Falim is so good

aber

aber

Josh Mcgregor Bone mass or death
Just got some today. Not specifically for jaw gains, though I wouldn’t mind that byproduct. It’s cheap, and I can chew it all day at school.

I remember when I was first considering it ppl were crying abt the taste :lul::lul: it tastes like nothing. Absolutely nothing. And it’s very, very hard with two pieces. I remember at school months back a kid pointed out how fast I chewed normie gum. As I made it a point to chew that kinda stuff daily because of the greycel ideology.

This stuff is good. :feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Ascending2Tyrone, cmstormhox and 3 others
B

• +1
Reactions: cavy

• +1
Reactions: cavy
Just got some today. Not specifically for jaw gains, though I wouldn’t mind that byproduct. It’s cheap, and I can chew it all day at school.

I remember when I was first considering it ppl were crying abt the taste :lul::lul: it tastes like nothing. Absolutely nothing. And it’s very, very hard with two pieces. I remember at school months back a kid pointed out how fast I chewed normie gum. As I made it a point to chew that kinda stuff daily because of the greycel ideology.

Pretty sure chewing with back molars causes downgrowth or inhibits forward growth. Don't take my word for it I'm just a greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, slavicpsycho, aber and 1 other person
Pretty sure chewing with back molars causes downgrowth or inhibits forward growth. Don't take my word for it I'm just a greycel
this is true, OP chew with your incisors and k9s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber and optimisticzoomer
I used to chew 6 pieces of falim back in my jewing days

• +1
Reactions: aber
nice would love to try some.

• +1
i have been using this for 3 or 2 years before this shit is good but i quit not long ago because it made my cheeks bloat.

• +1
Is there a big mac flavor?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: UNYIELDING TRUECEL and MA_ascender
I don’t understand how you can chew something that has no taste JFL
Btw chewing is cope and will make you look worse

Screenshot 2024 08 17 01 40 14 927 cominstagramandroid edit
Op in a few days of sigma chewing:

tbh I don't like them

This flavor tastes good

But it was too hard for my narrow jaw, caused TMJ and extreme sourness of muscles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Newday*V3 and aber
I’m not sure why but chewing is very comfortable to me. Taste or no taste.

Link? + can you get flavoured version?

• Love it
Fallon gum has honestly deterred me from chewing any other type of gum, because now I can’t stand gum with flavor

• +1

Mastic or death

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
I’m in the uk just give me the exact name thx
Does that link not redirect to the UK counterpart of Amazon? If not just search falim on Amazon. I got the cheaper 100 pack meant for stores.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Does that link not redirect to the UK counterpart of Amazon? If not just search falim on Amazon. I got the cheaper 100 pack meant for stores.
How come you didn’t buy the flavour ones

Screenshot 20240829 180948 Gallery

sure, chewing is cope brooo!!

• +1
What is better jawliner or falim gum?

IMG 20240829 223937

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and thegiganigga
falim is too soft for me, mastic mogs

falim is too soft for me, mastic mogs
Yeah I find myself chewing 3 pieces at once just to maintain the tension all the way throughout the chewing session.

Though I’ve noticed the muscular size and pump is great as long as you’re chewing it soft or hard. Frequency>force. As frequency doesn’t necessarily lead to TMJ.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Try mastic jfl

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and aber