Falim gum

tryingtomog475693

tryingtomog475693

Iron
I just bought a box of 100 pieces of falim gum, and i’ve been told it helps with jawline gains and i’m here to ask if it’s true or not.

Solution
rares54
I just bought a box of 100 pieces of falim gum, and i’ve been told it helps with jawline gains and i’m here to ask if it’s true or not.
There are many threads about chewing, just don't overdo it man. I really mean it, your jaw is no different than others and you WILL end up with TMJ if you chew excessively.
Not true

• +1
Reactions: tryingtomog475693
There are many threads about chewing, just don't overdo it man. I really mean it, your jaw is no different than others and you WILL end up with TMJ if you chew excessively.

• +1
Solution
Jaw is a bone, not a muscle.

It may help you with your masseter muscles (the muscles of the jaw), but it still depends on their insertions.

Some people who chewmax report getting hollow cheeks from it, while others end up looking bloated.

I myself tried it and I fall in the second group. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try it tho.

Just make sure your bizygomatic width is greater than your jaw one

• +1
would any gum help with jawline gains?
No, and what do you mean with jawline gains? It's a very loose term used mostly by bluepilled foids for complementing in the same way they say "nice eyes", they might refer to your iris, but subconsciously it's the area that they find attractive.
If you're actually referring to the line of the jaw you should just lose fat.

• +1