Falim gum is utter trash

D

Deleted member 2587

Banned
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
2,328
Reputation
3,373
Ngl when I first got it yeah it was pretty hard to chew. Now I can chew like 3 at the same time and blow bubbles. I only get a workout if I chew 3 and drink cold water at the same time.

I need an upgrade. Is mastic any good?
 
just buy a dog toy and chew on it
 
you put more gum and mix them up, then it gets tough

I use like over 10 mastic gum pieces, and store it in the fridge
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Catawampus
Its just an ordinary gum thats nearly sold in every store in turkey you autist fucks
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
Chew 7 or 8 at a time while sipping cold water.
 

Similar threads

Saint Casanova
Replies
11
Views
65
Former Shortcel
Former Shortcel
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
40
Views
487
Nardicus101
Nardicus101
kranerman23123
Replies
14
Views
73
kranerman23123
kranerman23123
try2beme
Replies
1
Views
52
try2beme
try2beme
romanstock
Replies
0
Views
28
romanstock
romanstock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top