’t let it happen again

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Dispose of him

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz

and him

He’s a two faced sack of shit that’s what that means. I wouldn’t be surprised if he starts making sly remarks against you or giving you backhanded compliments, or started spreading rumors about you. But you know the situation best, so do what you will.

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz and ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
His friends don't like you and told him to stop hanging out with you.

His friends don't like you and told him to stop hanging out with you.
i think its backwards . he dont like me and lied about me so i wont get close with new guys also

Because this only happened with him

• +1
Does he reach out to you on whatsapp or call you?

• +1
i think its backwards . he dont like me and lied about me so i wont get close with new guys also

Because this only happened with him
That's also a possibility.

• +1
Does he reach out to you on whatsapp or call you?
sometimes only because we were in same class . a new group for college has been created of 10 people and he invited me to the group but didnt invite me to the party with others .

• +1
How? wHAT DID HE SAY TO YOU?
I told him that i want to move out from that group because i dont want to stay in a group with people which dont like me . He said . " Thats one more reason to never have to talk to you again ". And i helped this guy a lot with ton of stuff and acted nicely .

When we were actually friends last year i got some friends because i hang out with people which were talking to him . And i guess he got mad that 1 guy started hanging out with me more and he stopped hanging out with him .

SO he most likely said : " I will try to avoid inviting this guy anymore because if he gets close to my new friends they will start to invite him and i wouldnt be able to do anything "

One of the biggest rats i have ever meet

• So Sad
Brutal.Sounds like he already despised you.What about the other friends?
They werent "really" friends yet . They were at my college and i spoke to them when i was there . They were ok with me, im pretty sure if i started to talk to them more i wouldve got closed to them also. I also think he probably told them fake stuff about me so they will despise me also . Because they wouldve obviously ask him why is he not inviting me since i was always with him at the college

he just wanna have somebody when theres no other option when he have other options he dont care about you because your not interesting or he cant benefit from you hes not your friend he just using you

• +1