Fake Tan is the ULTIMATE Looksmaxing method

Clavicular

Clavicular

Coloring is EVERYTHING
Contributor
Staff
-Before and after faketanmaxing

I didnt dye my hair it was wet + gelled in the left pic which is why its dark. Fake tan is more subtle in pics but it gives you a radiant glow IRL.

Great health indicator to be tan with red undertones. I recommend taking the following
-30,000 units of beta carotene
-20mg lycopene raw powder

Any other coloring supplements are cope for getting red undertones, increasing RBC via testosterone/equipose is best at getting ur skin undertones red like thom strijd

(actual pic of you after starting 500mg test E btw)

I use bondi sands island express because the undertones are green rather than orange so it looks more natural than any other fake tan ive tried and lasts 1 week.

Link to tanner (you need a glove aswell)

I recommend disregarding the label and leaving the tan for 3-4 hours even though it says 1-2. Your eye color will stand out, teeth, and everything will be more contrasted.

Also start using Blush to get flushed cheeks but be subtle. I promise it mogs and isnt gay!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jonas2k7, RealSurgerymax, iblamepheno1 and 13 others
Just fucking go under the sun it's not that fucking hard holy fuck keep putting these stupid shit with lots of jewish chemicals in it and aging ur skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, noahwillascend, itzyaboyJJ and 17 others
Unban @FrameMaxxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, itzyaboyJJ, mathis and 9 others
Just fucking go under the sun it's not that fucking hard holy fuck keep putting these stupid shit with lots of jewish chemicals in it and aging ur skin
my country has sun 3 months of the year:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: dgzty, Danish_Retard and Costcosuperstore
fuck that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, sb23, Clavicular and 1 other person
mirin the gatekeeping

********* is the only way

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
"dont age your skin"
"just go under the sun"

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, MazoNitNit, baku9 and 19 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, wsada and 6PSLcel
better than putting a ton of jewish chemicals in ur skin dumb shit
How about an MOA for how anything in the product will age your skin as opposed to copious amounts of UV exposure you utter retard.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, 9898, aestheticsrespecter and 6 others
beta carotene tan > sun tan

Attachments

• Carotenoid and melanin pigment coloration affect perceived.pdf
    764.9 KB · Views: 0
  • The carotenoid beta-carotene enhances facial color, attractiveness and perceived health, but n...pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight, Costcosuperstore, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
better than putting a ton of jewish chemicals in ur skin dumb shit
"muh the sun is good for you because it's heckin natural bro"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, billymidnight, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
Tan is such an underrated halo honestly, especially in girls

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight, Costcosuperstore, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
You look younger now damn

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nofap, Costcosuperstore, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
"muh the sun is good for you because it's heckin natural bro"

Literally looks better than actual tan without the damage

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, sb23, Clavicular and 1 other person
View attachment 3154675View attachment 3154676

I didnt dye my hair it was wet + gelled in the left pic which is why its dark. Fake tan is more subtle in pics but it gives you a radiant glow IRL.

Great health indicator to be tan with red undertones. I recommend taking the following

Any other coloring supplements are cope for getting red undertones, increasing RBC via testosterone/equipose is best at getting ur skin undertones red like thom strijd
View attachment 3154691

I use bondi sands island express because the undertones are green rather than orange so it looks more natural than any other fake tan ive tried and lasts 1 week.

I recommend disregarding the label and leaving the tan for 3-4 hours even though it says 1-2. Your eye color will stand out, teeth, and everything will be more contrasted.

Also start using Blush to get flushed cheeks but be subtle. I promise it mogs and isnt gay!
IMG 0358
This is u debloated
Have a good day

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and Clavicular

View attachment 3154691

wtf is astaxanthin, heard it gives better coloring or summ sum1 explain or imma crash out

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Pale skin is way cooler, more aesthetic, and maybe even more masculine.
Tan is the colour of NPCs.
And being an NPC is a bitch trait.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, aestheticsrespecter, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Tan is such an underrated halo honestly, especially in girls
If you think a girl looking like a low class prostitute is halo then yeah.
But inteligent men prefer pale HQNP princesses.

Images   2024 05 20T214628561

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Costcosuperstore and Clavicular
If you think a girl looking like a low class prostitute is halo then yeah.
But inteligent men prefer pale HQNP princesses.

View attachment 3154884
You mean men who think they're different for liking alt girls and listening to shitty "I'm so special" music like death grip and arctic monkeys, failing to see that you've essentially become the very generic npc you've sought to avoid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GerbertJohnson, Mewton, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
You mean men who think they're different for liking alt girls and listening to shitty "I'm so special" music like death grip and arctic monkeys, failing to see that you've essentially become the very generic npc you've sought to avoid
Nigger, it was the first pale foid I found on my phone.

It doesn't matter wtf she listens to, but honestly you are stupid for putting death grips and AM in the same tier.
Specially because Foids don't even listen to DG (thankfully because they ruin everything they touch)

Truth of the matter is, aristocratic smart men hardly ever would feel a tanned slut is worth more than a ons.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
why not mt2

5D7A0E0B 8A51 41B8 BEC7 18F290C55528

This colouring is absolute mogger tho how do I achieve it?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I think the biggest change between those two pics is shaving the beard and fixing your hair jfl

What do you do about your arms and hands being a different colour to your face?

Also have you tried the Bondi Sands Gradual Tan Face Lotion?

what happened to sunning
this people are now lazy to go outside smh

Pale skin is way cooler, more aesthetic, and maybe even more masculine.
Tan is the colour of NPCs.
And being an NPC is a bitch trait.
You have the worst takes dude.
light tan & fair skin mogs pale when it comes to men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smurf and ey88

View attachment 3154691

Wouldn't vitamin A from animal products just be better, since our body's can naturally use it while those chemicals aren't digested properly and as little as they are just converted to vit A

Isn't melanotan 2 sufficient for tanning?