Fakecels Are Just As Bad As Foids

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
For starters, I'd like to say that even though this isn't technically an incel forum, it's practically treated as such, so yeah.

This forum has a big problem with fakecels. And when I say fakecels I don't even mean the slayers who post their college experience as a weekly LARP. When I say fakecels, I pretty much mean the majority of you.

Now, this thread isn't going to be a rant about how most of you would get laid if you really tried, even though that's probably true and the reason the majority of you still aren't highly ranked after months of joining being that your social life isn't half as bad as you claim.

Recognise yourself in one of the following traits?
1. You're decent height, usually even 185 - 190 (6 ft 1 - 6 ft 2)

2. You're mostly blue eyed, very little actual t40cels here

3. Most of you have at the very least dated a girl, if not at least had the chance in the past and screwed it up by your own vices.

4. Majority of you receive regular IOI's (even if you don't believe in them per say), such as lip biting and staring.

5. Most of you party at least on an irregular basis, as opposed to not at all like actual rotters here.

-

Now the reason this is a bad thing, is because this forum wasn't meant for you. Most of you don't even need looksmax, you need a therapist.

Yet it is this influx of fakecels that ruins a site that is already going to shit. I'm talking posts such as "finally cucked a guy" or "should I get with this girl who has given me IOI's?".

It is this type of manwhore that is exactly as bad as the foids they claim to hate. Because if you're a 5 ft 4 Indian fatcel, I can at least understand why you hate women so much. But not a single one of you are that, and that's why you should probably just log off and approach a girl at this point.

And no, I don't count non-nt as a failo for these fakecels, either. Truth is, most of you probably act equally autistic as I do IRL, yet because of your height or your good looks, girls will still see through that. Mirin the privilege, tbh.

Bump the second (his son)

Trust 90% of the forum are truecels that lack something simple yet important.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, deadstock and PlayersGetPlayed
My eyes are blacker than a nigger's soul

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Recognise yourself in one of the following traits?
1. You're decent height, usually even 185 - 190 (6 ft 1 - 6 ft 2)

2. You're mostly blue eyed, very little actual t40cels here

3. Most of you have at the very least dated a girl, if not at least had the chance in the past and screwed it up by your own vices.

4. Majority of you receive regular IOI's (even if you don't believe in them per say), such as lip biting and staring.

5. Most of you party at least on an irregular basis, as opposed to not at all like actual rotters here.
you have to be trolling tell me this is a joke

Attachments

• IMG_9450.jpeg
    IMG_9450.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 0
disagree, you just rate people too highly and therefore think this forum is made up of chadlites

also isnt half the forum indian? How would most people here have blue eyes JFL

PS: T300 bros, get in here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and PlayersGetPlayed
IMG 0587

• JFL
Reactions: zura and PlayersGetPlayed
It's funny because nobody agrees what this forum's demographics are, some people say everyone is a fakecel and other's will say tales from mumbai if you claim to have pulled a moderately attractive female

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed