Fake natties are EVERYWHERE! ~25% of guys are on steroids at least, if not more

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
I know many cope with natty potential but truth is it's shit for most ... Even on gear lots of guys still look like shit, so that alone isn't "proof."

Too many think you gotta be some beefy, Mr. Olympia looking bodybuilder as proof you've started pinning, but truth is many guys are "shadow pinners" or guys who claim they're not on gear if they don't have a big enough physique yet, or want to seem more "natty impressive"

Many guys are or have taken gear at some point, especially nowadays the numbers grow. I wouldn't be shocked if 1/4 guys have tried gear at this point. Maybe all aren't running non-stop, or do cycles and go off, or have more fat and maybe don't look shredded/like Zyzz but still...

I responded terribly to testosterone so I gave up on that for now ... But truth is it didn't make me huge instantly or anything. Many dudes are on & you don't even have to immediately "know" as if they're going to be some mass monster from being on TRT or something -- especially in a shirt/in the street. Too many want to believe so hard in "BBC genetics" when most muscular black dudes are pinning hard AF/trenning hard.

The truth is if you can find guys like me who have tried and STILL looked like shit then there are undoubtedly many more who have done the same/are doing the same. Standards have shot up so much from men themselves that nowadays 100% of gyms you go to have roiders.

Wasn't there a guy here @rdsky or something? He said he was using GRAMS of gear weekly and didn't look THAT big. Big, but not HUGE.

So if you can take GRAMS of gear weekly & still look human then I don't know how anyone can believe tons of guys aren't otherwise on TRT-esque doses or so permanently like Real Rob or some others who just run testosterone non-stop. Everyone isn't big but lotta dudes be juicin' still. I'm surprised so many don't realize this. For some guys they can be big natty if not too lean but nobody's shredded & filled out without gear.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, RichardSpencel, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 1 other person
I posted my bloodwork.

then again I'm pretty small.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
unfortunately creatine, turkesterone, L-Carnite and other steroid like substances are becoming more and more common, so it's impossible for naturals to compete anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, joseph, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
What do you consider "big"
For some guys they can be big natty if not too lean but nobody's shredded & filled out without gear.

I posted my bloodwork.

then again I'm pretty small.

Is that you in the pic? Looks still natty given it's a pose and probably frauded up a bit but otherwise that's natty SEEMING for the par IRL.

Now who is natty 100% and isn't never is known as there are guys like Cassady Campbell who have admitted to tren and look natty AF.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
What do you consider "big"

They can look not like wimps as most super lean guys tend to be pretty small/deflated looking if they're not using gear somewhat usually.

It might have to do with frame and some other factors that might influence how "big" someone looks but usually sub 12% natty look wimpy.

mdlzp29cdpl41.jpg

Supposedly the guy above is natty (I doubt it) but even if so that's pretty much the best 99% of guys will get while being that lean/dry.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Broski and TeenAscender
tried 600mg - good sex drive but bloating + face look aged by 5-10 years.
Dunno whats the point. 99% of guys goign to gym do it to attract women. To attract women you need to be just lean and have some muscle mass to not look scrawny. For that you dont need steroids.

p.s is realrob registered here?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, eduardkoopman, Germania and 4 others
They can look not like wimps as most super lean guys tend to be pretty small/deflated looking if they're not using gear somewhat usually.

It might have to do with frame and some other factors that might influence how "big" someone looks but usually sub 12% natty look wimpy.
is this big to you

Dunno whats the point. 99% of guys goign to gym do it to attract women. To attract women you need to be just lean and have some muscle mass to not look scrawny. For that you dont need steroids.

Ideal physique is in your sig

No, that looks more like some water weight + frame. My proof that "big" natties I said are never too lean/dry looking, so can't look like traditional bodybuilders unless they bloatmaxx/try to just get as poofy and filled out as possible as a natty (but that's not aesthetic)

If a guy is both lean & dry and has noticeable size that draws attention he's 99.9% on gear usually -- all other guys are just suspicious maybe.

BUT -- and this important to remember BUT -- a lotta guys can roid up and get poofy looking too so it can be a bit confusing at times.

Sometimes they are natty and filled out (if it's wet/not a dry look) but roiders TOO can get the filled out/wet look & it's not proof they're natty.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anasurimbor
Is that you in the pic? Looks still natty given it's a pose and probably frauded up a bit but otherwise that's natty SEEMING for the par IRL.

Now who is natty 100% and isn't never is known as there are guys like Cassady Campbell who have admitted to tren and look natty AF.
I don't fraud my pictures as hard as I could, had to crank the contrast up because resizing it for the avatar made it lose a lot of detail.

I don't fraud my pictures as hard as I could, had to crank the contrast up because resizing it for the avatar made it lose a lot of detail.

Are you natty? If so that's peak-ish... I doubt you could get much bigger without some sort of dietary, hormonal/drug or other intervention.

When I got to your bf% I looked terrible and felt terrible so I went back up to 15-20% for health/mental regaining.

No, that looks more like some water weight + frame. My proof that "big" guys I said are never too lean/dry looking, so can't look like the traditional bodybuilder look unless they bloatmaxx/try to just get as poofy and filled out as possible as a natty (but that's not aesthetic)

If a guy is both lean & dry and has noticeable size that draws attention he's 99.9% on gear usually -- all other guys are just suspicious maybe.
pretty much. every natural iv known who are lean and spent like 3+ years on the gym ussualy have stats like these = 11-14% bf, 180cm and weights around 78-80kg which looks good but its not noticeable size. And we are talking about true gym lovers. An average guy probably would weight around 70-72 with same stats.
If the same nigga weights 90kg+ and hes lean = roids 100%.

Are you natty? If so that's peak-ish... I doubt you could get much bigger without some sort of dietary, hormonal/drug or other intervention.
Lab4

my total and free test are completely normal, but yeah I don't progress much anymore unless I eat in a significant surplus.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 20704
+ from my experience i noticed its quite easy to spot fake natties with this formula= your height in cm minus you weight in kg - If its 100+ or above and you have 10-14% bf - natty. If its 90 or below roids 99%.

Last edited:
20% of gym going men are on steroids. I think its a fair estimate.

most of them dont look too impressive, think love island physique. But they eat like shit, workout like shit, get drunk all the time and sleep like shit.

Steroids is just an easy way to still look good despite having shit lifestyle.

Gymcelling without roids is a huge life-min.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 20704
+ from my experience i noticed its quite easy to spot fake natties with this formula= your height in cm minus you weight in kg - if the value is 100 or below and you have 10-14% bf - natty. If its 110+ or above roids 99%.
being a fake natty is about looking decent with 0 effort because ur taking roids. It's not about calculating something stupid like this. The average roid user isn't going to peak like this cuz of shit lifestyle, no good workouts and shit eating habits.

effort/reward ratio is what its about.

View attachment 1890833
my total and free test are completely normal, but yeah I don't progress much anymore unless I eat in a significant surplus.

Damn that's like 640 ng/dl for a natty and that's much higher than most natty guys I think in 2022.

Funny enough I've seen guys with even higher natty levels than you but they have shitty bodies and less definition. lol

I guess like I mentioned in another thread testosterone levels alone -- especially for natties -- may not reflect muscle size much.

It might have more to do with estrogen, growth hormones, epigenetics or other triggers that affect final muscle/physqiue looks

Damn that's like 640 ng/dl for a natty and that's much higher than most natty guys I think in 2022.

Funny enough I've seen guys with even higher natty levels than you but they have shitty bodies and less definition. lol

I guess like I mentioned in another thread testosterone levels alone -- especially for natties -- may not reflect muscle size much.

It might have more to do with estrogen, growth hormones, epigenetics or other triggers that affect final muscle/physqiue looks
the most important aspect is probably just the sheer quantity of androgen receptors you have and how sensitive they are, levels tell you absolutely nothing unless they're either very high or very low, both of which are just indicators that something is wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 20704
the most important aspect is probably just the sheer quantity of androgen receptors you have and how sensitive they are, levels tell you absolutely nothing unless they're either very high or very low, both of which are just indicators that something is wrong.

Yeah, I forgot about that ... My androgen receptors look like this sadly from experience with hormones:

google-404-error-page-1.png

It's 1-7% at most. Just fucking lol if you think 1/4 guys are on roids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 20704
It's 1-7% at most. Just fucking lol if you think 1/4 guys are on roids.

OG Lookism taught me that > 90% of men are incels and 50% of men are on steroids.

Also, 8 inch dick is not that big, Chad is everywhere and the gym doesn't do anything, you just need to tren hard, anavar give up.

And it's over. Face > all.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, RichardSpencel, unlucko and 1 other person
I would roid mainly because of the chewing gains you can make. Alas I am NW2 😔

20% of gym going men are on steroids. I think its a fair estimate.

most of them dont look too impressive, think love island physique. But they eat like shit, workout like shit, get drunk all the time and sleep like shit.

Steroids is just an easy way to still look good despite having shit lifestyle.

Gymcelling without roids is a huge life-min.
I just pooted

You all need to seriously make the switch to steroids ffs

People always think it’s about testosterone, androgen receptors etc. no motherfucker. Biology is complex. If you are not a real scientist, your get your info from blogposts and podcasts but there are many genetic factors that explains the variance in muscle size among individuals following the same exercise protocol: one is the genes that control enzymes for the biogenesis of ribosomes (the protein translation machineries). Huge factor. Number two genes that control number of IM satellite cells and myonuclei. Another factor is IM AR density. The list is quite extensive with many genetic factors that have not been identified. It’s not all hormones or AR or growth hormones or any of that. Biology is complex. But variability among individuals is huge.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
80-90% of ppl at my uni gym are dyel with a shirt on.

Most understand the female gaze. Steroids is a huge looks-min. It's common sense not to take steroids if u want to copulate. Women hate ogres.

From what I can see, less than 5% are on something.

There is also the belief that the difference between the average juicer and average natty is more than the difference between a genetic outlier and average natty. The spectrum is actually a lot bigger than ppl think. Men just hate the idea that they can workout for 5+ years, take all of the compounds in the world and still look like a sack of potatoes. Genetics is brutal. Women subconsciously understand genetic pedigree. Genetics, genetics, genetics. You are in control of nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, eduardkoopman, Hirekdr and 2 others

Most understand the female gaze. Steroids is a huge looks-min. It's common sense not to take steroids if u want to copulate. Women hate ogres.

There is also the belief that the difference between the average juicer and average natty is more than the difference between a genetic outlier and average natty. The spectrum is actually a lot bigger than ppl think. Men just hate the idea that they can workout for 5+ years, take all of the compounds in the world and still look like a sack of potatoes. Genetics is brutal. Women subconsciously understand genetic pedigree. Genetics, genetics, genetics. You are in control of nothing.
Correct statement. Coming from an actual scientist

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and EverythingMattersCel
25% of all men? good troll retard

I know many cope with natty potential but truth is it's shit for most ... Even on gear lots of guys still look like shit, so that alone isn't "proof."

Too many think you gotta be some beefy, Mr. Olympia looking bodybuilder as proof you've started pinning, but truth is many guys are "shadow pinners" or guys who claim they're not on gear if they don't have a big enough physique yet, or want to seem more "natty impressive"

Many guys are or have taken gear at some point, especially nowadays the numbers grow. I wouldn't be shocked if 1/4 guys have tried gear at this point. Maybe all aren't running non-stop, or do cycles and go off, or have more fat and maybe don't look shredded/like Zyzz but still...

I responded terribly to testosterone so I gave up on that for now ... But truth is it didn't make me huge instantly or anything. Many dudes are on & you don't even have to immediately "know" as if they're going to be some mass monster from being on TRT or something -- especially in a shirt/in the street. Too many want to believe so hard in "BBC genetics" when most muscular black dudes are pinning hard AF/trenning hard.

The truth is if you can find guys like me who have tried and STILL looked like shit then there are undoubtedly many more who have done the same/are doing the same. Standards have shot up so much from men themselves that nowadays 100% of gyms you go to have roiders.

Wasn't there a guy here @rdsky or something? He said he was using GRAMS of gear weekly and didn't look THAT big. Big, but not HUGE.

So if you can take GRAMS of gear weekly & still look human then I don't know how anyone can believe tons of guys aren't otherwise on TRT-esque doses or so permanently like Real Rob or some others who just run testosterone non-stop. Everyone isn't big but lotta dudes be juicin' still. I'm surprised so many don't realize this. For some guys they can be big natty if not too lean but nobody's shredded & filled out without gear.
Natty lifting is a fucking meme if u wanna be big 7 years lifter here

Explain how they are a looksmin.

You’re not gonna look like crazy like Ronnie Coleman if you run a couple test cycles.

Explain how they are a looksmin.

You’re not gonna look like crazy like Ronnie Coleman if you run a couple test cycles.
he has a really low psl face thats why he thinks the gym and going on cycles is pointless

Also, 8 inch dick is not that big, Chad is everywhere and the gym doesn't do anything, you just need to tren hard, anavar give up.
unironically true

You pinned 600mg, ur a retard.

mdlzp29cdpl41.jpg

Supposedly the guy above is natty (I doubt it) but even if so that's pretty much the best 99% of guys will get while being that lean/dry.
I guarantee that guy is in fact natty
your muscles don't go flat like that if you are on shit

my boys lats have pretty much disappeared

• JFL
Reactions: Broski

Steroids can be a huge looksmin but it can also be a big looksmaxx. It all depends funny enough on your baseline genetics.

And in my opinion the ability whther u keep ur hair or not is the most important, because lets say u have a pretty boy face and u keep ur hair then using roids to have a decent size while always staying lean (its much easier to be lean on roids) its a huge looksmaxx.

Now ofc if u go on roids, do high doses of test, get bloated, start losing ur hair, making ur skin look like shit etc ofc its a looksmin.

People always think it’s about testosterone, androgen receptors etc. no motherfucker. Biology is complex. If you are not a real scientist, your get your info from blogposts and podcasts but there are many genetic factors that explains the variance in muscle size among individuals following the same exercise protocol: one is the genes that control enzymes for the biogenesis of ribosomes (the protein translation machineries). Huge factor. Number two genes that control number of IM satellite cells and myonuclei. Another factor is IM AR density. The list is quite extensive with many genetic factors that have not been identified. It’s not all hormones or AR or growth hormones or any of that. Biology is complex. But variability among individuals is huge.
I can bench 90kgs for one or two reps and I look like Slenderman while my friend has arms big as my head and can only bench 75 kgs. There are/were many Olympic lifters who lifted 3x their body weight in various competitions. It's fucking incredible how human biology adapts and works in such variable ways.

pretty much. every natural iv known who are lean and spent like 3+ years on the gym ussualy have stats like these = 11-14% bf, 180cm and weights around 78-80kg which looks good but its not noticeable size. And we are talking about true gym lovers. An average guy probably would weight around 70-72 with same stats.
If the same nigga weights 90kg+ and hes lean = roids 100%.
Dang so even with my muscle genetics I have no hope smh

Pitt in fightclub body shape, is pretty good example of what should be achieveable natty with good high effort, decent good genetics, and strict diet/cardio-maxxing also.

brad pitt tyler durdan GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

uni vs regular gym.

me now going to a regular gym recently. And back in the day, when I went to muh Uni gym.
I notice. In Uni gym, there were alot more "dyel' type of looking young men.
But now at the regular gym, I see more guys that are about gaining size/mass (and often allergic to cardio it seems). So they basically big, but often with a considerable amount of fat also, so it looks ogre but also not good due to fat (imo). I dunno about roids usage and shit.

unfortunately creatine, turkesterone, L-Carnite and other steroid like substances are becoming more and more common, so it's impossible for naturals to compete anymore
Those aren't anabolic substances. They offer little to no benefit. are you an IQcel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back