Faking Surgery With Roids

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
i'll get zygo + jaw implants soon and i'm thinking doing a cycle and saying changes coming from roids.

Basically i'm now muscular fat, i got fat for this reason, i'll get lean fast and say i transform via roids. However i don't want to do roids for life so i just need 1 cycle. Is it possible? Just doing 1 cycle and then go natty again ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, lutte, Bewusst and 2 others
@Gaia262 @CupOfCoffee @loox

be careful with your hair

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and randomvanish
so autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, LastHopeForNorman and randomvanish
Just don't say anything about it and if people notice say that you have lost weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14528
Telling normies you did roids hence your face changed is not that far off from telling them you got a face surgery.

You might aswell just tell them you had an accident in a car so had to get reconstructive work. Or you had jaw surgery for breathing problems. Basically anything to make it sound medical.

Never mention anything cosmetic to normies. Trust me.

Edit: even better just say you lost weight and this is how your face looks under it.
i'll at worst say them i lost weight (which i will) and i did buccal fat removal. however accident is kinda lame, they wouldn't believe that.

roids is something popular now, i can say that easily.

All the autism on this site hurts my brain

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and UglyGod360
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Just get really fat for a while, then lose weight and claim it was 2nd puberty xD

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
i'll at worst say them i lost weight (which i will) and i did buccal fat removal. however accident is kinda lame, they wouldn't believe that.

roids is something popular now, i can say that easily.

Honestly wouldn't mention you are a roid user or buccal fat removal.

Literarally just say you lost weight with a new work out program and had protein shakes. That's it.

I think you underestimate how normies think. You mention anything out of the norm and they will turn hostile on you.

Roids : Skin head inmate with tattoos on his face

Buccal fat removal: Rodrigo Alves.

This is how they think.

Screenshot 20211012 114206 Chrome

Screenshot 20211012 114300 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and randomvanish
Honestly wouldn't mention you are a roid user or buccal fat removal.

Literarally just say you lost weight with a new work out program and had protein shakes. That's it.

I think you underestimate how normies think. You mention anything out of the norm and they will turn hostile on you.

Roids : Skin head inmate with tattoos on his face

Buccal fat removal: Rodrigo Alves.

This is how they think.

View attachment 1363130

View attachment 1363132
exactly. normie thinking is just retarded bluepilled shit so a looksmaxer must hide it.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
why is it autism?

hiding surgeries is a MUST. people will ask bunch of retarded question while they think you have "bdd" ffs.

of course i will try to hide surgeries i have.
You might as well just credit your changes to weight loss alone without taking drugs. Throw in bruxism/stress/chewing gum whatever if you're that worried about other people's thoughts about you

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and randomvanish
You could tell them that you are on TRT due to low test levels and then say that it caused your facial bones to change.

But a better idea is probs just tell them you lost weight.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish