FAKE SLEEP APNEA TEST?

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
Si my surgeon offer me big CCW only if i have sleep apnea

I will take the test tomorrow

I never snore so i don't think i have sleep apnea, do you guys have and idea on how to fake it?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and OOGABOOGA
Si my surgeon offer me big CCW only if i have sleep apnea

I will take the test tomorrow

I never snore so i don't think i have sleep apnea, do you guys have and idea on how to fake it?
Take alcohol before the test or Xanax, practice sleeping with your mouth open and chin tuck while you sleep to increase the risk of choking.

You'll probably fail the test tho.

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye
Take alcohol before the test or Xanax, practice sleeping with your mouth open and chin tuck while you sleep to increase the risk of choking.

Ok thx
I really hope it works,

My surgeon use Sailer technique he said he learn from his studies so it's life fuel if i can get it

Also what is Xanax? i don't really know what it do, btw i don't take alcohol cuz i'm muslim

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Do you need to sleep one night with a monitor?

Where are you from? I have sleep apnea(diagnosed by a sleep study overnight in clinic) and they still won’t give me bimax

Where are you from? I have sleep apnea(diagnosed by a sleep study overnight in clinic) and they still won’t give me bimax
France, i don't have sleep apnea for Bimax

I just have bimax for teeth, but it's the surgeon who want to see if i have sleep apnea so he do CCW or no

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
France, i don't have sleep apnea for Bimax

I just have bimax for teeth, but it's the surgeon who want to see if i have sleep apnea so he do CCW or no
wtf why cant u just ask what u want? my surgeon does everything i say

wtf why cant u just ask what u want? my surgeon does everything i say
he's not blackpilled but he got good results, he use sailer technique for CCW but only does it for sleep apnea

he's not blackpilled but he got good results, he use sailer technique for CCW but only does it for sleep apnea
what technique sailer use for ccw?

what technique sailer use for ccw?
Posterior downgraft, he didn't invented it but he was a pioneer for sleep apnea with this technique

He is well known in the field

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Posterior downgraft, he didn't invented it but he was a pioneer for sleep apnea with this technique

I remember reading a thread here sometime ago about how to fake a sleep apnea test. cant seem to find the link tho but you might be able to google it

who's your surgeon?

There was a lookism post on how to fake it let me find it for you