FALIM GUM IS A SCAM

mtcut3plush

mtcut3plush

Platinum
I just recevied my falim gum order and its as soft as regular gum JFL why tf are retards here promoting it for masseter hypertrophy, i got finnessed :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 27635 and 3 others
It def isn't

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and future slavic chad
That’s why i use mastic instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560
"falim"
Anton ego flashback

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vyirus and distance decay
Get the jawliner 3.0

you should've order mastic, dummy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and plukee
I just recevied my falim gum order and its as soft as regular gum JFL why tf are retards here promoting it for masseter hypertrophy, i got finnessed :lul:
it just isnt much better than normal gum

MAN U NEED TO CHEW WITH WATER WHEN IT GOES SOFT

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 32669
masseter hypertrophy is a meme jfl at u for falling for it, only way to improve ur jaw if ur past puberty is surgery

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Donxx, Deleted member 20370, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
masseter hypertrophy is a meme jfl at u for falling for it, only way to improve ur jaw if ur past puberty is surgery
my jaw is already top tier jfl im just tying to fix the asymmetry created by only chewing on one side more than the other

the harder gum the less you can chew for

• +1
Reactions: skeet
just got mine today it feels normal in the start in 5 minutes or less youll start feeling it

thats definently a lie my guy, i tried it and its tougher.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42408 and Deleted member 20370
just got mine today it feels normal in the start in 5 minutes or less youll start feeling it
oh really so i should keep chewing on it ?

oh really so i should keep chewing on it ?
mine doesnt feel harder but i feel the muscles working and slightly hurting like weight lifting. it tastes like paper tho

So is training Biceps, also a meme. Yeah I know there's a muscle there, and muscles grow with stimuli, but I like to make shit up!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42408
just use mastic gum or chew straight tree resin. it def increased my masseter size, but dont overdo it cause i made mine bloated and had to wait a long ass time for the gains to dissapear

I just use because it is unflavoured

You just such mogger jaw strength you thibk falim is soft

You just such mogger jaw strength you thibk falim is soft
yeah not to brag but my jaw is already top tier as i already said with large masseters im just trying to fix the asymmetry jfl

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
just use mastic gum or chew straight tree resin. it def increased my masseter size, but dont overdo it cause i made mine bloated and had to wait a long ass time for the gains to dissapear
i thought its gonna be hard because it was unconvenient to get normal gum and keep drinking water every minute

mine doesnt feel harder but i feel the muscles working and slightly hurting like weight lifting. it tastes like paper tho
its over then i'll throw it

I just use because it is unflavoured
i also received a sack of salt, a nescafe and a rock covered with FedEx tape
tukrish people are so nice bro JFL :lul:

Fell for the meme

• +1
Reactions: Navnith
I think it’s the supplier, sometimes I get falim and it’s hard to chew other times it’s soft as fuck.