I like my eye area too much however

For it to become trapped behind a plastic pane

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and laaltin
I've thought about doing this

Glasses might hide my undereye, don't know how that works

I like my eye area too much however

For it to become trapped behind a plastic pane
It does make you look a bit cucked. I think it’s a halo at workplace at least.

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and ProBono

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Sounds like a wrong way to go it would just look very repulsive all that to become “high trust”

• +1
Why high trust?

that's shit

• +1
@Darkeningstar @NZb6Air
high trust = beautiful, evident from the fact that multiple human species with different craniodental morphologies and facial musculatures coexisted, so non-verbal expression was key i.e. 'monkey that looks like me and makes the same faces/grimaces is friend', intra-species collaboration, built on that kind of recognition and mimicry, was always more important for survival than just raw stats like actual strength and iq, so what is beautiful is familiar and what is familiar is more trustworthy

when are glasses used correctly? they're used to hide flaws, need to see ur face

for example in my avi, they're used to shorten midface in conjunction with heavy lower lid makeup that extends beyond the lower waterline, lip stick that extends above the upper vermilion border, the pic is shot from a high angle, etc

• Love it
high trust = beautiful, evident from the fact that multiple human species with different craniodental morphologies and facial musculatures coexisted, so non-verbal expression was key i.e. 'monkey that looks like me and makes the same faces/grimaces is friend', intra-species collaboration, built on that kind of recognition and mimicry, was always more important for survival than just raw stats like actual strength and iq, so what is beautiful is familiar and what is familiar is more trustworthy

when are glasses used correctly? they're used to hide flaws, need to see ur face

for example in my avi, they're used to shorten midface in conjunction with heavy lower lid makeup that extends beyond the lower waterline, lip stick that extends above the upper vermilion border, the pic is shot from a high angle, etc
Whats the name of your avi i like her:feelshmm:

• +1