FAKE PRESCRIPTIONS

D

Deleted member 45614

Iron
if someone located in the following countries: UK, GREECE, ITALY, needs a medical prescription and does not have the time or the possibility to get it from a doctor? Dm me and I can pass you the contact of a person who makes EXISTING prescriptions, they are registered with a real doctor but obviously they could give the same problems. I have personally tested the reliability of the contact and that the service worked to take: furosemide, tret, oral minoxidil. If anyone is interested dont hesitate to dm me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, noahwillascend and chudlite
If anyone doesn't trust this, I can provide all the necessary evidence.

lucky i wish i was eurocel

all cope not working stupid supplements

• +1
Reactions: watah and CoreSchizo
Replying to come back to later

The top ten things on the list are steroids, fillers, fat dissolvers
other than that, magnesium volfuiline tongkat ali magnesium and dietary supplements are all cope

if someone located in the following countries: UK, GREECE, ITALY, needs a medical prescription and does not have the time or the possibility to get it from a doctor? Dm me and I can pass you the contact of a person who makes EXISTING prescriptions, they are registered with a real doctor but obviously they could give the same problems. I have personally tested the reliability of the contact and that the service worked to take: furosemide, tret, oral minoxidil. If anyone is interested dont hesitate to dm me.
Bro their are already sites tha sell worldwide medication with no prescription 🙂

• +1
Reactions: mathis
wouldnt it be suspicious? I live in a place where the pharmacy and doctor are right next to each other and a teenage boy with a prescription for this stuff would be a red flag. also the pharmacy receptionist is related to me somehow and knows me

u can get monxidil OTC in the uk iirc

Bro their are already sites tha sell worldwide medication with no prescription 🙂
spend 50 shipping for drugs that cost max 3- 15 in pharmacy JFL. Also with a prescription you will not have to wait any shipping time and you can pay in cash near home and with the same prescription do more pharmacies managing to get even 10 boxes of the same drug .

wouldnt it be suspicious? I live in a place where the pharmacy and doctor are right next to each other and a teenage boy with a prescription for this stuff would be a red flag. also the pharmacy receptionist is related to me somehow and knows me
just go to a pharmacy further away

They are already online sites for that

spend 50 shipping for drugs that cost max 3- 15 in pharmacy JFL. Also with a prescription you will not have to wait any shipping time and you can pay in cash near home and with the same prescription do more pharmacies managing to get even 10 boxes of the same drug .
Shipping is like 10$ 💀💀💀

• +1
Reactions: mfk
You can get furosemide and Tretinoin without committing fraud, you stupid shit.

• +1
Reactions: mfk and N1666
You can get furosemide and Tretinoin without committing fraud, you stupid shit.
I am NOT waiting 15+ days plus when you order online the stuff could be expired/fake .at pharmacy there is no doubt that everything is authentic

Republic of Panama, does that work? Rich country in latin america close ties to usa
whats panama like?
i didnt know they were rich countries in those areas yet so thats cool

whats panama like?
i didnt know they were rich countries in those areas yet so thats cool
Its really beautiful in a 10mile strip from the canal (was usa territory so makes sense), everywhere else in the city is full of poor people, and the countryside is awesome

Im white so I live in the rich 10mile strip

Its really beautiful in a 10mile strip from the canal (was usa territory so makes sense), everywhere else in the city is full of poor people, and the countryside is awesome

Im white so I live in the rich 10mile strip
Are you born there and your family is from there for generations or you guys just moved there
Also do you speak Spanish or whatever language or is English the language they speak

Are you born there and your family is from there for generations or you guys just moved there
Also do you speak Spanish or whatever language or is English the language they speak
Well from what I know, my great grandpa moved here and he was born in Spain so we do speak Spanish but some areas is mostly English