Faking my Death

leloucheREBORN

leloucheREBORN

Britannia's Emperor 《◇》
If i want to fake my death in the future, how should i do that? I cant just disappear, because I need to be death OFFICIALLY!
I have some ideas but I want it to be perfect.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Rent a boat or a yacht, jump from it, swim to the shore and hide, the authorities will assume you drowned.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and KrissKross
What do you wanna do after faking your death

just cover your eyes, if you can't see them , they can't see you

pull out a couple teeth
start a fire in your house
throw teeth into burning house
leave

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, maxmendietta, leloucheREBORN and 2 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Rent a boat or a yacht, jump from it, swim to the shore and hide, the authorities will assume you drowned.
Watch him actually get tired swimming and drown lol

• JFL
Reactions: Ogmanman, maxmendietta and KrissKross
they will find teeth and think "he ded"
With all due respect buddy boyo, that’s retsdrded. What about the bones. They expect teeth to survive but not skull, skeleton, etc?
Surely not.
Then again, incels don’t have bones so...

you are not the real lelouche then larper

With all due respect buddy boyo, that’s retsdrded. What about the bones. They expect teeth to survive but not skull, skeleton, etc?
Surely not.
Then again, incels don’t have bones so...
bones burn but teeth are indestructible boyo, never forget this
besides, what else are they gonna think? that some dude seriously pulled his own teeth out and threw them into his house which he himself burned down? what kind of retard would do that?

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, leloucheREBORN and KrissKross
There's people who do this.

"Suffer" an accident in which your body can't be found and it would inevitably imply you died.

Do it in a place, city or country so you can travel overboard, once there you will be charged for a whole new identity.

I don't know much details besides that. Costs like 10K supposedly.

Last edited:
  • +1
There's people who do this.

Do it in a place, city or country so you can travel overboard, once there you will be charged for a whole new identity.

I don't know much details besides that. Costs like 10K supposedly.
Elab pls fwend

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
I think i will just be"missed" and not dead officialy.
What is with faking a car crash and sinking a cheap car in the sea?
bones burn but teeth are indestructible boyo, never forget this
besides, what else are they gonna think? that some dude seriously pulled his own teeth out and threw them into his house which he himself burned down? what kind of retard would do that?
best idea yet.

• +1
Elab pls fwend
Why would you want to do something like that?

I only know there are networks of people who could be able to pull this for high sums of money.

Problem is that the more developed the country is, the more unlikely, difficult and expensive it would be.

That's why you might need to travel, I don't know what nationality you would end up getting and how much to get documents to travel to certain states.

Basically you need top notch contacts, I don't think it's something you can just look up on the Internet so easily lol.

I came across a person like this in a 3rd world country and he worked for the government.

I did none of this identity stuff I was 15-16 but due to the complex situation I was in, he offered me his help for free.

They handed me documents where it figured I had lived there for a few years and was done with high-school right after turning 16, I skipped 3 years. There was a lot of shady stuff and they work with more people.

I was lucky and left the country not too long after, never knew anything about him again.

Last edited:
-Rent a boat, and stow a portable dingy or kayak with paddles onto the boat. Tell the Fish & Game Department you're going on a 3 day fishing trip and put in your itinerary. So they will look for you.

- Buy a used car from someone, make sure it's a private sale so it's not on record. Have a pre arranged destination where you'll head back to shore. Have that car parked near that destination ready with all the supplies you'll need to leave your city.

-Take the boat a few miles out to sea, not so far you can't return. DON'T DROP ANCHOR. This is very important and will come into play later. They may or may not send divers to attempt to retrieve your body. But if you don't drop anchor your boat will drift a bit and they'll have no idea where to look.

-Leave behind a detailed suicide note describing how you're going to tie weights to your feet, and jump off the edge of the boat to have your body sink into the sea.

-Have a few beers or something, make the boat look messy with beer cans and empty food containers. The scene should look convincing for the Coast Gaurd and police that you were taking your time and no struggle took place.

- Time to head back to shore. Hop in your kayak or dingy and paddle back to the destination by your vehicle. Preferably done around dusk.

- Leave the city. Leave the state in that 3 day period.

- The Coast Gaurd will go looking and find your boat. They will find the note and report it to police. If you did everything right? They will assume you are dead and not bother dragging the ocean. It's too dangerous and time consuming for a suicide case.

- Congratulations! You're legally a dead man. Why the fuck you'd do this to begin with baffles me though.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
-Rent a boat, and stow a portable dingy or kayak with paddles onto the boat. Tell the Fish & Game Department you're going on a 3 day fishing trip and put in your itinerary. So they will look for you.

- Buy a used car from someone, make sure it's a private sale so it's not on record. Have a pre arranged destination where you'll head back to shore. Have that car parked near that destination ready with all the supplies you'll need to leave your city.

-Take the boat a few miles out to sea, not so far you can't return. DON'T DROP ANCHOR. This is very important and will come into play later. They may or may not send divers to attempt to retrieve your body. But if you don't drop anchor your boat will drift a bit and they'll have no idea where to look.

-Leave behind a detailed suicide note describing how you're going to tie weights to your feet, and jump off the edge of the boat to have your body sink into the sea.

-Have a few beers or something, make the boat look messy with beer cans and empty food containers. The scene should look convincing for the Coast Gaurd and police that you were taking your time and no struggle took place.

- Time to head back to shore. Hop in your kayak or dingy and paddle back to the destination by your vehicle. Preferably done around dusk.

- The Coast Gaurd will go looking and find your boat. They will find the note and report it to police. If you did everything right? They will assume you are dead and not bother dragging the ocean. It's too dangerous and time consuming for a suicide case.

- Congratulations! You're legally a dead man. Why the fuck you'd do this to begin with baffles me though.

Attachments

• 1579142409813.png
    1579142409813.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 0

thanks for your time! But it is important that they dont suppose that i did suicide.

thanks for your time! But it is important that they dont suppose that i did suicide.
Can I ask why you even want to fake your own death? I have more ideas for you, but I'd like to know first.

Also... making it look like a suicide is the easiest way. The other alternative is making it look like a kidnapping and murder. But then you risk putting an innocent person in prison.